• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

again_noidea

again_noidea

Experienced
Apr 22, 2021
I developed a biting disorder as a kid and nobody did anything about it because nobody cared about my existence and well-being, so i ended up being an ugly adult. I was always pretty sensitive and despite of always being quite interested in sex, i used to think i would eventually find real love and only then have sex. This until i finally realized at 25 that i was really not attractive enough and paying for sex would be the only way for me to get any.

Thing is, ive been looking around and it seems to me that a even a lot of the attractive men pay for sex. And even when there is no money involved it almost seems like there is always something extra in for the women, some ego or status sort of a thing. I mean do women generally even want to have sex with men just for the sex? Is it that.. "meh" for women?

This is a pretty important question for me since i feel self-destructive and it has a bit to do with the fact that i can't get any without paying for it.

To put it bluntly, It would be pretty easy to find someone poorer than me and bring her to my country, where she can have a better life with the downside of having to take my dick every now and then. But i already know that i wont be enjoying any of it if I'm feeling ashamed for it all the time. So i'd rather just ctb.
Many people have unsatisfying sex because they confuse the show with their feelings. Often it is a power play or a way of self gratification. I believe that real sex is about the prozess of opening up your feelings towards your partner, it is a way of communicating emotions and having a dialogue with these emotions. It can be funny, sad, exciting, interesting - but it is always the honest and vulnerable connection towards your partner. Of course, you can make a baby without that connection, but it does not feel spacial when you are not involved with your whole being. Sex is about being vulnerable and open. And the interesting part of it is, that everyone becomes magically beautiful when you have that connection. it is a weird thing, because suddenly the other person seems to be enveloped with a special beam of light, that is just beautiful, no matter how they looked before. it is the magic of connection and love. So if you want to experience that, you need to be able to be emotionally open and you need to be able to give and receive love. that's the most important thing regarding sexuality.

motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
So if you want to experience that, you need to be able to be emotionally open and you need to be able to give and receive love. that's the most important thing regarding sexuality.

A lot of people aren't able to be emotionally open through no fault of their own...

• Love
Reactions: Ashu and Maaizr
Geturdone

Geturdone

Getting old ain't for sissies
Dec 9, 2021
There's no shame. Men end up paying for sex one way or another. Whether it's the food at a restaurant, the gas in your car, the tickets to the movies, etc
How do you spell mysoganist
I developed a biting disorder as a kid and nobody did anything about it because nobody cared about my existence and well-being, so i ended up being an ugly adult. I was always pretty sensitive and despite of always being quite interested in sex, i used to think i would eventually find real love and only then have sex. This until i finally realized at 25 that i was really not attractive enough and paying for sex would be the only way for me to get any.

Thing is, ive been looking around and it seems to me that a even a lot of the attractive men pay for sex. And even when there is no money involved it almost seems like there is always something extra in for the women, some ego or status sort of a thing. I mean do women generally even want to have sex with men just for the sex? Is it that.. "meh" for women?

This is a pretty important question for me since i feel self-destructive and it has a bit to do with the fact that i can't get any without paying for it.

To put it bluntly, It would be pretty easy to find someone poorer than me and bring her to my country, where she can have a better life with the downside of having to take my dick every now and then. But i already know that i wont be enjoying any of it if I'm feeling ashamed for it all the time. So i'd rather just ctb.
This is a serious response. No criticism, judgements, ridicule or jokes. Different folks have different experiences with regard to sex as we pretty much all know. Many here have had a negative, abusive experience , men and women, that may/will forever cloud how much they may enjoy sex. There's medical reasons, there's mental health reasons, and on and on. There I go with under statements again, sorry. Bear with me. Personally, I feel like I've been blessed. I'm old now but lost my virginity at sixteen which was fairly typical at the time. I was sexually active several years before meeting my wife and remained monogamous ever after. Between those two points in time, mid 60s to early 70s, I had the opportunity to meet some wonderful women who knew what they wanted sexually and didn't mind asking for it. A great concept in my opinion. Additionally, many of them taught me valuable lessons. A couple of these ladies, slightly older and more experienced, taught me some glorious lessons. Hopefully, many here will know there's many, many ways to be sexual and express one's sexuality. Sex is important and it's only natural to ponder such activities. I learned a lot, in my opinion, because I was willing to learn what these women were willing to teach. Is sex "meh" to some women? We have to admit to the possibility. Are many men lousey lovers? Undoubtedly. Here's where I really want to be cautious because I'm in no position to judge or assume anything about another persons experience. I've always kinda sorta believed sexual attraction had to do less with appearance and more with other factor or at least equally so. In my mind, A lady engaging in a drunken, one night stand may give more consideration to Mr. Georgeous. A more serious deliberate situation may require a measure of social skill, personal hygiene, etc. I've had so many women tell me a sense of humor made a guy more attractive, so many that I believe it. Perhaps, hopefully, maybe some of the females here will offer their comments. Remember too I'm from a different generation and I have no clue about the attitudes of 20 somethings other than my grandchildren seem to be practicing some level of hedonism. Love, respect and best wishes.

