• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
@RoseyBird @checkouttime
I don't get why people here hate so much on Samaritans. They aren't the usual Facebook virtue signallers. They are volunteering a ton of their time in the hope to help talk people through hard times.
i didn't hate on samaritans i was actually asking and saying how it might actually work with them if you read my post. if someone has had a bad time dealing wth them then they aren't going to have nice things to say about them. i have slagged the NHS but i know not all are bad, my sister is one of them for starters and i know she works her arse off. if someone has a bad experience theey aren't going to have a nice thing to say about someone are they?

Reactions: Deafsn0w
BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020
i didn't hate on samaritans i was actually asking and saying how it might actually work with them if you read my post. if someone has had a bad time dealing wth them then they aren't going to have nice things to say about them. i have slagged the NHS but i know not all are bad, my sister is one of them for starters and i know she works her arse off. if someone has a bad experience theey aren't going to have a nice thing to say about someone are they?
Feel free to ignore and report the troll.

W

WFJ74

Student
Aug 18, 2020
I'm relatively new here and we have had no direct interaction but I wish you all the best on your journey. Perhaps we will meet on the other side soon. Peaceful journey and I hope so much that you find the peace you need.

BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020
I am sorry, i'm not one that likes to ignore things i don't like!! but i will do,as i know its what you wish and don't want to derail your thread anymore
Don't worry about them, it's probably just one of the minority of pro-death cult members that I made look like an absolute fool at some point and they're still crying, so they took the opportunity to jump on this thread and be a troll.

Anyway, thanks for your kind words :)

C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
Don't worry about them, it's probably just one of the minority of pro-death cult members that I made look like an absolute fool at some point and they're still crying, so they took the opportunity to jump on this thread and be a troll.

Anyway, thanks for your kind words :)

I don't get it, i mean the last message was them saying they have feelings and aren't a monstrous troll. so why did they say what they did, knowing you too have feelings?

the threads not causing any problems, trying to annoy people or anything like that. i don't see an issue. especially when a person is talking about potentially taking their life in a few days.....let them be for FFS. thats not me encouraging by the way!!!

i felt like what was said was done because they could see you were vulnerable, i don't like that.

your welcome (you don't understand how hard it was t not reply after i said i wouldn't!!!!!!)

Reactions: Deafsn0w
Racon

Racon

Student
Aug 29, 2020
@checkouttime
Sorry, I didn't mean to accuse you of anything. I just think a lot of people here lack empathy for those in suicide hotline / mental crisis positions. Though as you say you are only going to hear the bad. Not like someone will post to say how gloriously good of a conversation they had with a Samaritan.

BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020
I don't get it, i mean the last message was them saying they have feelings and aren't a monstrous troll. so why did they say what they did, knowing you too have feelings?

the threads not causing any problems, trying to annoy people or anything like that. i don't see an issue. especially when a person is talking about potentially taking their life in a few days.....let them be for FFS. thats not me encouraging by the way!!!

i felt like what was said was done because they could see you were vulnerable, i don't like that.

your welcome (you don't understand how hard it was t not reply after i said i wouldn't!!!!!!)
Twisted people mate.

I hope to see you around over the next few days :)
Ohh I'm glad that you're gonna be on the other side soon. You will be missed :heart: It's fun to talk to you in PM conversations.

I hope someday I will be ready to leave this planet and see ya on the other side.
"I'm glad you're going to be dead soon"

Cheers pal

;)

Drowning fish

Drowning fish

I want to die
Sep 9, 2020
It's so sad. And you aren't just an anon on internet but a human being with your own opinions, thoughts and experience, you will be missed!
I wish you a safe and peaceful travel and if you ever come across fear, the will to go back on your words or survival instinct; never feel guilty about it, we would never shame you for going back on your words and either way, it's brave to post a pre-goodbye thread and very kind for those among us who laughed at your humour and liked you and your posts in general.

K

Kruger

Arcanist
Dec 26, 2019
Thank you.

I have nobody that I can speak to openly about this in real life.

I phoned the Samaritans yesterday. What a waste of an hour that was.
To be fair I have had one guy pick up the phone that actually had a two way conversation with me and that was actually VERY helpful.
But most of them are so wrapped up in the idea that "we don't give advice" that they're not even willing to have a two way conversation.
All she said was the occasional "I understand".
So after talking for about an hour with occasional pauses, expecting her to speak, I got to the end of the call and was told "I do hope you phone back if you feel like it, take care now, bye".
They are fucking useless, i will never call them again

grungeCat

grungeCat

Awkward & weird
Jul 5, 2020
I'm sorry you wen through so much pain. I'm glad your suffering will end up soon. I think about next week too. Now after 4 weeks after mother's funeral I finally calmed down and I think a little more rationally so I'm ready again. I'll try to order SN and maybe, if everything goes well, I join you next week. I wish you all the best, quick and painless journey and good luck.

D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
@BipolarGuy I'm really sorry to hear this. I've been following you and you shall be missed. In the end, we all choose our own path. I'll be here for you if that is worth anything. I know what it's like to be in such awful pain and be potentially facing this. I turned away from it, but in the end, no one has the right to choose for another. Of course, I would hope you could continue, but I wish you peace in the choice you make.

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
Not really.
I'll get a couple of massages, but I don't have anything in particular planned.

I'll write out my will today, which will mostly just be me expressing my wishes.
I'll also clean my place between today and tomorrow.
I am really sad about this, I did not expect that it would be this painful.

Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Working towards recovery.
Jul 9, 2020
@Maxtothemax I got the second package through after ordering SN.
Do you remember? I received my full order but the vendor sent me another mysterious package.
More SN!
That's crazy how you got extra SN. Well you did make a post the other day about wanting to give away your personal belongings...

BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020
That's crazy how you got extra SN. Well you did make a post the other day about wanting to give away your personal belongings...
Yep.
Got my initial order then this morning another little box arrived with a surprise in it....a little note written in it to say that it is a complimentary thing because of my first order.