• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

BasqueClown

BasqueClown

Zirkua ata heriotza
Jun 9, 2022
Hi,
As a cis woman I'm kinda proud of my sexuality as a lesbian, although I recognize some bullshit gals among us.
I don't get the terfs. It's like a cult inside of lesbian community, and still not get it why such a bigotry even to call themselves "Against the patriarchy disguised in trans people" wtf?
And even worse are the lesbian who shame or accuse of brainwashing the trans men who decided transitioning and trying to convince "You can be with us without mutilating yourself " in relation to top surgery to remove breasts...
If I detect that kind of terf in chats or dating apps I'll block her, period. I know the struggling of every transgender AMAB because I met someone who is a trans woman. Yes she keep her penis and I had sex with her, but since I was leaving the city we can't date again. It sucks all the transphobia, and worse if becomes from another woman...
I want to know stories of any other women, cis/trans/NB who dates/dated another trans/NB women.
Fuck terfs.

Next-to-Nil

Next-to-Nil

Begrudgingly Everlasting
Mar 2, 2023
Honestly as a cis-lesbian my only mild thing "against" MtF trans people who haven't fully transitioned is that they get to know what it's like to have a penis and I never will. Like, I'm not interested in transitioning, and I'm not SERIOUSLY salty about it or against MtF people, but it just sounds like a unique experience I'd like to have.

WorthlessTrash

WorthlessTrash

Worthless
Apr 19, 2022
Honestly as a cis-lesbian my only mild thing "against" MtF trans people who haven't fully transitioned is that they get to know what it's like to have a penis and I never will. Like, I'm not interested in transitioning, and I'm not SERIOUSLY salty about it or against MtF people, but it just sounds like a unique experience I'd like to have.
Sorry to be blunt, but I believe a strap on gives you somewhat of an idea of what it is like...

WorthlessTrash

WorthlessTrash

Worthless
Apr 19, 2022
I own seven, if we're being blunt. You know you don't feel through that, right?
I wouldn't know. I am not fortunate enough to be AFAB, so I have an actual penis sadly (a micro-one, which sucks even more).

I am sorry you have gender envy, though. I am you, but in reverse.

• Hugs
Reactions: Next-to-Nil
Next-to-Nil

Next-to-Nil

Begrudgingly Everlasting
Mar 2, 2023
I wouldn't know. I am not fortunate enough to be AFAB, so I have an actual penis sadly (a micro-one, which sucks even more).

I am sorry you have gender envy, though. I am you, but in reverse.
I'm sorry to hear you have gender envy. To be honest, I'm perfectly okay with my female body, I just wish I knew what having a penis felt like and think it would be fun to have, but am not interested in undergoing a full transition. I think my ideal arrangement would be just adding one on to my otherwise female anatomy, as weird as that may sound to some.

CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Disabled. Hard talk, don't argue, make fun, etc
Sep 17, 2022
V sry understand how me cis lesbi also avoid all human, this hmn commun all simil gatekeep etc hate etc try put not artfcl rule, v awful femin group this simil all group human arrgnt prtnd high v toxic, not know hate why transphob homophob even hate het, not only this say girl look het no lesbi etc this all gatekeep put rule, woman posbl like any woman any no need gatekeep, this why fiction also art see bett, not human als amaze love. But tell u truth Not Matt me cuz avoid all now brain no work longago no love no able

WorthlessTrash

WorthlessTrash

Worthless
Apr 19, 2022
I'm sorry to hear you have gender envy. To be honest, I'm perfectly okay with my female body, I just wish I knew what having a penis felt like and think it would be fun to have, but am not interested in undergoing a full transition. I think my ideal arrangement would be just adding one on to my otherwise female anatomy, as weird as that may sound to some.
Thanks, but it's okay. I'll CTB soon enough and won't have to deal with it.

IMO, Penises are ugly looking lol But if you really want one, I think they have a surgery they do for FTM that gives you one. I don't think you need to take male hormones for it, but idk. I am not FTM so my knowledge on this is very limited.

• Hugs
Next-to-Nil

Next-to-Nil

Begrudgingly Everlasting
Mar 2, 2023
Thanks, but it's okay. I'll CTB soon enough and won't have to deal with it.

IMO, Penises are ugly looking lol But if you really want one, I think they have a surgery they do for FTM that gives you one. I don't think you need to take male hormones for it, but idk. I am not FTM so my knowledge on this is very limited.
I wish you a safe journey.

Yeah, I've heard of that, but I'm weirdly selfish in that regard and don't want to give up one part for the other... I'm not sure there's a way to keep one and get the other yet.

WorthlessTrash

WorthlessTrash

Worthless
Apr 19, 2022
I wish you a safe journey.

Yeah, I've heard of that, but I'm weirdly selfish in that regard and don't want to give up one part for the other... I'm not sure there's a way to keep one and get the other yet.
I don't know how to say this, but all I can say is congrats on getting the good roll of the dice in the biological and genetic lottery.

I hope that if you are here to CTB, you find a way to recover and live your best life. Best of luck to you!

• Love
Next-to-Nil

Next-to-Nil

Begrudgingly Everlasting
Mar 2, 2023
I don't know how to say this, but all I can say is congrats on getting the good roll of the dice in the biological and genetic lottery.

I hope that if you are here to CTB, you find a way to recover and live your best life. Best of luck to you!
I hope things have a good outlook for you as well ultimately. Thank you

WorthlessTrash

WorthlessTrash

Worthless
Apr 19, 2022
I hope things have a good outlook for you as well ultimately. Thank you
Sadly, I got the wrong roll of the assigned sex dice, so that is completely impossible. However, I appreciate it <3

Last edited:
  • Hugs
borderline-feline

borderline-feline

Constantly Sleepy Catgirl
Dec 28, 2022
It's a mixed bag. Some things are positives, and others absolutely suck. I'm envious of cis women, but I do admit that I have the silver lining of not going through all the shit that comes with having a uterus.

• Yay!