• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

etrnllxid

etrnllxid

blunt
Aug 9, 2023
Maybe it's the futility of it all, the only things I seek is momentary pleasure and whatever puts me in a better position. There is people I've loved and people who've loved me but I just can't reciprocate with everything I have, I've been told that I should worry about my future but what is there? I simply exist and I don't want to anymore and that's ok. My time will come regardless if I want to or not but I'd rather expedite it.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I simply don't wish to exist as well, existing has always been so undesirable to me, I've never had any interest in existence. But anyway best wishes, I hope that you eventually find what you search for.

Reactions: NikWild
N

NikWild

Apr 29, 2024
The same condition has been in the last few years. Sometimes, of course, it changes, but not for long. It looks like bipolar.

idreamofwires

idreamofwires

Apr 20, 2024
I've pretty much lost interest in all my hobbies. I don't have the energy to be engaged to them anymore. I feel dead inside and feel like the "old me" is gone. I'm bipolar II and all my meds do is make me depressed. No more manic energy. I realize that I did a lot of damage with that manic energy but I also did good things, too. Now I do nothing but sleep and eat and plan for the day I'll CTB.