• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

FTL.Wanderer

FTL.Wanderer

Enlightened
May 31, 2018
Is anyone here really big into food? Have you thought about what your last meal would be--since you wouldn't have to worry about any painful consequences later? I fantasize about all the things I've prohibited myself all these years and indulging in them in one final smorgasbord. Anyone else?

Reactions: RileyTanaka, garcelle, dano6533 and 2 others
deflagrat

deflagrat

¡Si hablas español mándame un mensaje privado!
Apr 9, 2018
I don't give a shit about having a healthy lifestyle so I eat whatever I want. Last time I was in a restaurant with free buffet I ate so much I ended throwing up. I am not really that "fat", but even if I was I wouldn't care. Sadly, I don't enjoy eating food anymore because of a mild form of anhedonia so I won't eat much... besides, I don't want to throw up when I actually attempt.

Last edited:
Reactions: dano6533, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Tiburcio and 1 other person
N

Nate

May 11, 2018
Is anyone here really big into food? Have you thought about what your last meal would be--since you wouldn't have to worry about any painful consequences later? I fantasize about all the things I've prohibited myself all these years and indulging in them in one final smorgasbord. Anyone else?
I'll eat some yellow cake with chocolate frosting.

Reactions: EmptyMan, Manja, SexualChocolate and 3 others
L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
I used to be so-called healthy. The thing that everyone recommends to help against depression or whatever but it doesn't help me at all. Now I eat whatever I want but I don't eat a lot. I don't care about getting body image and it is much time consuming and I already probably will ctb anytime I get the perfect method or conditions. Also I won't be rewarded for it (I'm isolated and I can't get the women I want).

Last meal I don't know what, probably I won't eat at all.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, dano6533, Caerula and 2 others
L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
I don't give a shit about having a healthy lifestyle so I eat whatever I want. Last time I was in a restaurant with free buffet I ate so much I ended throwing up. I am not really that "fat", but even if I was I wouldn't care. Sadly, I don't enjoy eating food anymore because of a mild form of anhedonia so I won't eat much because I don't want to throw up when I actually attempt.

Fuck anhedonia man. I had severe anhedonic periods and tasty stuff were tasteless for me. Now I get mild food sometimes anhedonia but gladly not severe. I can enjoy food.

Severe Anhedonia periods are the ugliest things I ever experienced. It prevents doing anything even thinking about ctb.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and dano6533
ImNotBatman

ImNotBatman

Student
May 9, 2018

I would love to have my ex's biscuits and gravy one last time. Or any meal she'd cook for me.

Reactions: dano6533 and FTL.Wanderer
M

millefeui

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2018
I will pasta, pasta, and pasta. So much pasta. And fried chicken.

I am very self conscious about my appearance, so I stick to a keto diet. Which means no pasta.

Reactions: dano6533, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and FTL.Wanderer
Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
I'd want this for my last meal with a side of rice and strawberries for dessert.

Reactions: dano6533, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Caerula and 2 others
Tiredman

Tiredman

Rest is best
Apr 30, 2018
A big ol steak with king crab and butter would be nice the day before I take my N. It was my favorite meal at the fancy restaurant I used to go to.

Reactions: sif, dano6533 and FTL.Wanderer
FTL.Wanderer

FTL.Wanderer

Enlightened
May 31, 2018
A big ol steak with king crab and butter would be nice the day before I take my N. It was my favorite meal at the fancy restaurant I used to go to.

BTW--awesome Batman image.

Reactions: sif, dano6533 and Tiredman
FTL.Wanderer

FTL.Wanderer

Enlightened
May 31, 2018
I will pasta, pasta, and pasta. So much pasta. And fried chicken.

I am very self conscious about my appearance, so I stick to a keto diet. Which means no pasta.

That's hilarious. Lots of pasta, huh? :)

Reactions: dano6533
FTL.Wanderer

FTL.Wanderer

Enlightened
May 31, 2018
I would love to have my ex's biscuits and gravy one last time. Or any meal she'd cook for me.

