• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

pebpebpebpeb

pebpebpebpeb

i have no enemies
Apr 1, 2020
trigger warning for self harm, sa, children in hospitals

i hate them.

the first time i went to one, i was only 12 years old, barely turning 13. it's so fucking inhumane that my parents and everyone else involved really, truly thought sending me off to a psychiatric ward against my will would help me. it didn't. i got sexually assaulted in one of them, IN FRONT OF THE STAFF, and it's been fucking up my life ever since. i've been in and out of hospitals throughout my entire teenage life. i've had to watch screaming children be restrained and stabbed with a needle in front of my eyes. i've seen staff misgender and discriminate against transgender kids, and then get angry when they try to retaliate. i didn't even know that isolation rooms were legal until i saw a screaming girl be forced into one for having a meltdown. in reality, it just made everything worse. i want to die even more, i want to self harm more, and i can't get the image of being touched out of my mind for more than a week. i hate this so much. i hate that man. i don't want to hate anyone. i don't want to have enemies that i cling onto. but i don't know how to get rid of my rage i have for these men.

i've self harmed in a hospital in front of the staffs eyes, and the next day i was discharged. this world is fucked up to think that this should be normalized for any mentally ill person. for severe cases, i can understand needing surveilance. but for a suicidal 12 year old child to be surrounded by staff and older teenagers who didn't give two shits whether i lived or died? it's horrific. i feel bad because i should be grateful i even have these opportunities, but i don't think anyone deserves to be in a mental hospital. i wouldn't wish it upon my worst enemy.

if i've counted correctly, i've been to a mental hospital 7 times in my life. that's 7 times too many. my longest stay was around 2 months in a longer-term hospital.

i used to want to be a therapist, but the practice just feels so shady and i don't think i could handle profiting off of mentally ill people like that. i doubt i could be pro-sui as a therapist as well, i'd probably be fired day 1 xD.

L

LaVieEnRose

Illuminated
Jul 23, 2022
I'm sorry. Psych hospitals ruined my life too.

Children are routinely abused by behavioral facilities. Luckily I do think attention is slowly but surely being focused on that.

Letting go of a need for justice is part of recovery. But unfortunately that's not in line with who I am.

I could never be a therapist even though I would be good at it. Fuck narcing on people.

MiMif

MiMif

I do not live for others to understand me...
Sep 13, 2023
I've...luckily I guess never been sent a mental hospital or psyche ward because my parents believe there is nothing God can't fix....

Instead of getting me help of any sort they just read the same old Bible verses, said the same things over and over, told me these weren't my thoughts but the devils, then blamed me for not trying hard enough to get better after everything they've done for me. Haha...yeah its really funny now that I think back on it.

I'm so sorry that your parents who are supposed to love you unconditionally were too cowardly to face your mental issues head on and just tossed you to someone else to deal with. You didn't deserve that....you didn't no matter what anyone tells you. I'm sorry the world has been cruel to you.

Reactions: pebpebpebpeb
eyesclosed

eyesclosed

Mar 11, 2024
I never got sent mental hospital but close to being sent cuz u went into a episode that last like weeks where i was having voices and delusions then tryed to cbt and it stopes i got sent to hospital i told im fine and not in the episode and now they sent me back home nevrr heard from them and suddenly am feelin suicidal again but not in a episode i tryed getting help but they clearly dont care because they would have contacted me by then

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
That sounds so incredibly hellish, those places really do sound like they just cause way more suffering to me, it's extreme cruelty treating people like that.

Malaria

Malaria

If I can't be my own, I'd feel better dead
Feb 24, 2024
I've been in a psych ward twice and have also been SA'd there. Some things just never leave you, and my experiences with being involuntarily hospitalized is one of them.