• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

BlockHammer

BlockHammer

Confused loser
Oct 25, 2023
Man, our condition are not the same but i can relate to the part where you tried everything and didn't get anything back from it, i'm a bachelor graduate from 2022 and haven't found a job yet. I tried to improve myself by learning other language beside english, learn a bit about programming language and even make a portfolio about myself, and yet it still doesn't do shit, i get called from one or two companny to fdo psychometry test but that's it, they just ignored me till this day, i'm feeling like a trash right now realizing that im the only one who has never had a job. My internship experience were ruin by the pandemic, because usually internship required me to work in there, but due to covid and also it's still new to people (the vaccine hasn't been devolop yet) i can't get any proper experience. The most fucked up thing is that a lot of job requirment needed you to have at least 1 year, to be honest jugding from your struggle and mine i'm not gonna blame you for ctb cause i think im going to plan my ctb next year if things hasn't improved yet.

• Hugs
Reactions: PinballWizard39
PinballWizard39

PinballWizard39

Student
May 3, 2024
Sorry for my harsh response, but you should mind your own business and leave people alone
You visit to a 5-star hotel in Miami. Maybe you can visit a hospital to see people without legs and with destroyed kidneys
No one will give you a single dollar if you are on the street. Focus on your life, your food, your drink, and your housing. These are the basics of life. Develop a little and think about bigger things.
I'm not even going to argue. All I will say is everyone has their own shit going on and it affects people differently. That does not mean that I think I have it worse than anyone else.

Reactions: RejectMetamorphosis and alltoomuch2
Edpal247

Edpal247

Student
Jul 9, 2024
Jealousy and envy are not the same.
Jealosy- you want what someone else has, to take it.
Envy - you want what someone else has without taking theirs

Reactions: PinballWizard39 and alltoomuch2
R

RoadBLOCK

Jul 9, 2024
I'm not even going to argue. All I will say is everyone has their own shit going on and it affects people differently. That does not mean that I think I have it worse than anyone else.
I have lived my years and see that the rich are getting richer and the poor are getting poorer. Nothing will affect a person who has a car worth a million and a half dollars. He will live a beautiful life, and I will live a less than average life. This is life. They have brilliant lawyers. Skilled private doctors, insurance against theft, rape, life and every part of the body

Dot

Dot

Globl mod | Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
I have lived my years and see that the rich are getting richer and the poor are getting poorer. Nothing will affect a person who has a car worth a million and a half dollars. He will live a beautiful life, and I will live a less than average life. This is life. They have brilliant lawyers. Skilled private doctors, insurance against theft, rape, life and every part of the body

Wht abt all of th/ rch & wlthy ppl wh/ ctb tho

Reactions: alltoomuch2 and rozeske
alltoomuch2

alltoomuch2

Student
Feb 10, 2024
But with all that, maybe they can't find anyone that cares about them. I think some celebs and mega rich people get those lives because they're desperate for happiness and when they get there they still feel the same. It's not rare for mega rich people to ctb

PinballWizard39

PinballWizard39

Student
May 3, 2024
I have no desire to be rich and famous, and all that shit. I want a family, a husband, a job that pays the bills and peace within my own mind. I didn't think that was much to ask for growing up. The world showed me different sadly.

• Hugs
Reactions: emptyenvelopes
R

RoadBLOCK

Jul 9, 2024
I have no desire to be rich and famous, and all that shit. I want a family, a husband, a job that pays the bills and peace within my own mind. I didn't think that was much to ask for growing up. The world showed me different sadly.
I wish you the best ,

C

Coffeandamug

Words are quite useless, and so am I.
Oct 22, 2020
I think my jealousy has turned to resentment now. I noticed it real badly the other day. I never express any of it but it leaves me feeling like an awful person. I work alongside people a lot younger that me and I hear them talking about buying houses, planning their wedding, their career plans and goals - even all the shit they got up to as a teenager. I never got to be a teenager or a younger person going through the rites of passage through their 20s. I tried to catch up in my 30s but there's a massive disjoint. I've only been able to work in the past couple of years, and even that's going downhill now. I can't relate to people my own age because our lives and experiences are so vastly different - I was busy trying to survive whilst they were developing their lives. I know that not everyone has it good, I'm not saying that, we all have struggles, it's just I wonder why mine have to be quite so much to the extreme.

Side note - does it ever piss anyone off when people joke about suicide? A person at work said the other day 'I always know when I'm due on my period because I always feel like killing myself a few days before - hahahahaha!'

I'm sorry, that sounds really difficult.
I feel the same way, I am 28. I have felt this since I was 18 actually. I guess it never goes away... there's nothing for me to live but a life of bitter resentment that things turned out like that for me. I just wish killing myself was less of a hussle... but I guess I'll have to get my hands dirty to die a garanteed death.
Don't even pay attention to those comments. You don't choose to be jelous, envious or resentful. Your mind does it to you. Going to a hospital and seeing "worse" people than you isn't going to do anything to these feelings. You can try to supress them, but that won't work. It's not your fault for experiencing those agonizing emotions and thoughts.

Last edited:
E

emptyenvelopes

Jun 15, 2024
Me too. I thought this would come naturally but it's so hard to attain.

• Hugs