• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

D

ddim

Jul 27, 2019
A disaster in Japan happened days ago.

I am f*cking really picky in watching movie or animation, but I love "Hyouka " they produced.
As a TV broadcast production, Hyouka is almost the best for me.

The point is.. I consider the criminal might be another me.
With the disorders I got, I might do something terrible to somebody a few years later.

Therefore, for the good of this world, I wish I can get N and ctb smoothly.

• Hugs
Reactions: Soul and TheGoodGuy
lilyeehaw

lilyeehaw

yeehaw?
Jun 30, 2019
I was so pissed off that it happened. Kyoto has a reputation for treating its employees well in an industry infamous for harsh working conditions and they produced some of my favourite anime's. :(

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
The point is.. I consider the criminal might be another me.
With the disorders I got, I might do something terrible to somebody a few years later.
Yet after something like this happens society will say "if he wants to kill someone he should start with himself" but when a person kills themselves they will say it´s selfish I mean there is no pleasing society.

V

vulturecyclop

May 23, 2019
I also enjoyed Hyouka, and I'm a really big fan of a few of their other shows, easily in my top 10 fav shows. I'm really angry and saddened by what happened, and if I could've magically sacrificed myself to save those artists, I would've done so in a heartbeat, without a single doubt.