BTW. I'f you're not already, I'd encourage you to treat women with a high degree of respect and as adults. Again, my opinion, meaning you're free to disagree, women in general want to feel safe during sexual encounters. Most often anyway and to be clear, we're talking about basic heterosexual sex ... No fetishes, no psychosis, etc. Take care
There's no shame. Men end up paying for sex one way or another. Whether it's the food at a restaurant, the gas in your car, the tickets to the movies, etc
How old are you. I'll bet you're still single or soon well be lol.
Boy I could have not said it any better than @4eyebiped did. The entire post was spot on and I could not agree with him more. Women generally are driven by emotion, NOT being sexist at all, this is my experience and absolutely nothing wrong with anything ever. Now I am much more emotionally driven than physical as there has to be a one on one mentally for me as far as sex goes.

Always remember that we are all the same in a general sense and also with different aspects within each of us that make life in general and one's own so special.

Walter
Plz allow me to interject that women can be just as impulsive and willing to engage in sex to "relieve" the physical as any man. Are we, as men, making the situation too simple here? Women are complex too. Can't say that enough. And remember this... Sex is only dirty if you're doing it correctly lol.
I agree with @Grey-zoner :ahhha:

Maybe I'm really naive, but I don't think that all romantic relationships simply have to be all about the struggle for power. It's possible to be equals. Compassion might be rare, but it exists. Sometimes the stronger person carries the weaker one without any sinister ulterior motives.
I like that thought. Gonna steal it from you :heart:

Last edited:
…

…juulpod…

Dec 12, 2021
Too bad gross overgeneralizations are the opposite of insights. Thanks for unblocking me, btw. It's a completely undeserved early Xmas miracle! :))
"Women have sex with who they want." Please... 🙄
I was looking forward to this 😆 I didn't know ignore meant block and think I did it to like 16 people before I realized, but thanks for replying, I was wondering why I hadn't seen any of your posts and got worried. I thought your comments on this one in particular were great. Hope you're doing okay.

Last edited:
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
I'm in the same spot. Would never be able to pay for sex, even imagining dating a non-virgin is a mental hurdle for me. Anyway, my penis is in really rough shape so I might need medical attention before even trying PIV.

Now, since you make these sorts of analyses ("insensitive"/"offensive" to normies, some black and white thinking (no offence)) it may point to autistic traits; which is a big killer when it comes to relationships.

Geturdone

Geturdone

Getting old ain't for sissies
Dec 9, 2021
That's the thing, a sexual relationship like this without caring about each other and sharing your lives together is an empty thing for a person with a conscience. It's no wonder that you would rather ctb than have an empty physical relationship like this.

The strange thing about being an "ugly adult" is that I have seen may people who were less physically attractive become much more physically attractive with certain tweaks to their appearance. Someone might have a really big nose and think this doesn't work and then some people with really big noses look great when they learn how to tweak their appearance in certain ways. A nice haircut, nice clothes, working out, and other things can help. One thing that can really help is working on your facial expressions in a mirror- this chnages the muscles in the face and can make a huge difference in physical attractiveness over time.

