• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

psp3000

psp3000

I want to quit.
May 20, 2023
I am binge watching this animated series on YouTube blind and it's pretty good/funny and I this definitely has Comedy Central or [Adult Swim] potential

mostly leaning towards [as] because I could see some of these characters/this animation being used for bumpers like how Worthikids has made a bumper for [as]

also because I don't think Comedy Central has many animated shows anymore like they used to

but anyways I cannot imagine some potential school shooter becoming a ghostwriter for a rap group and I found this storyline to be worrisome at first but then it became funny because of how absurd it is to imagine happening in real life

that guy could've became a horrorcore rapper I guess ? who knows ?

also so far in the series my favourite thing about it is that I can think of many people in the past that I've met/encountered during my school years that are similar to the reoccurring characters in the series

I wonder what's in store for the next few videos/episodes