• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

NotOkay_

NotOkay_

The damage is done, so i guess I’ll be leaving
Dec 2, 2020
:( I can't seem to kick away the chair. I'm too focused on the "what ifs". It's not the method, i feel comfortable with this one. Idk. Things are never gonna improve. I wish they could, of course I don't wanna CTB but that's the only option left. It's simply another (inevitable) task I've been procrastinating on the to-do list. *sigh

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
If it's the only option left, there will be a moment in which you'll kick away the chair.
I bet it's really difficult to do it!

Send you peace, hugs and love.

Reactions: NotOkay_
W

woknows

Experienced
Dec 12, 2020
:( I can't seem to kick away the chair. I'm too focused on the "what ifs". It's not the method, i feel comfortable with this one. Idk. Things are never gonna improve. I wish they could, of course I don't wanna CTB but that's the only option left. It's simply another (inevitable) task I've been procrastinating on the to-do list. *sigh

Maybe you are not ready. You should reevaluate your situation. I hope you find a better way.

I do not know your reasoning. Maybe spelling out the reason can help you rethink it. It does not seem you are certain that things cannot improve and hence feel hesitant to exit your life.

Reactions: shadowchaser
NotOkay_

NotOkay_

Dec 2, 2020
Maybe you are not ready. You should reevaluate your situation. I hope you find a better way.

I do not know your reasoning. Maybe spelling out the reason can help you rethink it. It does not seem you are certain that things cannot improve and hence feel hesitant to exit your life.
I've DONE above and beyond what most would do in my situation and I've rethought, reevaluated, ALLLLLL the things. It's genuinely something i HAVE to do one way or the other. Not trying to CTB for fun. I'm pretty sure no one is. This is the last resort.

B

Bigbigsmall

Jan 27, 2021
I'm where you are now. Scared of kicking that chair in case it fails or I can't slip away painlessly a d peacefully.
There should be a legal way of doing it like dignitas in e very county where if you want to CTB you can.why don't they have suicide centres where you can get put to sleep if you want to.
I would go . Donate all my possessions a d organs to whoever wants then and push that button.

NotOkay_

NotOkay_

Dec 2, 2020
I'm where you are now. Scared of kicking that chair in case it fails or I can't slip away painlessly a d peacefully.
There should be a legal way of doing it like dignitas in e very county where if you want to CTB you can.why don't they have suicide centres where you can get put to sleep if you want to.
I would go . Donate all my possessions a d organs to whoever wants then and push that button.
Every home should be able to have a suicide booth installed in them

Reactions: wunschtraum
EmbraceOfTheVoid

EmbraceOfTheVoid

Part Time NEET - Full Time Suicidal
Mar 29, 2020
I don't think I could ever attempt hanging; it's way too technical and runs the risk of ending up disabled in various ways. I'd keep looking for a relatively peaceful way to leave if it's within your means.

NotOkay_

NotOkay_

Dec 2, 2020
I don't think I could ever attempt hanging; it's way too technical and runs the risk of ending up disabled in various ways. I'd keep looking for a relatively peaceful way to leave if it's within your means.
I have sn but too much could go wrong and it's too slow, my anxiety wants it to be quick and painless/short lived pain. I've weighed my pros and cons for each method. This is the best i can do :(
Done properly ,the destination is the same at the end of the day.

K

kkatt

Paragon
Nov 12, 2018
These were the exact words my best friend said to me moments before he did kick away the chair.
I think it's a solid method if you are ready,but if you have things playing on your mind,there's always another day

Abir_london

Abir_london

Experienced
Jun 15, 2020
I'm sorry you feel that way.

hanging is not easy, don't be harsh on yourself
The day will come
Have you tried more peaceful unconscious methods?

NotOkay_

NotOkay_

Dec 2, 2020

The day will come
I have sn, I have jumping, drowning as well. I just can't seem to cross the line my anxiety has gotten worse since the peak of my suicidality

The day will come
The longer i wait the worse it gets. By prolonging things I'm doing myself a disservice

wunschtraum

wunschtraum

wish I was a cat
Jan 15, 2021
couldnt kick the chair too :/
the SI is so hard. wish i had SN or N...

GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
I've made the decision to never comment directly on any specific individuals "suicide journey" but instead only partake in vague and general discussions so I can't help you. Nice profile pic, tho.

NotOkay_

NotOkay_

Dec 2, 2020
couldnt kick the chair too :/
the SI is so hard. wish i had SN or N...
Sn is to drawn out and unpredictable for me, not enough data as well. That makes me uncomfortable.
I've made the decision to never comment directly on any specific individuals "suicide journey" but instead only partake in vague and general discussions so I can't help you. Nice profile pic, tho.
Why you commenting then...?
Not asking anyone to push me off the chair lol

wunschtraum

wunschtraum

wish I was a cat
Jan 15, 2021
i dont want that anyone other kicks the chair :D either i can or not.
trying until it works i think

wunschtraum

wunschtraum

wish I was a cat
Jan 15, 2021
i dont Know if i am more afraid that it works or not after kicking the chair.... they really should not find ne alive after hours of hanging. Do I really die by full within 1 hour?

NotOkay_

NotOkay_

Dec 2, 2020
Same reason why I haven't killed myself, no fucking clue. :pfff:
Same
i dont Know if i am more afraid that it works or not after kicking the chair.... they really should not find ne alive after hours of hanging. Do I really die by full within 1 hour?
Yeah you just need to know deep down if it's the right thing for you

wunschtraum

wunschtraum

wish I was a cat
Jan 15, 2021
there is no "right thing" in any case...
I only know i cant stay