There is also a lot to be said for beauty is in the eye of the beholder- if you work on things to be more attractive you are extremely likely to find a girl who finds you attractive- you only need to fall in love with one girl, you don't need all girls to find you attractive.

You may want to watch some makeover videos on youtube (for guys) and you can see how much difference the right clothes for a person can make, plus the right haircut.
Familiarity is also kinder to the homely ... Get to know someone. Truly beautiful people are often vain and /or self centdred. Not an attractive quality over the long haul ;-)

Reactions: Ashu
Mercurial

Mercurial

Dec 17, 2021
I think relationships, wether if they are just for sex, or don't, they are not something we could generalize so easy. We have to have in mind that there are lot of cultural and gender things in between. If there are attractive men paying for sex it's because there are other reasons they look for that, some of them just want to humiliate woman through sex practices, some of them have fantasies that are not capable to share with their partners, some dissociate love from desire, some of them are addicted to sex, some just enjoy to feel in a position of power, etc., what I want to say it's that despite they are attractive, they're still human beings with issues. And they still like women that are unreachable for them. They still have frustrating experiences with sex.

Being attractive is not the only way to have sex. I'm not trying to invalidate what you feel and what you have lived, but maybe, maybe, there are options out there..

And I'm a woman and of course we want sex just for sex sometimes. And other times because we have emotional issues, due to what historically we have been said about sex and pleasure, a lot of that can happen with an important amount of guilt or emotional needs such as feeling wanted, loved, protected, desirable, etc… Each woman has different experiences and thoughts about it so I don't think it's so easy to summarize it in ego or status. And honestly, I'll say that has anything to do with that.

Reactions: Ashu
I

idiotstillwantstodie

Student
Nov 11, 2021
I'm in the same spot. Would never be able to pay for sex, even imagining dating a non-virgin is a mental hurdle for me. Anyway, my penis is in really rough shape so I might need medical attention before even trying PIV.

Now, since you make these sorts of analyses ("insensitive"/"offensive" to normies, some black and white thinking (no offence)) it may point to autistic traits; which is a big killer when it comes to relationships.
You are right about the autistic traits, if you meant me. And you are right that they pose a challenge, mostly because socializing in groups is too stimulating for me without taking meds/alcohol.

But i have to say, black and white thinking is an annoying term. Its called logical thinking. What many of you neurotypicals do is that you twist and turn the reality in your head to any which way it looks prettier.

I think that this is not a strength, its emotional weakness. I could never stand adult people who do this all the time and then get mad if others dont want to be a part of their imaginary realities.

Im always willing to change my opinions when offered facts. Not nice thoughts that offer good warm feelings, facts.

GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
But i have to say, black and white thinking is an annoying term. Its called logical thinking. What many of you neurotypicals do is that you twist and turn the reality in your head to any which way it looks prettier.
I am literally diagnosed with autism. Black and white thinking is not correct when there are grey areas. The other parts of the post is very relatable, it's unfortunate how people try to convey information.

I

idiotstillwantstodie

Student
Nov 11, 2021
I am literally diagnosed with autism. Black and white thinking is not correct when there are grey areas. The other parts of the post is very relatable, it's unfortunate how people try to convey information.
Well please tell me whenever i do this black and white stuff because i dont seem to notice.

S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
"Women have sex with who they want." Please... 🙄
Thank you for pointing this out. Women settle all the time, probably moreso than men. I know it's just one example, but do you really think Melania wants to fuck DT? Women who get paid for sex or are sugar babies aren't fucking who they want. Women who go out with/marry someone for money don't want to fuck them.

At best, we can say most women can have sex with who they want to. Even in the examples above, most women can go on tinder or pof, find some guy they think is hot, and get laid within an hour.

I

idiotstillwantstodie

Student
Nov 11, 2021
Thank you for pointing this out. Women settle all the time, probably moreso than men. I know it's just one example, but do you really think Melania wants to fuck DT? Women who get paid for sex or are sugar babies aren't fucking who they want. Women who go out with/marry someone for money don't want to fuck them.

