• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

deepinlimbo

deepinlimbo

I want to Insert something profound here
May 30, 2021
how do you know you won't be a good employee? Have to give yourself a try. Let's be honest that's friggen hard if you lack in confidence. I would say just be yourself, I was always taught that and I guess it worked for me but I don't know how confident you may be or how you come across (hope I'm wording that right without sounding condescending, sorry)

But if not as others have stated just fake it, most people bullsh*t there way through interviews a little bit, be humble and always try to seem enthusiastic. (Admittedly that's hard as well, haha)

anyway hope it all goes well :)

Reactions: Rustysoupcan
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
Never fear YouTube is here, :smiling:

Good luck, remember if your successful be a good worker and colleague and you will get an excellent job reference when you're ready to go for a better job.

Cheers

Geo

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Just go and face the battle!
If they don't pick you, try to see what you did wrong and modify your speech for the next time.

Also, consider becoming a freelancer so that you don't have to deal with normal (modern slavery) jobs!

Reactions: deepinlimbo