FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's so horrifying how Nembutal isn't available despite all the suffering existing causes and brings, it disgusts me how it's a privilege only reserved for animals but not humans. It's just hellish to me how existence was so harmfully imposed in the first place yet we cannot just choose to eternally cease existing in peace, the option of a peaceful death should be there at all times to find permanent safety from suffering.

A peaceful suicide would be the most ideal and beautiful escape from all future harms in this undesirable existence, I see so much beauty in eternally ceasing to exist where all is forgotten about.
It comforts me to think of existence no longer being my problem and instead there is just the eternity of nothingness, it will always be something so terrible to be conscious and aware of this reality which is why it's tragic how Nembutal is inaccessible, to have the ability to exist is something so burdensome. It's evil how humans wish to trap us in this cruel and futile existence until death erases everything anyway.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Venessolotic, Boller Bryant, CTB Dream and 12 others
S

sadandlonely99

Jan 23, 2023
I completely agree!! It infuriates me how we are all brought into this hellish world without our consent and on top of that, we don't have a codified right to die peacefully at the time of our choosing. If we don't have the right to die, we don't have the right to live; we have an obligation to live. That is just sick!! Fuck this world

Reactions: kvsvenky100 and Rogue Proxy
sanlcx

sanlcx

Oct 21, 2023
Existence isnt suffering. Life isn't suffering. Suffering is the consequence of humans actions.
No, every living being suffers, with or without human intervention, what u on about.

Reactions: Rogue Proxy, WonderingSoul and leavingthesoultrap
breezeboy

breezeboy

To infinity and beyond
Dec 8, 2023
No, every living being suffers, with or without human intervention, what u on about.
I didn't say they didnt suffer. I said life isn't suffering. Id be fine being a bird or something

R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
Existence isnt suffering. Life isn't suffering. Suffering is the consequence of humans actions. The earth is a beautiful place full of beautiful life. Humans destroy it all and create hellish conditions. We as a species are the problem. You ever notice how literally everything works together in harmony? How everything is designed to play a role? Everything except humans. I don't blame you for not wanting to be apart of this shithole of a society.
You need to observe animals in their natural habitats for some cold awakening.

Humans are able to inflict plenty of torture upon other humans but world without humans is not a bliss. It is still hell for some while others wait in line for their turn.

Reactions: sadandlonely99, qw3rty259, Rogue Proxy and 1 other person
breezeboy

breezeboy

To infinity and beyond
Dec 8, 2023
You need to observe animals in their natural habitats for some cold awakening.

Humans are able to inflict plenty of torture upon other humans but world without humans is not a bliss. It is still hell for some while others wait in line for their turn.
I've observed plenty. The main threat to animals today is probably humans lol. Im curious what animals you think live hellish lives?

nozomu

nozomu

Global Mod // will i wiN my recovery arc
Nov 28, 2022
There's N, you just have to go in person to get it. This isn't as inaccessible to most as people think, but it does involve risk. You have to be willing to take the risk if you're that serious about getting N. I understand cases of disability and such, but it is definitely doable to get N in person these days.

Reactions: Venessolotic and leavingthesoultrap
sanlcx

sanlcx

Oct 21, 2023
I've observed plenty. The main threat to animals today is probably humans lol. Im curious what animals you think live hellish lives?
Animals suffer and get killed and eaten by other animals all the time. What happens today is that humans are artificially breeding certain animals to slaughter them and profit off selling their meat, these animals wouldn't exist otherwise, but the ones that do, still suffer and die horrible deaths the same, no humans involved. Animals have always suffered and been killed by predators since forever

Last edited:
Reactions: Painfu.Ll.suffering, qw3rty259 and R_N
R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
I don't think you would say that if you did honestly. There are too many examples of how cruel nature is and horrendous things ocurring every second.

Reactions: qw3rty259 and leavingthesoultrap
breezeboy

breezeboy

To infinity and beyond
Dec 8, 2023
r/hardcorenature

Keep it on mute.
I'm familiar with that community. The majority of it is just animals eating other animals. Just me personally then I guess I'd rather have been an animal and had there problems.
Animals suffer and get killed and eaten by other animals all the time. What happens today is that humans are artificially breeding certain animals to slaughter them and profit off selling their meat, these animals wouldn't exist otherwise, but the ones that would, would still suffer and die horrible deaths the same, no humans involved. Animals have always suffered and been killed by predators since forever
Yeah you're right. I was wrong to say humans are the main threat but we are a big one. Guess you just gotta be lucky to have a good life

Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
Existence isnt suffering. Life isn't suffering. Suffering is the consequence of humans actions.
getting a terminal illness is not the consequence of human action but a product of life itself
lossing a loved one to old age is not the consequence of human action but a product of life itself
hence existence is suffering

Reactions: ClownCringe
R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
Animals suffer and get killed and eaten by other animals all the time. What happens today is that humans are artificially breeding certain animals to slaughter them and profit off selling their meat, these animals wouldn't exist otherwise, but the ones that do, still suffer and die horrible deaths the same, no humans involved. Animals have always suffered and been killed by predators since forever
Recently I had to witness two kittens failing to survive because their mom abandoned them in the grass (she was too young) and we had to feed them instead after finding them. We got everything we needed and fed them often but it was bound to fail because they were newborns.

Witnessing their deaths after a few weeks of caring for them was even worse than watching animal stuff on screens. They were so vulnerable and helpless. They needed their moms milk and warmth but nature said no.

I also saw some cats throughout my life playing with smaller animals without even eating them. Just torturing them slowly and playfully. They would call humans psychopaths for that.

