• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

weightedrocks

weightedrocks

Trans Woman trying her best.
Jan 20, 2023
Girl in Red's Fell in Love in October. Song about a form of love I will never experience. Attempted listening to this song before but didn't work out so. Amazing song tho cry every time I listen to it.

Reactions: kitty_kat
A

affinity

Oct 8, 2021
I have an entire 3 hour playlist I've been revising for 2 years now. It's a mix between my fav songs and songs that will encourage/make me comfortable with what I'm contemplating.

The last 3 songs now are an eclectic mix, I will admit:

Tom Petty Free Fallin
George Michael Freedom ´90
Keaton Henson Epilogue

Reactions: attempt2
stermc

stermc

libertas quae sera tamen
Nov 24, 2022
I want to go listening to "Asleep" by The Smiths or "Dona Cila" by Maria Gadu

L

lost&lonely

Jan 6, 2023
The entire Spiritualized back catalogue, then to round things off, "The Drugs Don't Work" by The Verve.

Reactions: murmur
Z

Zelonis

Jan 22, 2023
Blue Skies by Willie Nelson, or more broadly speaking, the entire Stardust album

Xenolith

Xenolith

Is there even a point anymore?
Mar 13, 2021
I have a playlist that I will listen to before I go, but the last song will either be

Katelyn Tarver - You Don't Know
or
Nathan Wagner - Lonely

webawl

webawl

player hater of the year
Nov 13, 2022
shine on you crazy diamond pts 1-5 by pink floyd, skeletons by travis scott, or devil in a new dress by kanye

Tricondyla ledouxi

Tricondyla ledouxi

Student
Jan 2, 2023
For those of you that love music, what will be the last song you plan on listening to before you CTB? And why?

Personally I plan on listening to "Sh*t on you" by Travis Scott before I'll go out and do it. Such a great song in my opinion. It perfectly signifies my struggles and how bad I wanted to be succesfull in life, even though ultimately I failed.
Stole the show - Kygo

TapeMachine

TapeMachine

perpetually confused
Jan 12, 2023
Everything You See by Portugal. the Man

The song's intro is this beautiful horn bit (I like to hum along to this part) that sounds celebratory to me; during the outro to the song, this same horn bit starts to distort as it fades out, which is sorta eery?, but I like it?

Also, these lyrics: "So we'll all live on and just celebrate the end and all of the things that have come to pass" (except the "live on" part, of course..)

brokenpersi

brokenpersi

Jan 23, 2023
A$AP Rocky - Pharsyde

hello to everyone by the way. This is my first post. I never thought that I would find myself in such a corner of the Internet, but well - probably none of us thought... :)

• Love
Reactions: krxbs and webawl
krxbs

krxbs

a bleeding heart </3
Jan 24, 2023
this is something that's been on my mind lately as an aspiring musician... i still haven't decided for sure if it would be something that my friends would derive meaning from, or just a song i personally really like. at the moment i'm leaning towards the latter, and it would be Geronimo by Guardin, because the song is very dear to me.

• Love
Reactions: brokenpersi
murmur

murmur

cage
Dec 11, 2022
I'm happy to see so many depeche mode songs on here, I love them too
Ive made up a playlist that serves me when Im in need of something that mirrors the depressive tone of what I keep most to myself, suicide and preparing for it

If I had to choose one song though, it'd be Ladies And Gentleman We're Floating In Space by Spiritualized

jigsaw_falling

jigsaw_falling

if there’s an afterlife i’ll be pissed
Jan 25, 2023
waiting room by phoebe bridgers, or let down by radiohead

Reactions: krxbs
D

DarknessAtNoon

Apr 24, 2022
I don't know which song exactly, but it will be one of the many masterpieces by Elliott Smith

IDontLikeMyself

IDontLikeMyself

Nov 8, 2022
Hate myself - NF or maybe growing up is _ - Ruel

Reactions: krxbs
incorporationated

incorporationated

mentally unstable idiot
Jan 24, 2023
Send the Pain below by Chevelle. I love chevelle alot and the song means tons to me :)

Comfydant

Comfydant

Jan 24, 2023
- "lost one's weeping" by neru
- "tokyo teddy bear" by neru
- "ghost rule" by deco*27
- "corpse dance" by kikuo
- "hated by life itself" by kanzaki iori
- "last continue" by pinocchiop
- "cosmic ballad" by mitchie m

Last edited: