• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Dark Window

Dark Window

Experienced
Mar 12, 2024
I am currently in Scotland, I bounce between Scotland and Wales to see friends/family.

Part of me wants to do CTB by Train because I think being hit by a high speed train would probably be quick death.

I wouldn't do it via decap, I'd just let the train hit me and make sure the trains I'll use have no cowcatcher etc.

But there's always the chance of survival and also driver trauma.

So my only other option is jump, but I'm scared of failed attempt, even at 100-150ft.

I thought why not just book myself a ticket to the USA and go the grand canyon? Thousands of feet up in the air, no chance of survival.

I've seen videos of people landing on hard surfaces from 25-30 floor hotels, and they are basically tomatoes at the bottom, no chance of survival once you reach a certain height and reach a hard surface.

I feel I could get inebriated and then just jump. I would tell myself that even if it is scary as fuck, it will be over instantly once I hit the ground.

Dark Window

Dark Window

Experienced
Mar 12, 2024
I am not too sure about no chance of survival

I just found this online Probably rare extreme cases, but I think jumping from grand canyon is good enough to die 99 percent of times. Ofc im no expert

Yeah I heard about that, but his fall wasn't clean and it was only 100ft.

I'm talking about jumping at the very high parts.

I don't even think this guy was attempting suicide.
You're not surviving from 4000ft

Last edited:
Kapsyl

Kapsyl

Experienced
Feb 3, 2024
Keep in mind if someone see you fall they will launch a rescue mission, depending on where it can be very dangerous for them to find you and retrieve the body. They may have to carry your body since some parts can't be reached with vehicles and helicopters.

This doesn't effect the lethality of the method but mostly how it affects people after.

Reactions: Forveleth
Dark Window

Dark Window

Experienced
Mar 12, 2024
Keep in mind if someone see you fall they will launch a rescue mission, depending on where it can be very dangerous for them to find you and retrieve the body. They may have to carry your body since some parts can't be reached with vehicles and helicopters.

This doesn't effect the lethality of the method but mostly how it affects people after.

Don't care really.

Alex Fermentopathy

Alex Fermentopathy

Student
Feb 25, 2024
Do you think it makes sense to drink SN before jumping from such a place?

E

escape_from_hell

Student
Feb 22, 2024
It's a method I am strongly considering (in combination with plenty of benzos + opioids + alcohol beforehand to fight the fear & pain).
If high enough (in both senses of the word) it might even be a beautiful event. I'd probably administer a fatal dose of something just before jumping as well in case I am laying there splattered and shattered but not dead as a backup method and to reduce pain. But I am also strongly considering flying to Peru for Nembutal as that seems to be accessible for now and is an opportunity that likely will not be around forever as disgusting pro-life scum demons will inevitably try to take it away and torture the living fuck out of us (literally).

Live within a day trip of the Grand Canyon and it is the spot I was considering for jumping as well. The risks as I see it are finding locations where you really have a sharp drop to minimize the chance of hitting the cliff face, outcroppings, or vegetation on the ride down. Have to take into account the wind as well. That said a nice week-long trip should be sufficient to scout out a few great spots.

The Skywalk is a magnificent way and I was thinking of it just a few days before I read about that same suicide last year! No need to worry about traumatizing tourists near you because they will witness no gore at all, only a smiling happy camper high on fentanyl going for a joy jump. Plus people love getting a kick out of recording and tiktokking that stuff anyway and laughing at others' misfortunes so you're kind of be giving them a gift. You'd probably even hear some punk kids' bullying laughs as you initially plummet, and you'd be high as fuck laughing right along with them. Beautiful thing really. Sadly, they'll eventually start to barricade or restrict the Skywalk as it will become popular as a method eventually. Why jump from Golden Gate to drown with broken bones in freezing water when you could jump from there instead?
Do you think it makes sense to drink SN before jumping from such a place?
I'm thinking of combining it with lethal doses of opioids + benzo + alcohol + antiemetic (enough to be high for the jump, and fatal amounts moments before) as a backup. Or maybe a lot of ketamine or something which could also potentially null the pain if the landing goes awry.

SN doesn't sound pleasant to me personally (especially going for jumping at the same time) but it could be a good backup. Redundancy just makes sense to me to minimize survival+pain odds. Another way might be to jump with shotgun and shoot midair (good be tough, easier with a short barrel) or standing at the edge such that once you shoot yourself with the shotgun you fall. Just that extra insurance.

Last edited:
M

Mi Mi

No One Special
Mar 18, 2024
I am currently in Scotland, I bounce between Scotland and Wales to see friends/family.

Part of me wants to do CTB by Train because I think being hit by a high speed train would probably be quick death.

I wouldn't do it via decap, I'd just let the train hit me and make sure the trains I'll use have no cowcatcher etc.

But there's always the chance of survival and also driver trauma.

So my only other option is jump, but I'm scared of failed attempt, even at 100-150ft.

I thought why not just book myself a ticket to the USA and go the grand canyon? Thousands of feet up in the air, no chance of survival.

I've seen videos of people landing on hard surfaces from 25-30 floor hotels, and they are basically tomatoes at the bottom, no chance of survival once you reach a certain height and reach a hard surface.

I feel I could get inebriated and then just jump. I would tell myself that even if it is scary as fuck, it will be over instantly once I hit the ground.
I wish I could go with you
I also thought about this
I've also thought about going to Vegas
Lot's of suicides are committed off of hotels or the garages of the hotels
Also thought about skydiving but that takes actual time depending on the company and I was told about the devices to save you if you can't get it off in time

Reactions: marchshift
Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
There are some tall sea cliffs in Scotland, where a fall would certainly be fatal. There are also many tall cliffs in the mountains. You don't need to go to the Grand Canyon.

Iamtired

Iamtired

Experienced
Sep 30, 2023
Personally I would do it on a motorcycle and just burn and fall to death in the most fun way

Alex Fermentopathy

Alex Fermentopathy

Student
Feb 25, 2024
SN takes time to kick in. It won't probably help you feel better before jumping I guess
Maybe take it, then wait a few minutes before first signs of drowsiness?

TiredTurtle2

TiredTurtle2

Oct 29, 2023
Sounds badass, better than jumping in front of a train and risking being in horrific pain and traumatizing the driver

Dark Window

Dark Window

Experienced
Mar 12, 2024
There are some tall sea cliffs in Scotland, where a fall would certainly be fatal. There are also many tall cliffs in the mountains. You don't need to go to the Grand Canyon.
The higher the better really.
Take me with you please.
If any of you can make it to the grand canyon I could jump with you lol.

I am not ready to CTB yet tho.
Take me with you please.
If any of you can make it to the grand canyon I could jump with you lol.

I am not ready to CTB yet tho.

Shar

Shar

Experienced
Nov 23, 2023
I think its epic and i cant think of a better place to jump

4am

4am

there’s nothing for you.
Dec 14, 2023
it would be so scenic to jump in grand canyon, i wish i could do it

C

Chelsea Leng

Student
Feb 3, 2024
you can't get a clean fall to the bottom, because it's not a cliff.

LevUwU

LevUwU

I hate my life and the government
Mar 16, 2024
Assuming you do it right, probably pretty certain. I must say, I would certainly like I method like this with some amount of grandiose, then again I've always been a spotlight lover