• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020
I suggest that you write about your problems accessing help and maybe send a delayed email to that editor.

Did you already book a room at a hotel? Is it a nice hotel?

(Sorry if I'm asking too many dumb questions)
He already knows about the issues as he's been following it.

Haven't booked a hotel yet though.

Reactions: Deafsn0w
mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
He already knows about the issues as he's been following it.

Haven't booked a hotel yet though.
I know that he knows, but writing a manifesto-type document about your reasons to ctb and writing all the details of your struggle to get help and sending it to him could have an impact and give your death some more meaning. It's just a suggestion, sorry if I am overstepping your boundaries.

BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020
I know that he knows, but writing a manifesto-type document about your reasons to ctb and writing all the details of your struggle to get help and sending it to him could have an impact and give your death some more meaning. It's just a suggestion, sorry if I am overstepping your boundaries.
You're not overstepping any boundaries, it's ok.

I may do that in fact.

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
NHS came under fire after Callie Lewis died, putting stories such as yours out in the public might force them to change their approach in the future. You already wrote quite a bit in your thread about mental health services, so you could use some of those texts. They were powerful. If you decide to do that, include as many details about your life (your studies, work you did, family life) as possible. The more "real" you and your story are, the bigger impact it might have. You are a very lovable person and you express yourself really well verbally, so leaving a written document behind you could be invaluable.
@BipolarGuy Three more posts and you won't be Enlightened anymore. :happy:

Last edited:
BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020
NHS came under fire after Callie Lewis died, putting stories such as yours out in the public might force them to change their approach in the future. You already wrote quite a bit in your thread about mental health services, so you could use some of those texts. They were powerful. If you decide to do that, include as many details about your life (your studies, work you did, family life) as possible. The more "real" you and your story are, the bigger impact it might have. You are a very lovable person and you express yourself really well verbally, so leaving a written document behind you could be invaluable.
@BipolarGuy Three more posts and you won't be Elightened anymore. :happy:
Oh yeah I only just noticed the three post thing. What is it next? Visionary?

I've just read about Callie Lewis.
Sad case. But typical as far as NHS mental health services are concerned.

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
I think that visionary is next. Callie Lewis' case was really sad.

Lost in a Dream

Lost in a Dream

He/him - Metal head
Feb 22, 2020
I might not know you as well as some of the other people in this thread, but I still wanted to say farewell. I know I've seen you on here, but somehow I missed out on a lot of your posts and wish I had read more of them. I guess when there are a lot of people posting interesting things, it's easy to miss out on some.

Anyway, you are fortunate to be able to leave this world so soon. I hope your bus ride goes smoothly. :hug:

BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020
I've spooked the couple of people who said they would be my executors.
Especially one of them, who is asking why I'm writing a will so young and if I'm thinking about doing anything silly.
Nothing I can't handle, though.
I'm glad there are 2 and not just one. Would be a heavy thing to put on just one person.
Agree to be my executor thinking that in 75 years time it might come into play, only for it to be the coming weekend!

Edit: I like my new name colour.

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
I've spooked the couple of people who said they would be my executors.
Especially one of them, who is asking why I'm writing a will so young and if I'm thinking about doing anything silly.
Nothing I can't handle, though.
I'm glad there are 2 and not just one. Would be a heavy thing to put on just one person.
Agree to be my executor thinking that in 75 years time it might come into play, only for it to be the coming weekend!

Edit: I like my new name colour.
Your new name color goes well with your profile picture.

BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020
Update:

I only made a decision to do it this weekend either yesterday or the day before.

Getting everything sorted out is taking longer than expected.

The will is written but apparently I need people to sign it - I may bother with this, I may not.

But clearing my place out is taking a while.
I could get it done if I worked flat out tonight and tomorrow, but then it would be a rush to go ahead on Saturday.
I could do it on Sunday, but that would still feel a bit of a rush as I'd like at least one day to myself with nothing to organise or sort out, just to get my head in the 'right place' (yes, I see the irony...).

So I'm going to postpone it until either Monday or Tuesday.

BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020
Yeah I'm sure it'll sink in a bit more the day before. Really going to miss the presence you bring. Sorry I keep saying it it just helps a bit.
I'm also considering a slightly different method alongside SN.