• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
in my experience, he's right. None of them are starving - they just want the easy money. And while the money may be easy, it comes at a steep price (at least for some).

You don't have to starve & wear rags to be poor, exploited & traumatized. Thankfully, not every single sex worker's life story is tragic, but a LOT of them are damaged people.

I

idiotstillwantstodie

Student
Nov 11, 2021
You don't have to starve & wear rags to be poor, exploited & traumatized. Thankfully, not every single sex worker's life story is tragic, but a LOT of them are damaged people.
I know that. Still that's different than being forced to do something. Me not being a customer for these girls simply means they have to fuck somebody else. Based on what i know about my sex, there is a high chance that this somebody is even less pleasant than me, maybe not on the looks department but on the behaviour department quite likely.

motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
Then what should i believe? The last girl i met was an educated kindergarten teacher in her country, by her own account. She told me how she gets so much money working that her spending really gets out of hand. That doesn't sound like forced, or even close to being forced. In fact i should be jealous that these girls have this "loophole" in their life. Okay that was stupid.

Believe what you want to believe. Be as jealous as you want of all the privileged sex workers you have sex with...

Did I mention this or you?

I could instantly tell that few girls i met were not "normal", they had these eyes like they were dissociating at times.

You're free to believe that those girls had "bad genetics" & not a history of trauma...

Btw, I'm not insinuating you're a bad person for having sex with sex workers. You're a sicko only if you abuse them.

I

idiotstillwantstodie

Student
Nov 11, 2021
You're free to believe that those girls had "bad genetics" & not a history of trauma...
Most likely they have both since those bad genetics will lead them to make decisions which will lead to traumatic occurrences in their lives.
Believe what you want to believe. Be as jealous as you want of all the privileged sex workers you have sex with...
I will but it's still good of you to say this. Actually, i started thinking about a girl i saw recently, she hinted that she wanted to go for drinks afterwards but i didn't want to because i was tired (and i already came). It didn't occur to me then that she might have felt vulnerable for some reason at that moment and that's why she was seeking the company of a well behaving customer.

I'm so bitter for all the money i throw away for this fake sex (still better than jerking off alone to your grave) that sometimes i forget that these are real, vulnerable people.

N

netrezven

Mage
Dec 13, 2018
Well i acutally like the idea of paying a woman for company, dance, chat at some club, some strip party. haha my friends like it too. No sex, cause i'm extremely hard with trust. Anyway if it's very attractive and nice and wanna party and have fun, i find it better than real flirting and i'm ready to pay big. Cause i don't wanna give out my number, nor i want hers. It's just that going out with some girl out there is very easy, but she will start thinking some stuff, like next date or something, falling for me maybie, or having something ales in mind.
And it's not that women are that much material, it's just that me poor, as the same me - rich, is not so hard to make a guess, who gets to be lucky. Women can feel it, the way you drink, the way you look at people, or they look at you. The things you can talk about, the stories are more, and more interesting, more hobbies. It all comes to some little things, that only money can give you. I don't mean showing off, cause that's for losers.
So i don't have to pay, but paying is even little more likeble.

J

Julgran

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
Well i acutally like the idea of paying a woman for company, dance, chat at some club, some strip party. haha my friends like it too. No sex, cause i'm extremely hard with trust. Anyway if it's very attractive and nice and wanna party and have fun, i find it better than real flirting and i'm ready to pay big. Cause i don't wanna give out my number, nor i want hers. It's just that going out with some girl out there is very easy, but she will start thinking some stuff, like next date or something, falling for me maybie, or having something ales in mind.
And it's not that women are that much material, it's just that me poor, as the same me - rich, is not so hard to make a guess, who gets to be lucky. Women can feel it, the way you drink, the way you look at people, or they look at you. The things you can talk about, the stories are more, and more interesting, more hobbies. It all comes to some little things, that only money can give you. I don't mean showing off, cause that's for losers.
So i don't have to pay, but paying is even little more likeble.

From what I have heard, there is such a service in Japan, where men can pay women just to have a cup of coffee in a café, and similar, without any expectation of a relationship or sex.

Ashu

Ashu

novelist, sanskritist, Canadian living in India
Nov 13, 2021
Sharing meals together, sharing times together with family and friends- holidays and other get togethers, someone to talk to about things that go wrong in your life, someone to talk to about things that go well in your life, possibly raising kids together if you both want to, sharing experiences with pets, someone to laugh with and joke around with, someone to go to moviues with or work out with, etc- all of these experiences make the relationship richer if it is a good relationship- then it's not only about sex, though sex is clearly very important in a relationship.
What a beautiful description of a perfectly fulfilled life of love and happiness. But... isn't this a forum for people who want to kill themselves because their lives are shit?
Have no idea what you mean by ego or status thing and feel you may be projecting. Most every day women just want a partner who loves them and to have sex in an emotionally stable environment. They want connection and affection and love, not status or an ego trip. Not sure where you picked this up from.
Again, "everyday women". Are we everyday people here?
You never fallen in love...sex without love is your problem,baby
Lovely. People come here as a last hope in a world of hate and mockery, and get told "That's your problem." The reasons people have for killing themselves are often not pretty and righteous.

