• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
Nandos medium spiced fino pita, no onion, with peri salted fries and garlic bread :love::love:

Reactions: Flume
TearyEyedQueen

TearyEyedQueen

In the wrong timeline
Nov 14, 2019
A kinder egg.
I had them a few times in childhood. Last one was at 8 when I was still happy and before life went to shit.
I'll make it symbolic and poetic to eat something I've never eaten since happy times right before I erase myself from this miserable existence.

Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
A Philadelphia roll, a cheeseburger, a strawberry cheesecake smoothie, cheese fries and some crab legs

• Hugs
Reactions: mediocre
M

mediocre

trapped here
Nov 9, 2019
a Big Mac, chocolate cake, and some fizzy candies.

enjoy

enjoy

Creature
Dec 20, 2019
major foodie here. i live in new york, so i love pizza, but i'm also a huge fan of shakeshack and taco bell. oh, and ribs... or anything that contains cheese, bread or both. perhaps i'll just have a huge smorgasbord because i'm so indecisive. we'll see!

quifg

quifg

Oct 28, 2019
major foodie here. i live in new york, so i love pizza, but i'm also a huge fan of shakeshack and taco bell. oh, and ribs... or anything that contains cheese, bread or both. perhaps i'll just have a huge smorgasbord because i'm so indecisive. we'll see!
Would you eat much before CTB?
It might cause you to shit yourself badly during CTB

brainpain2

brainpain2

Student
Sep 16, 2019
Mega food-lover as well as avid cook but my method forces me to have a light meal like toast or something so I guess unfortunately that.

Moonicide

Moonicide

ᴘʜᴀꜱᴇꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ
Nov 19, 2019
I've been eating quite a bit since I'll ctb soon. I've been trying out new things, lately I've been eating Pad Thai, Bubble Tea, Sushi burritos, & dumplings. I tried fried calamari for the first time last week, and it was really good! But for the most part I mainly drink strong coffee throughout the day as it's one of my favorite things.

Flau

Flau

destroyed
Dec 30, 2019
Am I the only one here who hates myself so much, so that I would rather die being hungry?
I dunno, I just feel really selfish whenever I eat. No context, just the feeling I get.

Nemeshisu

Nemeshisu

Experienced
Dec 25, 2019
Am I the only one here who hates myself so much, so that I would rather die being hungry?
I dunno, I just feel really selfish whenever I eat. No context, just the feeling I get.
No, I feel the same. I have a lot of trouble eating. I just always think about all the children in Africa that are starving. And so by eating a lot I would feel like some selfish nobleman while poor people are starving. I feel like I don't really deserve food because I don't value my life too high. I never enjoyed eating because I know others may not have chance to enjoy it.

Reactions: Flau
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
See, I'm vegetarian. But ever since I've been getting everything planned I've noticed, and others have too, that while I still am not eating meat, things like pastries, things that just look good, I'm eating without caring what's in it.

I've even been called out on it like "um, aren't you going to read what's in it?" (like I've done for 20+years), but nope. Basically I've just been eating things I find that look good.

Same time, on the day of, I'll probably not have anything leading up to it. It's more of a "be happy with food until the day" thing to me. Actually I won't have anything then.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nemeshisu
RileyTanaka

RileyTanaka

ill / failure
Mar 20, 2020
I probably won't eat the day I do it for logistical reasons, but the day before I'd sink my teeth into a high quality, restaurant cheeseburger with the works - onions, tomatoes, lettuce, pickles. Maybe also some black bean noodles as it's my favorite Asian dish. Wash it all down with a lemonade or soda - whatever is available. No dessert necessary.

Last edited: