• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

GraceyFellDown

GraceyFellDown

May 10, 2019
I'm so truly sorry for what led you here, and I just hope everything will get better and you'll find someone to love and care for you. I hope you have a nice day and take care, I'll pray for you! <3

P

pole

Global Mod
Sep 18, 2018
and mean it
Dont know you. But with all my heart man, i love you and im not afraid to say it either. If i knew you, i'd say i love you. Still, i dont know you. But you as a fellow human being, and someone going through pain, i can still genuinly say from the bottom of my heart that i love you and i mean it. If you ever need anyone to talk to, im all ears. Hope you feel better. Love you bro.

EDIT
Selfish of me to just say this to one person, even though its his post.

Everyone commenting on this and expressing how they can relate and trying to help, and everyone on this site. I have love for each person here. Genuinly really do mean it, love you guys. If you guys havent heard it, im saying it with all my heart. I know it might seem like "just words" from someone online so it doesnt mean much, but i mean it and cant say that enough. I LOVE YOU. And if anyone else needs someone to talk to, im all ears.

Love you guys. ❤

Last edited:
Halo13

Halo13

Wizard
May 9, 2019
Dont know you. But with all my heart man, i love you and im not afraid to say it either. If i knew you, i'd say i love you. Still, i dont know you. But you as a fellow human being, and someone going through pain, i can still genuinly say from the bottom of my heart that i love you and i mean it. If you ever need anyone to talk to, im all ears. Hope you feel better. Love you bro.

EDIT

Everyone commenting on this and expressing how they can relate and trying to help, and everyone on this site. I have love for each person here. Genuinly really do mean it, love you guys. If you guys havent heard it, im saying it with all my heart. I know it might seem like "just words" from someone online so it doesnt mean much, but i mean it and cant say that enough. I LOVE YOU. And if anyone else needs someone to talk to, im all ears.

Love you guys. ❤
That is very kind of you!

Dead beat dad

Dead beat dad

Enlightened
Mar 5, 2019

EDIT

Love you guys. ❤
World needs more people like you, peace brother

S

Santiago

Mage
Mar 25, 2018

EDIT

Love you guys. ❤

I respect this a lot, but you are correct that it just seems like 'just words' from somebody online.
You often hear people say stuff like this, but then do they really though? Like if I showed up to their door in real life would they really greet me with love or is it easier to say things online and not actually mean it?

Again not talking about you. I believe you. It just crossed my mind.

P

pole

Global Mod
Sep 18, 2018
I respect this a lot, but you are correct that it just seems like 'just words' from somebody online.
You often hear people say stuff like this, but then do they really though? Like if I showed up to their door in real life would they really greet me with love or is it easier to say things online and not actually mean it?

Again not talking about you. I believe you. It just crossed my mind.
Words are meaningless and empty. There "just words". Sadly, it takes actions to uphold the value of words. So for me, i feel that it may come across as "just words". So i"m attempting to use my actions to uphold the value of my words by fully asking people to personally message me so i can help them out or if they need anyone to talk to, as a way to i guess be of value and show that someone really does care and someone really does love you as a human being to have you heard and to help you out. You can only do so much over the internet :(.

J

Jean Améry

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2019
Loneliness is a very real problem and causes soul-crushing pain. I'll admit I sometimes feel the same.

Unfortunately I can't say that I love you as I can only do that with people I know personally and care deeply about. I do sympathize with your plight as I'm sure many others here do aswell.

tomz323

tomz323

Walking to the bus stop
Mar 29, 2019

EDIT

Love you guys. ❤
Thanks man, that made my day.

JadedGray

JadedGray

Life Eternal
Jul 24, 2018
The only people who have professed to love me are my parents, but even when they say it I don't believe them or feel they only say it because they feel they are obligated to. Knowing how much I hate myself and how loathsome of a person I am, I wouldn't believe anyone who claims to love me. Of course this is my own problem that stems from having no self esteem. It's hard to feel like you're loved if you don't love yourself.

Dead beat dad

Dead beat dad

Enlightened
Mar 5, 2019
The only people who have professed to love me are my parents, but even when they say it I don't believe them or feel they only say it because they feel they are obligated to. Knowing how much I hate myself and how loathsome of a person I am, I wouldn't believe anyone who claims to love me. Of course this is my own problem that stems from having no self esteem. It's hard to feel like you're loved if you don't love yourself.
Feel that brother

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
and mean it

I used to want that and actually had it for awhile.
Now I'm just over life and I don't care anymore.
Anyway … I hope you find what you are looking for. :hug:

EDIT

Love you guys. ❤

Just wanted to give you :hug::hug::hug:'s I don't care if you are a dude. Maybe I get too emotional … one of the many reasons I want to CTB.
Anyway I really appreciate everyone on here and all the people who run this site.
It helps me cope a little knowing there are people who understand and don't judge for wanting the same thing. (Most want to CTB anyway)
There isn't anyone for me to talk to IRL. They either freak out when I mention it or would have me locked up. :angry:

Words are meaningless and empty. There "just words". Sadly, it takes actions to uphold the value of words. So for me, i feel that it may come across as "just words". So i"m attempting to use my actions to uphold the value of my words by fully asking people to personally message me so i can help them out or if they need anyone to talk to, as a way to i guess be of value and show that someone really does care and someone really does love you as a human being to have you heard and to help you out. You can only do so much over the internet :(.

Dude … You are awesome !!!! :smiling::hug:

Last edited:
Reactions: pole and Halo13
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Yeah it is hard to feel loved when you don't love yourself.

Sending you hugs … I know it really doesn't mean much coming from a stranger... especially a dude.
Anyway :hug::hug::hug: I truly hope things work out for you.

Reactions: pole
tomz323

tomz323

Walking to the bus stop
Mar 29, 2019
Sending you hugs … I know it really doesn't mean much coming from a stranger... especially a dude.
Anyway :hug::hug::hug: I truly hope things work out for you.
Thanks mate, that makes me feel better, known there are others out there. Although things haven't been working out for the past 22 years, I shouldn't complain, many others on here are older and have been through far worse. Thanks again and hope you get to where you want to get to, wherever that may be.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Thanks mate, that makes me feel better, known there are others out there. Although things haven't been working out for the past 22 years, I shouldn't complain, many others on here are older and have been through far worse. Thanks again and hope you get to where you want to get to, wherever that may be.

You are welcome. :smiling: I hope you also find what you are looking for. If you want to CTB because of loneliness , I hope you find someone. :hug:
My years here on this planet have mostly been misery. A few years that were better but that is gone now and isn't coming back.
Also … I'm not very smart which doesn't help. :'(
Anyway take care.

Reactions: Donewith_
Halo13

Halo13

Wizard
May 9, 2019
You are welcome. :smiling: I hope you also find what you are looking for. If you want to CTB because of loneliness , I hope you find someone. :hug:
My years here on this planet have mostly been misery. A few years that were better but that is gone now and isn't coming back.
Anyway take care.
Not very smart? According to SS you're a wizard! Wizards are smart! :hug:

sunny.sativa

sunny.sativa

organic
Apr 2, 2019
"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing it is stupid."
Einstein.

Yeah, ironic, I picked a quote by the most scientifically intelligent man ever to exist lol, but I think it's great word.

You're smart about things you're smart about. You don't have to be the same smart as seemingly everyone else. You know whatcha know, don't be so hard on yourself <3

Reactions: Halo13