At best, we can say most women can have sex with who they want to. Even in the examples above, most women can go on tinder or pof, find some guy they think is hot, and get laid within an hour.
Nobody is forcing Melania to fuck DT though so she gets no sympathies from me. Besides I bet she has her own secret fuck buddies.

I have to point out that many women dont seem to appreciate the fact that they are getting paid for sex nearly enough. For example i had a sugarbaby i saw 3 times, i ended it because despite not mistreating her once or asking her to do weird/unsafe stuff, she was still being weirdly cold/judgemental towards me, i think because of my looks. The nerve some people have.

S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
Nobody is forcing Melania to fuck DT though so she gets no sympathies from me. Besides I bet she has her own secret fuck buddies.

I have to point out that many women dont seem to appreciate the fact that they are getting paid for sex nearly enough. For example i had a sugarbaby i saw 3 times, i ended it because despite not mistreating her once or asking her to do weird/unsafe stuff, she was still being weirdly cold/judgemental towards me, i think because of my looks. The nerve some people have.
I never said force. Not talking rape here. What I mean is the Melania doesn't want to have sex with DT, but does to maintain the lifestyle she has.

I'm sure she has plenty of side pieces. That was the distinction I was making - women often have sex with men who they don't want to as a way to gain something, be it money, status, the condo in Miami, etc. At the same time, these women could still very easily have a second relationship with someone they do find physically attractive.

The chick you were bankrolling is a perfect example. You were a job to her. Did she have someone else - probably.

Josh007

Josh007

🤓
Nov 30, 2020

I read a lot of internet articles, so I've read about this topic. Most Sex workers feel it is more than a job. They empathize with their clients and appreciate the connections. They know some men prefer the girlfriend experience and so their work as a kind of hands-on therapy.
In the first world of the first world there's a kind of sex therapy. This involving a mentor and a client gradually getting intimate through sessions, sometimes leading to sex. When the client works through it's issues mentors said they feel proud and sometimes heartbroken. They appreciate the connections they made and learned to moved on.

Ps. I would link to the articles but it'll take a lot of time to find. You can do it yourself by looking up keywords such as "interview with sex workers" and playing around with terms I've used here. Also avoid general search and use only the news section results.

L

lonerclown666

Mage
Dec 1, 2020
I will CTB for a girl i feel like a bad person for do it

I

idiotstillwantstodie

Student
Nov 11, 2021
I never said force. Not talking rape here. What I mean is the Melania doesn't want to have sex with DT, but does to maintain the lifestyle she has.

I'm sure she has plenty of side pieces. That was the distinction I was making - women often have sex with men who they don't want to as a way to gain something, be it money, status, the condo in Miami, etc. At the same time, these women could still very easily have a second relationship with someone they do find physically attractive.
I know what you mean but it's misleading to say that she doesn't want to have sex with DT. Because the motives don't really matter, what matters is the end result. And she does much more than have sex with him. She is his trophy wife.

I think it's funny how the media i've read has sometimes seen Melania as a "victim" of sorts, analyzing her conflicted emotions through her facial expressions at different points etc. As if she was an exotic pet of some sort and not a free person. As if she couldn't walk out of that relationship any time, pockets full of money. If she is a victim of any kind, she is a victim of her own greed. No sympathies.
The chick you were bankrolling is a perfect example. You were a job to her. Did she have someone else - probably.
Yeah probably. Most chicks i've been bankrolling have had manners tho.
I read a lot of internet articles, so I've read about this topic. Most Sex workers feel it is more than a job. They empathize with their clients and appreciate the connections. They know some men prefer the girlfriend experience and so their work as a kind of hands-on therapy.
In the first world of the first world there's a kind of sex therapy. This involving a mentor and a client gradually getting intimate through sessions, sometimes leading to sex. When the client works through it's issues mentors said they feel proud and sometimes heartbroken. They appreciate the connections they made and learned to moved on.

Ps. I would link to the articles but it'll take a lot of time to find. You can do it yourself by looking up keywords such as "interview with sex workers" and playing around with terms I've used here. Also avoid general search and use only the news section results.
I've met some of these angels and they have offered me the only positive sexual experiences of my life. Best money i ever spent.

