• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

R

Rebecca

Apr 9, 2024
Honestly there's so much shit going on in my life right now, I don't even know where to begin. I've lost all my family and children due to conflict, partly because they're a bunch of cunts, partly because I have EUPD so don't deal well with them being cunts. I've been dumped by the mental health service in the most horrible way.
I can't be here anymore. Either it's ctb or it's getting the fuck away from this area.. running away from the whole lot of them.
Has anyone else thought of doing this? Or done this?

Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
I'm sorry for your suffering. Take your time! I really hate the whole way the health and social systems are in general.

R

Rebecca

Apr 9, 2024
I'm sorry for your suffering. Take your time! I really hate the whole way the health and social systems are in general.
Yes I'm fucking done with the uk nhs mental health system. I've spent the last few days sending emails to complain to every last person I can think of, but the fact is that people with mental illness aren't listened to.. we're just seen as mad, angry, irrational etc etc. we have no voice. I give up.

Last edited:
Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
Yes, it's the UK, it really sucks with the NHS, etc. They really don't listen too!

Reactions: Rebecca
C

ConfusedClouds

Student
Mar 9, 2024
I have run away and isolated from my 'past life'. But I used to travel lots/have always worked seasonal type jobs all over the place so essentially kept moving but stopped replying over time. Partially through panic of not knowing how to truthfully answer 'how are you doing?' (Both in a not-wanting-to-be-negative way and in a not having a clue about my feelings way). But also partially a suicidal element that wanted/needed them to get used to life without me. Been about 2 years since I geographically moved, 18 months since I binned general comms (e.g whatsapp - not had other social media for years), a year or so since I got a new number and stopped replying to closer friends. I still reply to my parents through occasional emails to keep them happy enough to not try 'searching' for me properly. Never been that close to them. A LOT of reminding folk that 'no news is good news'.

I also feel like making the point that if I had got in a relationship/had a family then it would be totally acceptable for me to be away living my life. Never used that with them though. Just stay 'out of sight/out of mind'.

Reactions: xinino