Last edited:
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
In what way and why is your penis in really rough shape?
A lil bent upwards, took some blunt force trauma during my childhood (+ extreme grower, which apparently increases the risk of this). Anyway, treatment is very possible and safe. Not that I'll need it, the damaged penis is just me coping with my inceldom "Oh, even if I had a gf there's no way I could have sex lol, believe me it's not worth it haha I'm living the dream bro."

Ashu

Ashu

novelist, sanskritist, Canadian living in India
Nov 13, 2021
A lil bent upwards, took some blunt force trauma during my childhood (+ extreme grower, which apparently increases the risk of this). Anyway, treatment is very possible and safe. Not that I'll need it, the damaged penis is just me coping with my inceldom "Oh, even if I had a gf there's no way I could have sex lol, believe me it's not worth it haha I'm living the dream bro."
Well I'm glad to hear it wasn't a botched circumcision, as I feared, which would be really difficult to treat, and I daresay a much more terrible fate. Peace.

Judah

Judah

Enlightened
Oct 1, 2020
To put it bluntly, It would be pretty easy to find someone poorer than me and bring her to my country, where she can have a better life with the downside of having to take my dick every now and then. But i already know that i wont be enjoying any of it if I'm feeling ashamed for it all the time. So i'd rather just ctb.
Ok, I will not deny that this idea is very impractical, although if there is mutual agreement, it should not be a problem for you.

Chaestergram

Chaestergram

Free spirit
Nov 24, 2021
I developed a biting disorder as a kid and nobody did anything about it because nobody cared about my existence and well-being, so i ended up being an ugly adult. I was always pretty sensitive and despite of always being quite interested in sex, i used to think i would eventually find real love and only then have sex. This until i finally realized at 25 that i was really not attractive enough and paying for sex would be the only way for me to get any.

Thing is, ive been looking around and it seems to me that a even a lot of the attractive men pay for sex. And even when there is no money involved it almost seems like there is always something extra in for the women, some ego or status sort of a thing. I mean do women generally even want to have sex with men just for the sex? Is it that.. "meh" for women?

This is a pretty important question for me since i feel self-destructive and it has a bit to do with the fact that i can't get any without paying for it.

To put it bluntly, It would be pretty easy to find someone poorer than me and bring her to my country, where she can have a better life with the downside of having to take my dick every now and then. But i already know that i wont be enjoying any of it if I'm feeling ashamed for it all the time. So i'd rather just ctb.
Tons of old rich men (especially white) do that, they go to poor Asian or African countries and married one of them since it is beneficial for both of them, the foreigner get to live in a better country and the old guy well just get someone that will fake they interest in them. This was even more common in the beginning of the 20's.

Then personally, as a womxn, I don't do meaningless shit, if I ever had to do so (as I am in a relationship now) it was only because I have needs like everyone so I would just go out, find someone my style and do my business, otherwise womxn in generally all have their own reason, some like sex, some doesn't do attachment bs, some it's for self destruction purposes, some just for fun and so on. But know that most womxn engage into this not because they actually want to and tons of them (especially the youngest) will be left with tons of negative feelings afterwards.

And when it comes to sex work, as I was (and guess still am but not full time anymore) one tons of attractive men do go for us but it's generally those rich ass guy and why ? Well, most of them have the shittiest personality that no womxn that respect themselves enough would actually want, they're assholes with little sexual experiences (yeah fucking tons of bitches doesn't mean that you're doing it right) or some they just don't want any form of attachment so they know that a sex worker will definitely not fall in love with them or because of family/society pressure type of shit.

When it comes to love everything comes with time, especially when you are young, love is far from being the main priority in life. Personally I don't understand why someone doesn't like being single, I shine more while single than in a relationship. But eh that's how society is.

I

idiotstillwantstodie

Student
Nov 11, 2021
I gave this some serious consideration. I even chatted with some girls abroad. Found one girl who i liked and who genuinely seemed to like me. It's just that no one is crazy or desperate enough to move into my country to live with me without meeting with me first. Which is totally understandable and probably only a good thing.

I happen to believe that you can't really have a healthy relationship if you are "stuck" with each other for a reason or another. I'm not going to build my life around the idea that every time i need a new gf i'm going to have to fly to the other side of the world to meet the candidates for it. Not to mention the woman's perspective to this. We would both be stuck with each other.

That's why i'm going to say no to this "mail-order bride" thing.

CryWolf

CryWolf

Oh the things I learned when sorrow walked with me
Feb 4, 2022
Man, maybe it's because I'm from a small town, but I'm a decent looking young woman. Every guy I've had sex with was a friend at some point, that I eventually realized was a cool person and maybe a lil cute and we had sex. I'm kind of a commitment phobe, so only a few ended up as long-term and some ended up being not so great (abusive, addicts, untruthful) I'm still friends with many, but none of them had jack shit as far as money, power, careers, hell most didn't go to school and some didn't have homes lol. I think a lot of women have just been broken down and disappointed/heartbroken and decide that they would rather pursue a transactional relationship. But women are just people that are looking for human connection and love and yes, sex. I'm horny af and that has of course been a big factor in me sleeping with my friends 😅