When I first read your comment, I thought it was a metaphor... Thanks for the laughs. :)

Reactions: Manja, dano6533 and ImNotBatman
FTL.Wanderer

FTL.Wanderer

Enlightened
May 31, 2018
I don't give a shit about having a healthy lifestyle so I eat whatever I want. Last time I was in a restaurant with free buffet I ate so much I ended throwing up. I am not really that "fat", but even if I was I wouldn't care. Sadly, I don't enjoy eating food anymore because of a mild form of anhedonia so I won't eat much... besides, I don't want to throw up when I actually attempt.

I hear you on the not wanting to get rid of what you use to finally attempt. How much faith do you have in antiemetics?

FTL.Wanderer

FTL.Wanderer

Enlightened
May 31, 2018
I used to be so-called healthy. The thing that everyone recommends to help against depression or whatever but it doesn't help me at all. Now I eat whatever I want but I don't eat a lot. I don't care about getting body image and it is much time consuming and I already probably will ctb anytime I get the perfect method or conditions. Also I won't be rewarded for it (I'm isolated and I can't get the women I want).

Last meal I don't know what, probably I won't eat at all.

Eating healthy also doesn't help my depression. Or I should say my mind works "better" eating healthy BUT the cost of living without the few things that bring me happiness is, ironically, more depression. :/

Reactions: dano6533 and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
ImNotBatman

ImNotBatman

Student
May 9, 2018
When I first read your comment, I thought it was a metaphor... Thanks for the laughs. :)
Nah, she made the best biscuits and gravy I've ever had.

Reactions: dano6533, FTL.Wanderer and Sonnenblume
Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
I'm a horrible cook. Where can I buy that?

You can buy the fried tofu at an asian market, the sauce is basically just mixing a few ingredients but if you hate that there's jarred Korean BBQ sauce that's similar. All you'd have to do is cover the tofu in sauce and heat in a pan. then just get instant rice and you're set.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Kogoruhn

Kogoruhn

Student
May 20, 2018
You should try Argentinian asado, best meat in the world (?)
I'll pick a bit of everything. Octopus, sushi, asado, milanesas con berenjenas (sorry, no translation for milanesas), salmon, etc. Those are some of my favorite foods

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, dano6533 and El Topo
T

Tiburcio

You should try Argentinian asado, best meat in the world (?)
I'll pick a bit of everything. Octopus, sushi, asado, milanesas con berenjenas (sorry, no translation for milanesas), salmon, etc. Those are some of my favorite foods

Argentinian meats are really good!

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, sif, dano6533 and 1 other person
O

OfficerK

Experienced
May 6, 2018
Just remember to fast if you're overdosing...

Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
Just remember to fast if you're overdosing...

ooo yeah, I always forget this, thanks. Yeah, I will have to forgo the last meal, aww damn lol

O

OfficerK

Experienced
May 6, 2018
You should still be able to eat your last meal the day before.

Reactions: dano6533, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Cromulus and 1 other person
FTL.Wanderer

FTL.Wanderer

Enlightened
May 31, 2018
You can buy the fried tofu at an asian market, the sauce is basically just mixing a few ingredients but if you hate that there's jarred Korean BBQ sauce that's similar. All you'd have to do is cover the tofu in sauce and heat in a pan. then just get instant rice and you're set.

Thanks!

FTL.Wanderer

FTL.Wanderer

Enlightened
May 31, 2018
You should still be able to eat your last meal the day before.

Shucks. I have virtually no self-control and the last thing I'll have to do is ... control myself. :/

Reactions: dano6533, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Sonnenblume
Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018

I forgot to add, at the asian market it might be called something like "Puffed Tofu" it's still fried though not labeled as such, but basically the same thing.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, sif and dano6533
FTL.Wanderer

FTL.Wanderer

Enlightened
May 31, 2018
I forgot to add, at the asian market it might be called something like "Puffed Tofu" it's still fried though not labeled as such, but basically the same thing.

I'll have a look for it. Thanks. :)

Reactions: dano6533, dhk96 and Sonnenblume
Hanger

Hanger

Noosedancer
May 29, 2018
I think I wil leat nothing, cause when I hang myself my last meal would be in my last clothes then...

Reactions: dano6533, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Caerula
FracturedSeraphim

FracturedSeraphim

Dec 22, 2019
My last meal will be 2 days before I ctb and will most likely be a ton of sushi. My favorite food.

M

Manja

Can't wait to die
Nov 27, 2019
I'll go for chocolate cake, birthday size. I'll probably eat the whole thing.