• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

LongForWordlessSong

LongForWordlessSong

Mar 26, 2024
I plan to SN tonight and just want someone to tell my plan to and that could confirm if it's good and give me recommendations on how to improve my success chances. This will greatly reassure me before I die, I don't know if anyone will be able to.

I know some users on here have watched other users die on call during their ctb attempts partly so theyre not alone but also to confirm their death and I just want someone like that to help see me through my death.

Reactions: Aprilfarewell4
ArgentApricot

ArgentApricot

Certified Shamash Hater
Apr 6, 2024
Hello, i'm sorry i can be of no help with your query, what i wanna tell you though, after seeing your profile picture, is that a new episode just came out. so you might want to watch that before you go.
I wish you the best of luck and i hope you find the peace you're looking for <3

needsomeoptions

needsomeoptions

Mar 31, 2024
I think it's a difficult thing for people to agree to because it can be perceived by the authorities that this person 'encouraged' you to CTB - and could face legal action. I think there are some options to find a suicide partner where you go together? I hope you find what you are looking for <3

LongForWordlessSong

LongForWordlessSong

Mar 26, 2024
I think it's a difficult thing for people to agree to because it can be perceived by the authorities that this person 'encouraged' you to CTB - and could face legal action. I think there are some options to find a suicide partner where you go together? I hope you find what you are looking for <3
no i just want someone to tell me how to increase the efficacy of my method and plan
my wording of being lead to my death by someone else was poor
this is personal decision and nothing else

LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
Have you read this thoroughly?

If you follow the protocol, you should CTB without any problem.
You can still post here the protocol you'll follow, members will be looking forward to telling you their opinion about it.

Eternal Sleep!

Eternal Sleep!

Stuck in mental prison, can't even enjoy nature!
May 13, 2023
Have you read this thoroughly?

If you follow the protocol, you should CTB without any problem.
You can still post here the protocol you'll follow, members will be looking forward to telling you their opinion about it.
And the protocol is Stan's Guide right?

Helween

Helween

This is this and that is that.
Apr 13, 2024
Hello, i'm sorry i can be of no help with your query, what i wanna tell you though, after seeing your profile picture, is that a new episode just came out. so you might want to watch that before you go.
I wish you the best of luck and i hope you find the peace you're looking for <3
what's this show?

ArgentApricot

ArgentApricot

Certified Shamash Hater
Apr 6, 2024
what's this show?
The Big Lez Show, specifically the character is called Clarence and there's a spinoff about him airing right now. it's a show about aliens and sasquatches doing tons of drugs, and it's all made by one guy in MSpaint. the first 2 seasons are really rough and were just meant to be inside jokes but it's grown from there into a psychedelic masterpiece. if it sounds even remotely interesting to you i highly recommend it.

Reactions: Helween