These are not even close to examples of some things that can happen but are ones I saw among many others.

Rape is also a normal thing among many animal species that occurs like it is nothing.

Here is one "tame" example of how cuckoos naturally behave.

I picked this because that is basically what they do. Mom ditches the egg in another birds nest. Cuckoo hatches and pushes out other eggs to have all the food for itself.

Last edited:
breezeboy

breezeboy

To infinity and beyond
Dec 8, 2023
I don't think you would say that if you did honestly. There is too many examples of how cruel nature is and horrendous things ocurring every second.
Yeah I was wrong to say humans main threat. I think nature is beautiful though for sure.
getting a terminal illness is not the consequence of human action but a product of life itself
lossing a loved one to old age is not the consequence of human action but a product of life itself
hence existence is suffering
Some terminal illnesses are a byproduct of human actions but I know what you mean. I just think it's extreme to say that because something bad happened existence is suffering. Of course there are existences that were complete suffering but not all. Apparently the majority of people are happy in the world

Reactions: Painfu.Ll.suffering
O

oddetoad

Arcanist
Nov 25, 2023
It's all by design. The controllers biggest fear is you successfully ctbing

R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
Yeah I was wrong to say humans main threat. I think nature is beautiful though for sure.
I don't think there is any beauty to suffering. The best species get is some temporary pleasures because our bodies are designed to seek it. But suffering is all around us, we just choose to close our eyes to it if we can create escapisms for ourselves.

Still it will catch up to everyone eventually. You will die and maybe experience worse before you do. Everything you love you are bound to lose down the line as well.

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I dont know. I always thought I was the problem. I didn't think existence as a whole was

There are some members here who are promortalist- so to them, death is the absolute best solution for every living thing because absolutely everything hates it's life or will do and suffers.

I'd have to agree that there is a huge amount of potential suffering in this world- both the natural world and the human world. I'd agree with you though- that we are the biggest threat to nature. Suffering is also subjective. Some animals and people would still prefer to continue living even though they are suffering. They see enough value in it to continue. Personally- I'm pro-choice- so- that would include respecting their choice.

Also- I agree- it's unlikely something like a jellyfish either is capable of feeling as much pain as other animals- so- it varies. Plus- few wild animals seem to kill themselves. I'd kill myself if I was a wild animal! This suggests to me that they maybe don't experience the same sort of existential crises that humans do. So yes- they certainly do suffer- to varying extents. But- how much do they realise it and resent it? Is it really up to us to decide that's morally wrong?

Ultimately- it would come down to- given the chance- would you destroy all life on this planet? I'd say no- that's playing God. Some promortalists here would do it though. Who knows? Maybe they're right. I'd be thanking them for ridding me of my life- certainly. Not sure every living creature would though. That's why I think choice is so important.

• Love
Reactions: Painfu.Ll.suffering and breezeboy
breezeboy

breezeboy

To infinity and beyond
Dec 8, 2023
I don't think there is any beauty to suffering. The best species get is some temporary pleasures because our bodies are designed to seek it. But suffering is all around us, we just choose to close our eyes to it if we can create escapisms for ourselves.

Still it will catch up to everyone eventually. You will die and maybe experience worse before you do. Everything you love you are bound to lose down the line as well.
I agree there is no beauty to suffering. Nature is beautiful. And I try to at least respect people's opinions. A lot of people are happy and don't want to die. I think the important thing is choice. With existence being forced on us we should at least have the right to end it peacefully if we want.
There are some members here who are promortalist- so to them, death is the absolute best solution for every living thing because absolutely everything hates it's life or will do and suffers.

I'd have to agree that there is a huge amount of potential suffering in this world- both the natural world and the human world. I'd agree with you though- that we are the biggest threat to nature. Suffering is also subjective. Some animals and people would still prefer to continue living even though they are suffering. They see enough value in it to continue. Personally- I'm pro-choice- so- that would include respecting their choice.

Also- I agree- it's unlikely something like a jellyfish either is capable of feeling as much pain as other animals- so- it varies. Plus- few wild animals seem to kill themselves. I'd kill myself if I was a wild animal! This suggests to me that they maybe don't experience the same sort of existential crises that humans do. So yes- they certainly do suffer- to varying extents. But- how much do they realise it and resent it? Is it really up to us to decide that's morally wrong?

Ultimately- it would come down to- given the chance- would you destroy all life on this planet? I'd say no- that's playing God. Some promortalists here would do it though. Who knows? Maybe they're right. I'd be thanking them for ridding me of my life- certainly. Not sure every living creature would though. That's why I think choice is so important.
I completely agree. You put it all so much better then me

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep
R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
I agree there is no beauty to suffering. Nature is beautiful. And I try to at least respect people's opinions. A lot of people are happy and don't want to die. I think the important thing is choice. With existence being forced on us we should at least have the right to end it peacefully if we want.
I respect your opinion, I am sorry if I came as If I didn't. I just disagree and stated why I do.

Again I apologise if I said something offensive.

• Love
Reactions: breezeboy
breezeboy

breezeboy

To infinity and beyond
Dec 8, 2023
I respect your opinion, I am sorry if I came as If I didn't. I just disagree and stated why I do.

Again I apologise if I said something offensive.
No you're fine. I respect yours as well and understand what you're saying.

Reactions: R_N
Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
I get the sentiment and agree that its unavailability is a pain in the ass, but you've been here since N was available.

Call me an asshole, but if you told me funeralcry was an AI made from every collective post on the forum I'd believe you. You could turn these things into a mad libs page and get something she posted a month ago

Reactions: HaHaSoLame