• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

peristala

peristala

Mar 11, 2024
I wanted to ask how high a place should be to jump from. I've heard of a guy jump from an overpass and be pronounced dead, but also about people jumping from taller things and surviving. Does it matter how you land?

Reactions: seekingrelease22
Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
A useful rule of thumb is that if you jump from a height of 100 feet (or more) and land on a hard surface (such as concrete), you have very little chance of surviving. In those circumstances, it doesn't really matter how you land.

If you want to "make assurance double sure" - to quote Macbeth - you could jump somewhere where it will be a long time before anyone realises that you have jumped. That way, even if you should happen to survive the fall, you would die of your injuries before anyone got to you.

wagner2029

wagner2029

Experienced
Jun 25, 2023
It is important that there are no trees near the place of the fall, they can cushion the impact.
Avoid falling on your feet, your legs can cushion the impact, try to land on your chest or head.

theboy

theboy

Visionary
Jul 15, 2022
The minimum is 10 floors. Be aware of the place and the meters from where you will fall. The body will try to stay upright when falling, but it is best to fall head first onto a hard surface. I hope you find peace and that CTB is not an option.

AresCohere

AresCohere

Professional Insomniac
Apr 10, 2023
I have an engineering background so I've always just calculated the actual height needed, might make smthin to help people with this one day.

However, from experience, when it comes to jumping the hard part isn't finding a place that will allow you to CTB, but it is actually overcoming SI…

steppingoff

steppingoff

Student
Jan 18, 2024
I wanted to ask how high a place should be to jump from. I've heard of a guy jump from an overpass and be pronounced dead, but also about people jumping from taller things and surviving. Does it matter how you land?
If you look at safety standards related to falls. The median rate of death is around 45 feet. 100 percent the people who fall fron 85 feet die

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
The now blocked website lostallhope recommended 150ft on to a hard surface and 250ft onto water.
If you have the minimum hight landing shouldn't matter much as no one can guarantee how they land from that fall. Make sure there is no structure in between to break your fall.