Then again, i also did spend money on girls i shouldn't have spent money on.

• Hugs
Reactions: Josh007
S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020

Let's not romanticize sex work. It's great that you read some things, but I know three sex workers personally, and every single one of them absolutely hates what they do. It is degrading, demoralizing, dehumanizing. Any one who claims to be some kind of "therapist" is lying to themselves to probably stop from just ODing to get out of the situation.

There are quite a few sex workers on SS - ever wonder why that is?

I

idiotstillwantstodie

Student
Nov 11, 2021
Let's not romanticize sex work. It's great that you read some things, but I know three sex workers personally, and every single one of them absolutely hates what they do. It is degrading, demoralizing, dehumanizing. Any one who claims to be some kind of "therapist" is lying to themselves to probably stop from just ODing to get out of the situation.

There are quite a few sex workers on SS - ever wonder why that is?
It take a guess that a lot of the sex workers on top of being from low income countries, have some sort of personality disorders that let them get some kind of weird non-sexual enjoyment from their job. Like HPD for example, these people love the attention they get during the sex, not so much the stimulation or connection.

I could instantly tell that few girls i met were not "normal", they had these eyes like they were dissociating at times.

motel rooms

motel rooms

Apr 13, 2021
Trauma, or genetics.

TRAUMA

Hippy-dippy bullshit...

I

idiotstillwantstodie

Student
Nov 11, 2021
Trauma or genetics...

For your information, i have two siblings, one has BPD and one is a full blown psychopath. They are textbook examples of these disorders and both have confessed having them to me by themselves. Zero traumas in the childhood/youth. Sometimes it's just plain pure genetics.

motel rooms

motel rooms

Apr 13, 2021
Trauma or genetics...

For your information, i have two siblings, one has BPD and one is a full blown psychopath. They are textbook examples of these disorders and both have confessed having them to me by themselves. Zero traumas in the childhood/youth. Sometimes it's just plain pure genetics.

Sure, it's very likely that a woman from a poor country who does sex work has fucked-up genes rather than a history of trauma...

Reactions: eternalpeace
I

idiotstillwantstodie

Student
Nov 11, 2021
Sure, it's very likely that a woman from a poor country who does sex work has fucked-up genes rather than a history of trauma...
Most sex workers i have met were from Czech republic. Or some similar income country. It's actually a high income country, but still lower than were i live.

I mean it's not like they did it not to starve, most of them just want to get a lot of money, fast and easy, and this is their way. I don't know if it's that easy though, but i think most of them think so when they enter the business.

Have you met a lot of prostitutes since you seem to know about these things? Or is that just what you call it, black and white thinking?

S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
Most sex workers i have met were from Czech republic. Or some similar income country. It's actually a high income country, but still lower than were i live.

I mean it's not like they did it not to starve, most of them just want to get a lot of money, fast and easy, and this is their way. I don't know if it's that easy though, but i think most of them think so when they enter the business.

Have you met a lot of prostitutes since you seem to know about these things? Or is that just what you call it, black and white thinking?
Isn't it sad that some people are so lazy they would rather be the equivalent of slaves than go to a 1-2 year program for cyber security or data analytics and make many times more than what they do for spreading their legs...

motel rooms

motel rooms

Apr 13, 2021

How convenient for you to believe that.

Yes, I have met a lot of sex workers, both male & female. My husband is a sex worker & I've topped guys for money many times myself.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: eternalpeace
I

idiotstillwantstodie

Student
Nov 11, 2021
Isn't it sad that some people are so lazy they would rather be the equivalent of slaves than go to a 1-2 year program for cyber security or data analytics and make many times more than what they do for spreading their legs...
It depends really. One girl i met fucked 5-8 guys a day by her own account. That's a lot of money coming in, if you can take it physically and mentally.
How convenient for you to believe that.
Then what should i believe? The last girl i met was an educated kindergarten teacher in her country, by her own account. She told me how she gets so much money working that her spending really gets out of hand. That doesn't sound like forced, or even close to being forced. In fact i should be jealous that these girls have this "loophole" in their life. Okay that was stupid.