• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

0rez08

0rez08

Feb 6, 2024
3 years ago I took a box cutter to my femoral artery and ran that bad boy across it 3 times and DEEP. I guess i STILL missed the artery. Someone found me and had ambulance show up. Took like 16 stitches to repair.
Well, two nights ago i decided to go all out and took 70 of my my kolonopins as well as almost an entire fifth of vodka. Just to be certain I tied a ratchet strap to the ceiling and tightened it enough that I would pass out. I woke up the next morning unable to talk but i'm still here. (Still can't speak to be fair) WHAT THE FUCK AM I DOING WRONG. It's my time and i'm ready goddamn it.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I hate how it's so unnecessarily difficult to die, we really shouldn't have to struggle so much to cease existing on our own terms, I find it extreme cruelty how we cannot just choose to die in a peaceful, guaranteed way. But anyway I hope that you eventually find freedom from your suffering.

0rez08

0rez08

Feb 6, 2024
I hate how it's so unnecessarily difficult to die, we really shouldn't have to struggle so much to cease existing on our own terms, I find it extreme cruelty how we cannot just choose to die in a peaceful, guaranteed way. But anyway I hope that you eventually find freedom from your suffering.
Thank you. So do I.

Nunyabinniss

Nunyabinniss

Mar 23, 2019
man I envy Americans easy access to firearms for these reasons.

Reactions: swankysoup