• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

R

regular john

Dec 17, 2020
what makes me wonder is how is it possible that there are 12 years old kids who know what to do in order to kill themselves (I am talking about successfull attempts) and there are many people like us here who are 40, 50 years and we completely don't know how to start any preparations. I don't know for instance how to tie proper slip knot. How is it possible that kids know and adults don't ? How many times kids who were successfull were smarter than us ?

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Those kids are pretty smart and did a proper research, probably.
As for us, adults, we might do the research but still doubt. It's not easy to simply "stop existing".

Also, I think people who successfully ctb, no matter the age, are just 100% focused on doing that and that's why they probably never fail.

S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
Kids are fearless and haven't developed the part of their brain that controls situational awareness. That's why parents always screaming at their 10-12 year olds to get out of the street because they're oblivious to oncoming traffic. Also, they don't get the whole death is permanent speech so one less thing to worry about. Sadly, in an abusive situation, I think all they knew is that to make the pain stop is to remove themselves from the pain, any means necessary.