• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

justaquicksnooze

justaquicksnooze

Mar 7, 2023
I thought I was recovering this year finally. The guy I liked asked me out and everything was wonderful for a short while. I had genuinely never felt so happy in my life, it was beautiful.

But I guess all dreams come to an end. He dumped me this afternoon totally out of the blue. I had a imagined a bright future together but now it feels like the rug has been pulled out from under me. I feel so stupid for believing I could be happy, I wish we had never met now. It hurts so much, it just want it to stop.

Everyone has been telling me that I will get over it eventually, but the pain in the meantime is unbearable. I often feel like I'm on a bus through life. Everyone else on the bus is fine, but I feel motion sick. The sickness is so bad that I bang on the doors to be let off. Everyone around me tells me to just stay on a few stops longer, that the sickness will pass and I'll reach where I want to go soon enough if I just stick it out. The sickness is unbearable though, the joy of getting to my destination will be nothing compared to the nausea I endure on the bus. I just want to get off the bus.

backdrop8743

backdrop8743

Not from this world
Mar 18, 2024
Exact same happened to me four weeks ago. Have been completely in love with them since i met them a year ago. I wasn't exactly happy but they brightened up my life by a lot. I was trying so much for them, trying to improve, make everything right. It was the most stable and happy relationship i ever had, we were making fucking plans for the near and far future.
Then suddenly they break up with me because they decided they haven't been loving me anymore.

I hope your pain gets better some way. Feel free to hmu if you need someone to talk to.

Abditory

Abditory

The feeling that you won’t be here much longer
Jan 16, 2024
I thought I was recovering this year finally. The guy I liked asked me out and everything was wonderful for a short while. I had genuinely never felt so happy in my life, it was beautiful.

But I guess all dreams come to an end. He dumped me this afternoon totally out of the blue. I had a imagined a bright future together but now it feels like the rug has been pulled out from under me. I feel so stupid for believing I could be happy, I wish we had never met now. It hurts so much, it just want it to stop.

Everyone has been telling me that I will get over it eventually, but the pain in the meantime is unbearable. I often feel like I'm on a bus through life. Everyone else on the bus is fine, but I feel motion sick. The sickness is so bad that I bang on the doors to be let off. Everyone around me tells me to just stay on a few stops longer, that the sickness will pass and I'll reach where I want to go soon enough if I just stick it out. The sickness is unbearable though, the joy of getting to my destination will be nothing compared to the nausea I endure on the bus. I just want to get off the bus.
Sadly, something similar happened to me recently, and now I'm left wondering, 'When will it stop hurting?' It's disappointing when events like this occur. I genuinely hope you experience the requited love that you deserve. Your ability to describe things so perfectly is truly beautiful

LunarCharm

LunarCharm

I’m ready to go
Jul 2, 2023
similar thing happened to me 30 days ago. I understand your pain, friend 🫂

tronix

tronix

Mar 23, 2024
I feel each one of you here. It also happened to me after 3 years of the relationship and it hurts like hell.
I was happy and yes, sometimes we argued and we had ups and downs but in general I cared for him, loved him (and still do...), and planned the future together.

There are no words to make any of you feel better, unfortunately. I don't know how to help myself, got an anxiety and I'm on meds now. I understand the situation logically but emotionally I'm in pain and denial.
I'm seeing my old therapist and she says a lot about self-care. Well, probably not so stupid but for now, I'm not ready to take care of myself.

Just letting you know you're not alone :(

Reactions: justaquicksnooze