• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
There were two big news stories centered around sexual abuse where I live.

A German soccer coach abused countless minors sexually. He seemingly raped them in 153 instances. I digged deep into the details. And it was so disgusting. I once played as a child in a soccer club. I could have been a victim too. Today he was sentenced only 7,5 years prison and he will be a free man afterwards. There were some details which made his actions a little bit less disgusting. But bro 7,5 years for ruining the sexuality and probably some lives of teenagers. The youngest victim was presumably 13 years old. On English there is no description of what he has done. I read it. But I am too sick of it to translate it. Maybe reading such details is similar to watching gore. I feel horrible thinking about the case.

In Austria the righ-wing populists will soon probably be the most powerful party in the country. And the following story will only fuel their success. Some migrants who were minors themselves gang-raped a 12 year old multiple times. And blackmailed her with the footage to keep quite. Justo to keep going.

I think there won't be a just sentence for them. As minors themselves they cannot be punished enough. But honestly even as adults they would not receive an acceptable sentence.

This world is rotten and makes me sick.