• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

L

LittleMonkey

Aug 13, 2020
Hello there! If I were to jump from ~115m height and land on my feet, I would probably survive, right? Is there any way to guarantee landing on the head?

Y

yeahwellso

Student
Dec 5, 2020
Hello there! If I were to jump from ~115m height and land on my feet, I would probably survive, right? Is there any way to guarantee landing on the head?
115 meters? No, you would almost certainly be dead no matter what. Extremely few people have ever survived falls from heights like that. The ones who have, it's been a fluke of some kind. Even if you hit water from 115 meters, you'd most likely be dead on impact.

Upvote 0
Intotheflames

Intotheflames

a stranger in a strange land
Dec 23, 2020
What gives you the idea you'd survive?

Upvote 0
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I think it would be almost impossible to survive jumping off such a high place! No matter what part of your body crashes on the floor first.
It gives me goosebumps!

Upvote 0
D

Deleted member 25174

Jan 4, 2021

I worked with someone who jumped from the height of a motorway bridge landed on his feet and shattered every bone from the waist down. It took 3 weeks for the poor guy to die. I don't even think it was 20m high. You'd never survive the impact at 115m

Upvote 0
T

triada

Dec 23, 2020
you can practice jumping with a rope, I jumped like this, free fall is great

Upvote 0