• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

dysfunctional

dysfunctional

Arcanist
Oct 26, 2018
I've rationalized alot of it in my head. I'm not going to get better, my family and friends can deal with it, etc. I'm just plain scared to commit. As much as I want it all to end, when I set up a rope to hang, I just end up not doing it. The thought of a rope tightening around my neck is more than I can deal with. Inpatient care got my friend/neighbor to take my guns. I know him/ he's a good friend. When I ask for them back, he expresses his concern and I just give in. I want to die, I'm just too scared. Maybe I'll hit up A when he's back online, but I'm a decent sized guy and 3 bottles might be too expensive.

Fallen bad23

Fallen bad23

Student
Oct 19, 2018
I have. Been in therapy since about a month after this started, went to inpatient for 5 days, talked with my doctor probably around 4-5 times and gotten anti depressants.
w
You would never hear me say that you should go ahead with your plan and just ctb. You are a very nice person and smart as well, things will get better just take your meds be around those you love, do what you really enjoy in life. I can never imagine that death is the real answer for you.
P.S I'm not pro life but I believe in you

dysfunctional

dysfunctional

Arcanist
Oct 26, 2018
You would never hear me say that you should go ahead with your plan and just ctb. You are a very nice person and smart as well, things will get better just take your meds be around those you love, do what you really enjoy in life. I can never imagine that death is the real answer for you.
Thank you. It's been good chatting with you. You're a very kind and insightful person.