• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

totallyanonv

totallyanonv

Mar 30, 2018
Binge watch a show i like while eating my favourite junk foods and drinking alcohol, then wipe all my data on my computer, give it to a friend i can trust to keep it from people who will probably investigate. isolate myself from anyone for the rest of the day because any lingering emotional attachment i have could fuck up the plan.

double check that everything is settled before the big day.

T

Tiburcio

Sorry you may have misunderstood, I meant donating all your possessions beforehand will help to make 100% sure you go ahead with it when the time comes.
Oh, I see.

Sure, it would be a great impulse, the no return point. I couldn't stop the attempt knowing I've lost everything.

I help others and I die. It's perfect!

Zanexx

Zanexx

Dead
Jul 15, 2018
Oh, I see.

Sure, it would be a great impulse, the no return point. I couldn't stop the attempt knowing I've lost everything.

I help others and I die. It's perfect!
I'm giving all my money (not a huge amount) to my friend who has financial problems. If I had more I would donate some to charity as well. I don't have a lot of possessions though...

mattwitt

mattwitt

# 978
Jun 28, 2018
I wanna go on a long bus trip and see my capital city for the last time but leaving the house after years of isolation seems hard, I'm gonna be like:

8rLFf2t.jpg
Still LMFAO !!!

O

overkill

Student
Jul 18, 2018
hey, if yous wanna send a delayed e-mail to some people alive, I can send those e-mails for ya. why delayed? because maybe you chicken out and decide to not ctb, then you can shoot me a pm and I'll not send those e-mails.

Aragon

Aragon

ムーン・ヒーリング・エスカレーション
Aug 27, 2018
Final day? Not to have any sort of heavy meal as it'll come out in large chunks, research the human anatomy and you'll understand. Yes, when you die, you shit and piss yourself, I want that to be reduced. I remember when my hamster died, she had a big piece of shit stuck in her ass, I'll never forget that and that happened in the early 2000s.

What would I do? Treat myself a "day" before to a nice meal. I think they call it a final meal.

24 Hour Store

24 Hour Store

Aug 18, 2018
Ideally, For my final day I would love to go to America.

I love the wild west, ever since playing cowboys and Indians while I was young and watching Sphagetti Westerns. Playing video games like red dead redemption and fallout New Vegas.

I'd like to spend a few weeks in a cabin somewhere rural and cozy. Go for walks in the forest and visit some of the beautiful national parks. Going for late night drives, visiting bars and sharing stories with the regulars. Stopping in at late night diners for coffee and cigarettes or a cheeseburger and a coke.

Nice warm camp fire and some good bourbon to keep me warm at night, listening to old country music.

Then place the revolver to my temple, this is the life I always dreamed of and I know I will never have it.

I know my final day will be nothing like this, It's just a fantasy. I'll probably die drunk and still dreaming.

G

great-ape99

Student
Apr 22, 2018
I have created an end of life playlist in spotify. I only add songs that I think I would want to hear at the end of my life. By the time it's time for me to go I will probably have to start playing this end of life playlist for a few days. But I love listening to music so no biggie for me.

Also I would be extra positive with friends and family and have some kind of celebration before leaving if I don't get depressed before it's my time to go.

Oblivion

Oblivion

Wizard
Aug 2, 2018
I'm going to get drunk on johnny walker's double black the night before, and the second night i'm gonna take a prostitute to have steak and wine with me at some fancy restaurant and have sex, something that i like and i never have.
then after she leaves i'll take the stuff (SN method) and lay down on bed, put the +5000 songs i have on a shuffle on winamp and listen to the music as i fade away into nothingness.

Reactions: VanHeineken
bigj75

bigj75

“From Knowledge springs power."
Sep 1, 2018
I'm going to get drunk on johnny walker's double black the night before, and the second night i'm gonna take a prostitute to have steak and wine with me at some fancy restaurant and have sex, something that i like and i never have.
then after she leaves i'll take the stuff (SN method) and lay down on bed, put the +5000 songs i have on a shuffle on winamp and listen to the music as i fade away into nothingness.
I've done that before. It's great. i got addicted to it though. Be sure not to get addicted.

Reactions: Oblivion
H

handicapped

Sep 3, 2018
Cry about 3-5 hours like I do everyday with my eyes closed in my room.

bigj75

bigj75

“From Knowledge springs power."
Sep 1, 2018
Cry about 3-5 hours like I do everyday with my eyes closed in my room.
don't you wanna have some fun before you go? I drink,sex, and eat great food every time before I attempt ctb.

H

handicapped

Sep 3, 2018
don't you wanna have some fun before you go? I drink,sex, and eat great food every time before I attempt ctb.

I'm handicap so I don't really make my own food. Haven't had sex since my accident.