• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Coconteppi

Coconteppi

It was a cool lil place. Just missing something :)
Mar 14, 2024
Hey y'all I'm a "long time listener first time caller" type. I understand that to be able to PM for SN sources I gotta chit-chat some. I kinda like the idea of possibly running into someone who thinks like myself yk. But anyway I guess ask away and I'll try to keep up. :)

To get the ball rolling I guess I should say something. But feel free to say whatever you'd like. (Please nothing mean)

Currently, the way I think of my view right now is like. Life went pretty stale since childhood (<8yr old~) Theres only really so much to this world at this point. Not that life is horrible. Just real boring with so much work for things that just don't bring sufficient satisfaction / fulfillment. So, I've kinda decided to just check out a bit earlier than most. Not that life was all that horrible. Life was just a bit worse than nothing.

(From part two)
A big part of my reasoning for having stayed for so long is living for other's meaning/happiness. I try to look at my apathy in a good way through saying that if I it nothing feels different to me then I should help everyone else in whatever makes them feel fulfilled/happy since aparently it makes life worth living to them. But even helping them is pretty meaningless to me but just makes the most logical sense. But I kinda just decided its time because I don't care enough anymore to carrying out the meaningless tasks anymore and would just rather just see if death has anything to offer bc even if it doesnt at least I can just chill without the negative things in life (i.e. emotions,making others lives worse,pain)

Anyways, I'd love to hear y'alls thoughts on things. :)

(I did not spellcheck any of this. So go easy on me lol)

This is the third time I'm posting this. Pretty neat right, got a lil thing going lol. Sorry, if I'm spamming please let me know. :P

Last edited:
cjs0712

cjs0712

Waiting to die
Feb 8, 2024
hey,,1 your paragraph contains the word aplarently, it's spelled apparetdy i am kinda drunk so imight be wrong but i am always wrong so take my advice u came here to be wrong anyways lol,s

Coconteppi

Coconteppi

Mar 14, 2024
hey,,1 your paragraph contains the word aplarently, it's spelled apparetdy i am kinda drunk so imight be wrong but i am always wrong so take my advice u came here to be wrong anyways lol,s
Oh dang it did thank you so much! You're so kind lol :) It didn't seem like you were wrong this time woot woot. I also didn't actually come here to be wrong just wanted to chit chat until I'm abke to PM someone for an SN source due to the difficulty in finding it. Kinda got on the SN boat a lil to late apparently lol. :P

cjs0712

cjs0712

Waiting to die
Feb 8, 2024
find soon it's becoming rarer and prices are rising, with unvidived attention from all around

Coconteppi

Coconteppi

Mar 14, 2024
hey,,1 your paragraph contains the word aplarently, it's spelled apparetdy i am kinda drunk so imight be wrong but i am always wrong so take my advice u came here to be wrong anyways lol,
I'm pretty worried I really like the amount of research behind this method and the simple drinking action. This method seems very appealing compared to other methods.