• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Coconteppi

Coconteppi

It was a cool lil place. Just missing something :)
Mar 14, 2024
Hey y'all I'm a "long time listener first time caller" type. Just recently created my account today. I understand that to be able to PM for SN sources I gotta chit-chat some. I kinda like the idea of possibly running into someone who thinks like myself yk. But anyway I guess ask away and I'll try to keep up. :)

To get the ball rolling I guess I should say something. But feel free to say whatever you'd like. (Please nothing mean)

Currently, the way I think of my view right now is like. Life went pretty stale since childhood (<8yr old~) Theres only really so much to this world at this point. Not that life is horrible. Just real boring with so much work for things that just don't bring sufficient satisfaction / fulfillment. So, I've kinda decided to just check out a bit earlier than most. Not that life was all that horrible. Life was just a bit worse than nothing.

Anyways, I'd love to hear y'alls thoughts on things. :)

(I did not spellcheck any of this. So go easy on me lol)

This is the second time I'm posting this. Sorry, if I'm spamming please let me know. :P

WhatPowerIs

WhatPowerIs

Paragon
Jun 19, 2022
Hi and welcome to the forum.

I totally relate to your feelings, I always felt like life in general was way too much work for what its worth. I always think of the future and what it would be like and its like, oh great I'm going to be saddled into a "career" for the next part of my life and I have to do everything I do only to make ends meet. It just sounds like a very bleak future and I cant really stand the thought of it.

Is there anything that still brings you some joy? I see you have an Adventure Time pfp, maybe cartoons/anime bring you joy? Just taking a guess idk correct me if I am wrong

Coconteppi

Coconteppi

Mar 14, 2024
Hi and welcome to the forum.

I totally relate to your feelings, I always felt like life in general was way too much work for what its worth. I always think of the future and what it would be like and its like, oh great I'm going to be saddled into a "career" for the next part of my life and I have to do everything I do only to make ends meet. It just sounds like a very bleak future and I cant really stand the thought of it.

Is there anything that still brings you some joy? I see you have an Adventure Time pfp, maybe cartoons/anime bring you joy? Just taking a guess idk correct me if I am wrong
Hi WhatPowerIs. (I am a bit stoned rn sorry whoops lol) I have similar views when it comes to my possible future. When I think of my future the drag is there is just nothing out there that I see or have seen that has truly fulfilling value. Even if I won the lottery I'd rather just give the money out to other people who have things that truly make them feel happy/fulfilled in life. Spend what left on the most peaceful way out tbh :P But I genuienly think that the money would simply mean more to anyone who thinks life is worthwhile than it would to me.

Hobbies wise, I don't do to much, I do really enjoy the Adventure Time series though. Thanks for noticing! As mentioned though I struggle with seeing worth in most things and have a pretty pretty bad relationship with hedonistic tasks. (I.e. eating, sleeping, sex, social media, television, sports, ) and will often try to waste away my time and zone away from depression by indulging in them in an unhealthy way. But I also do rock climbing, and am learning swedish on duolingo! And grew up enjoying anime. :)
What about yourself do you have any hobbies that you enjoy?

(Did not spellcheck, probably pretty bad lol please don't judge too hard )

Reactions: WhatPowerIs
rora

rora

Aug 18, 2023
hello! welcome to the forum.
I relate to your opinions about the future, not a very ardent fan of my future too :D not that I don't think most events are meaningless, but they do not possess any meaning for me personally, for someone who has a quite nihilistic approach towards life in general. your hobbies sound really comforting! where are you from?

WhatPowerIs

WhatPowerIs

Paragon
Jun 19, 2022
Hi WhatPowerIs. (I am a bit stoned rn sorry whoops lol) I have similar views when it comes to my possible future. When I think of my future the drag is there is just nothing out there that I see or have seen that has truly fulfilling value. Even if I won the lottery I'd rather just give the money out to other people who have things that truly make them feel happy/fulfilled in life. Spend what left on the most peaceful way out tbh :P But I genuienly think that the money would simply mean more to anyone who thinks life is worthwhile than it would to me.

Hobbies wise, I don't do to much, I do really enjoy the Adventure Time series though. Thanks for noticing! As mentioned though I struggle with seeing worth in most things and have a pretty pretty bad relationship with hedonistic tasks. (I.e. eating, sleeping, sex, social media, television, sports, ) and will often try to waste away my time and zone away from depression by indulging in them in an unhealthy way. But I also do rock climbing, and am learning swedish on duolingo! And grew up enjoying anime. :)
What about yourself do you have any hobbies that you enjoy?

(Did not spellcheck, probably pretty bad lol please don't judge too hard )
I have a bad relationship with hedonism too, like sleeping and social media and my other hobbies which are sedentary in nature (watching anime, playing video games). It is better to "waste time" with escapism like that though. I don't know, maybe it's not such a bad thing that there are still some things which attract us and excite us about life, if only other people in society were as patient with us about it though.

Coconteppi

Coconteppi

Mar 14, 2024
hello! welcome to the forum.
I relate to your opinions about the future, not a very ardent fan of my future too :D not that I don't think most events are meaningless, but they do not possess any meaning for me personally, for someone who has a quite nihilistic approach towards life in general. your hobbies sound really comforting! where are you from?
Thank you I try be a very comfortable person to be around even through my hobbies. I am very non competitive/confrontational so I have a bit of a hard time in those situations. And would must preffer a calm chill environment. Regarding your question, I am from Texas :D I agree with your approach and believe that events rarely have meaning to me. But may mean a ton to someone else. A big part of my reasoning for having stayed for so long is living for other's meaning/happiness. I try to look at my apathy in a good way through saying that if I it nothing feels different to me then I should help everyone else in whatever makes them feel fulfilled/happy since aplarently it makes life worth living to them. But even helping them is pretty meaningless to me but just makes the most logical sense. But I kinda just decided its time because I don't care enough anymore to carrying out the meaningless tasks anymore and would just rather just see if death has anything to offer bc even if it doesnt at least I can just chill without the negative things in life (i.e. emotions,making others lives worse,pain) Lol, kinda got pretty carried away. Still pretty stoned so sorry :P

What about yourself? Where are you from? I don't know if its okay for me to ask tbh. :P
I have a bad relationship with hedonism too, like sleeping and social media and my other hobbies which are sedentary in nature (watching anime, playing video games). It is better to "waste time" with escapism like that though. I don't know, maybe it's not such a bad thing that there are still some things which attract us and excite us about life, if only other people in society were as patient with us about it though.
Yeah that's rockin. I feel like I don't really mind if others aren't that patient. To each their own yk. If thats their most comfortable way to live here I'm all for it. :)
(I hope I got what you were saying right)

Last edited: