• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

S

ShadowsFall

Lost and forgotten
Jul 15, 2021
Still deciding, but some possibilities...

Dust in the wind- Kansas
Damaged- Assemblage 23
Mad World- Tears for Fears
One final graven kiss- Cradle of Filth
Graveyard by moonlight- Cradle of Filth
Any number of songs by Dark Sanctuary
Dark night of the soul by Philip Wesley is also a possibility

Last edited:
Ra4v

Ra4v

Trying to live
Feb 10, 2023
Serenade for strings in E major maybe... or Prelude In C-Sharp minor op. 3, no. 2.Rachmaninoff is a mood

S

suwuicidal

Problems do have solutions you know
Feb 13, 2023
For those of you that love music, what will be the last song you plan on listening to before you CTB? And why?

Personally I plan on listening to "Sh*t on you" by Travis Scott before I'll go out and do it. Such a great song in my opinion. It perfectly signifies my struggles and how bad I wanted to be succesfull in life, even though ultimately I failed.
Goodbye by sewerslvt. It just means alot to me.

fuaruhan

fuaruhan

un chat perdu
Feb 9, 2023
For those of you that love music, what will be the last song you plan on listening to before you CTB? And why?

Personally I plan on listening to "Sh*t on you" by Travis Scott before I'll go out and do it. Such a great song in my opinion. It perfectly signifies my struggles and how bad I wanted to be succesfull in life, even though ultimately I failed.
If I were going to CTB, I would play Fallen Down (Reprise) by Toby Fox on repeat 🔁. Sorry Tobby, your songs give me determination but this particular song just fits the theme lmao.

xudarres

xudarres

saint
Feb 14, 2023
Take Everything by Mazzy Star, love that song

Last edited:
Euthanza

Euthanza

Self Righteous Suicide
Jun 9, 2022
The nuance, the tone, the lyrics, the title, so calm and peaceful it feels like longing for home that I have never been, hiraeth. This will be my serenade

I changed my mind but this time it's fixed and final. I want to listen this instrumental an hour on repeat, it's the song of my people

BloomingRose

BloomingRose

Waiting for the Grand Finale
Jan 24, 2023
I would probably go for some Ghibli soundtracks.
The Bygone Days from Porco Rosso
A Journey from The Wind Rises
Merry-go-round of Life from Howl's Moving Castle

Something from these 3.

sadloner

sadloner

Jun 13, 2022
american football's entire first album. one of the best albums ever. the album musically and lyrically pretty much perfectly encapsulates how i feel about my relationships with other people and how living is just too fucking hard. whatever point in the album i die while hearing will be the last song i hear

SCW

SCW

Aug 21, 2022
12' 3-Speed Oscillating Fan by Big Smith.
My life was a joke. Makes sense for the last song I hear to be one too. Also, I just really like that song.

TransMagical

TransMagical

Volo ergo sum
Feb 10, 2023
Im not sure. But I know ONE thing for sure.

If I do it on a Friday, "last friday night"

Lost in a Dream

Lost in a Dream

He/him - Metal head
Feb 22, 2020
I have an entire playlist that I'm going to listen to over the course of my last day, but I don't know for sure which of those I want to listen to on my way out. Maybe there will be time for both, but I'm thinking Canvas of Life - Epica and Set Me Free - Avenged Sevenfold.

I like all the songs on my end of life playlist, but none of the others hit me as hard as those two. Maybe listening to music at the end will help me to feel more at ease, so I'll know if I'm actually ready then.

TimeHasCome6

TimeHasCome6

Feb 26, 2023
Uh, probably a demo of one of the songs I wrote with an old … dead friend. Not planning to. Anymore though. Hope you guys find peace. :)

• Love
Reactions: affinity