• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Oliver

Oliver

Experienced
Feb 28, 2024
How high do you have to jump from to make sure that the chance of death is 99%+?

Is it possible to "control" the fall and therefor make sure that you land on the head?

Will it be painful? Provided it's from sufficient height and landing on hard surface. I mean, will you be laying there completely fucked and in extreme pain for some time or will you just die instantly from the impact (even if you don't hit the ground head first)?

There should be a jumping-megatread btw.

Last edited:
Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
How high do you have to jump from to make sure that the chance of death is 99%+?

Is it possible to "control" the fall and therefor make sure that you land on the head?

Will it be painful? Provided it's from sufficient height and landing on hard surface. I mean, will you be laying there completely fucked and in extreme pain for some time or will you just die instantly from the impact (even if you don't hit the ground head first)?

Screenshot 20240329 121322

SueAsyde

SueAsyde

contemporary witness
Mar 11, 2023

I'd never go for this method. I think it has a way too high chance of me ending up in a wheelchair while my family is taking care of me. Me being a living piece of drooling meatsack at this point. I don't need more reasons to ctb, i already have enough of 'em.
Anyways.
I don't think there's much you can control once you're mid air. The one thing you can control tho is the one that needs your attention the most: Your survival instincts will kick in so you really need to focus on everything that lead to this action. And from what i heard from survivors of this method, it's really hard once you're falling. There're reports of people who jumped of the Golden Gate bridge, landed into the water and could be seen alive but struggling and suffering inhumanely hard because they were in such pain (broken bones due to the impact for example) and due to their survival instincts still being there they tried to swim which wasn't possible obviously and ended up just hurting them more than it had to if they would just be able to let go. I hope this answers your question(s).

Oliver

Oliver

Experienced
Feb 28, 2024
I'd never go for this method. I think it has a way too high chance of me ending up in a wheelchair while my family is taking care of me. Me being a living piece of drooling meatsack at this point. I don't need more reasons to ctb, i already have enough of 'em.
Anyways.
I don't think there's much you can control once you're mid air. The one thing you can control tho is the one that needs your attention the most: Your survival instincts will kick in so you really need to focus on everything that lead to this action. And from what i heard from survivors of this method, it's really hard once you're falling. There're reports of people who jumped of the Golden Gate bridge, landed into the water and could be seen alive but struggling and suffering inhumanely hard because they were in such pain (broken bones due to the impact for example) and due to their survival instincts still being there they tried to swim which wasn't possible obviously and ended up just hurting them more than it had to if they would just be able to let go. I hope this answers your question(s).
Not really to be honest, but thanks for the respond. I plan to override my SI by getting drunk, so it shouldn't be too much of a problem. Anyhow, you say that there is a high chance of ending up like a vegetable but if you jump from sufficient height, there should be close to no chance of survival. What else is there? No method is fully reliable. Jumping from height seems to be by far the most reliable.

Reactions: divinemistress36
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
To be guaranteed it needs to be like 300 feet I think.

No one has ever survived a fall of 300 ft so it's a close to guaranteed you will ever find.

Don't quote cases of people who fall miles landing in snow, trees or on power lines. I mean direct falls unbroken onto concrete.

Oliver

Oliver

Experienced
Feb 28, 2024
To be guaranteed it needs to be like 300 feet I think.

No one has ever survived a fall of 300 ft so it's a close to guaranteed you will ever find.

Don't quote cases of people who fall miles landing in snow, trees or on power lines. I mean direct falls unbroken onto concrete.
I see. The problem is where do you find a place like that, which is not in a populated area?