• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FTL.Wanderer

FTL.Wanderer

Enlightened
May 31, 2018
Is anyone here really big into food? Have you thought about what your last meal would be--since you wouldn't have to worry about any painful consequences later? I fantasize about all the things I've prohibited myself all these years and indulging in them in one final smorgasbord. Anyone else?

deflagrat

deflagrat

¡Si hablas español mándame un mensaje privado!
Apr 9, 2018
I don't give a shit about having a healthy lifestyle so I eat whatever I want. Last time I was in a restaurant with free buffet I ate so much I ended throwing up. I am not really that "fat", but even if I was I wouldn't care. Sadly, I don't enjoy eating food anymore because of a mild form of anhedonia so I won't eat much... besides, I don't want to throw up when I actually attempt.

Last edited:
L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
I used to be so-called healthy. The thing that everyone recommends to help against depression or whatever but it doesn't help me at all. Now I eat whatever I want but I don't eat a lot. I don't care about getting body image and it is much time consuming and I already probably will ctb anytime I get the perfect method or conditions. Also I won't be rewarded for it (I'm isolated and I can't get the women I want).

Last meal I don't know what, probably I won't eat at all.

L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
I don't give a shit about having a healthy lifestyle so I eat whatever I want. Last time I was in a restaurant with free buffet I ate so much I ended throwing up. I am not really that "fat", but even if I was I wouldn't care. Sadly, I don't enjoy eating food anymore because of a mild form of anhedonia so I won't eat much because I don't want to throw up when I actually attempt.

Fuck anhedonia man. I had severe anhedonic periods and tasty stuff were tasteless for me. Now I get mild food sometimes anhedonia but gladly not severe. I can enjoy food.

Severe Anhedonia periods are the ugliest things I ever experienced. It prevents doing anything even thinking about ctb.

ImNotBatman

ImNotBatman

Student
May 9, 2018
Is anyone here really big into food? Have you thought about what your last meal would be--since you wouldn't have to worry about any painful consequences later? I fantasize about all the things I've prohibited myself all these years and indulging in them in one final smorgasbord. Anyone else?

I would love to have my ex's biscuits and gravy one last time. Or any meal she'd cook for me.

Tiredman

Tiredman

Rest is best
Apr 30, 2018
A big ol steak with king crab and butter would be nice the day before I take my N. It was my favorite meal at the fancy restaurant I used to go to.

FTL.Wanderer

FTL.Wanderer

Enlightened
May 31, 2018
I will pasta, pasta, and pasta. So much pasta. And fried chicken.

I am very self conscious about my appearance, so I stick to a keto diet. Which means no pasta.

That's hilarious. Lots of pasta, huh? :)

Reactions: dano6533
FTL.Wanderer

FTL.Wanderer

Enlightened
May 31, 2018
I don't give a shit about having a healthy lifestyle so I eat whatever I want. Last time I was in a restaurant with free buffet I ate so much I ended throwing up. I am not really that "fat", but even if I was I wouldn't care. Sadly, I don't enjoy eating food anymore because of a mild form of anhedonia so I won't eat much... besides, I don't want to throw up when I actually attempt.

I hear you on the not wanting to get rid of what you use to finally attempt. How much faith do you have in antiemetics?

FTL.Wanderer

FTL.Wanderer

Enlightened
May 31, 2018
I used to be so-called healthy. The thing that everyone recommends to help against depression or whatever but it doesn't help me at all. Now I eat whatever I want but I don't eat a lot. I don't care about getting body image and it is much time consuming and I already probably will ctb anytime I get the perfect method or conditions. Also I won't be rewarded for it (I'm isolated and I can't get the women I want).

Last meal I don't know what, probably I won't eat at all.

Eating healthy also doesn't help my depression. Or I should say my mind works "better" eating healthy BUT the cost of living without the few things that bring me happiness is, ironically, more depression. :/

Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
I'm a horrible cook. Where can I buy that?

You can buy the fried tofu at an asian market, the sauce is basically just mixing a few ingredients but if you hate that there's jarred Korean BBQ sauce that's similar. All you'd have to do is cover the tofu in sauce and heat in a pan. then just get instant rice and you're set.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Kogoruhn

Kogoruhn

Student
May 20, 2018
You should try Argentinian asado, best meat in the world (?)
I'll pick a bit of everything. Octopus, sushi, asado, milanesas con berenjenas (sorry, no translation for milanesas), salmon, etc. Those are some of my favorite foods

FTL.Wanderer

FTL.Wanderer

Enlightened
May 31, 2018
You can buy the fried tofu at an asian market, the sauce is basically just mixing a few ingredients but if you hate that there's jarred Korean BBQ sauce that's similar. All you'd have to do is cover the tofu in sauce and heat in a pan. then just get instant rice and you're set.

Thanks!

FracturedSeraphim

FracturedSeraphim

Dec 22, 2019
My last meal will be 2 days before I ctb and will most likely be a ton of sushi. My favorite food.

M

Manja

Can't wait to die
Nov 27, 2019
I'll go for chocolate cake, birthday size. I'll probably eat the whole thing.