• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
I did, there are multiple ways it seems. guess I'll just pick a way and go with it. Doesn't matter, I suppose

Reactions: Tiburcio
sadak_the_wanderer

sadak_the_wanderer

An appropriate painting
Mar 19, 2018
That's a good question. I have a lot of preparations and so forth, many things to arrange so that everything comes together. Given that I will have some time to myself in the hours before the main event, I should try to come up with something.

I'm going to guess music will be involved. I do not think there will be any food, given my method; best not to risk it. I thought about a movie, but I think that will be embarrassing.

Whatever it is, it will be alone.

V

VanHeineken

Experienced
Apr 10, 2018
Barricade up in my small apartment for 2-3 days with lots of beer, champagne, cognac, rum, and malt whisky. Then I will listen to Mozart's Requiem and every Van Halen album ever made in chronological order. Then I will ctb by partial suspension hanging!

Last edited:
RaptorHavx

RaptorHavx

Drowning in loneliness...
Aug 15, 2018
That reminds me, I still haven't purchased a gothic lolita costume. I am definitely dying wearing one.
That's the most attractive clothing for a girl IMO , or maybe I'm just strange...

Reactions: millefeui
D

Deleted_9cKnXB34QG

Mage
Jun 26, 2018
I wanna go on a long bus trip and see my capital city for the last time but leaving the house after years of isolation seems hard, I'm gonna be like:

8rLFf2t.jpg

TinTabby

TinTabby

Aug 5, 2018
I'm not sure if you are still alive, but delete both the "windows" and "windows.old" folder, you will find them at "this pc" and then "local disk"

Deleting data from the drive using a tool like CCleaner is far simpler and more effective than removing os files. Even if you remove os files, all people need to do to access your files is plug a usb drive in and boot from that, and anyone technologically literate in your family/whoevers gets the laptop afterwards will definitely do exactly that. If you haven't deleted the data from your disk, deleting os files is a waste of time.

For anyone that is interesting in this, if you have sensitive information or you simply like your privacy, this reddit thread is useful and easy to understand-
www.reddit.com/r/buildapc/comments/7lz54v/how_can_i_completely_wipe_a_hard_drive/

LoverofDeath

LoverofDeath

Aug 11, 2018
I would sure all of my stuff is packed and that my room is clean. I would probably just go on YouTube and watch videos, listen to some good music, the normal stuff. Then I'll wait until night time and take a really long video of myself for my bestfriend and then I'll be really overwhelmed in my emotions. Finally, I'll end my life.

I'm not sure if I'll even put makeup on since I don't want it going crusty and old when they find me. Also not sure about what I'd wear, was thinking of one of my dresses but again I want that to be packed in the boxes so I'm clueless.

Rocky M

Rocky M

I'm A Monster
Jun 20, 2018
Ideally, I'd be travelling to my final destination/spot/whatever. I want to die where nobody can find me. I'd rather be missing than dead, give others some hope when I had none.

Yes, I understand that they will be uncertain and uneasy and that they may assume me dead after a while, but I don't want them to face my death right away. I want to let it sink in, prepare them for the worst.

I may say one last goodbye to someone on my soccer team (as they're the only people who seem to put up with me nowadays), but I won't say anything too obvious. Perhaps a simple "I don't think I'm coming back next summer, it was a pleasure getting to play along side all of you" or something along those lines, but never an outright goodbye.

In all honesty though, I'm not really sure.

RaptorHavx

RaptorHavx

Aug 15, 2018
No idea what that even means, I guess I need to check it out. PS. Good to see you back on forums. I thought "something" had happened to you... Also cute avater u got there. K-ON eiga taking place in London was one of the most photorealistic anime I've seen btw..

Nobody

Nobody

Aug 17, 2018
Before I die I'd probably post my ex's naked pics on facebook and to her family. She deserve it for all the pain she caused me. I need to make sure I won't fail my attempt tho because she would sue me and get me in jail for that lol

But she would get very pissed before I die so I like that.

RaptorHavx

RaptorHavx

Aug 15, 2018
You are probably just a weeb :p
I've checked that meaning... kind of, but well not really. I just enjoy Japanese culture, watch anime sometimes, and know language at 6yo level which was very useful during trip to Japan. Also sometimes chatting in japanese with my only pen-pal from Japan.

M

millefeui

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2018
I've checked that meaning... kind of, but well not really. I just enjoy Japanese culture, watch anime sometimes, and know language at 6yo level which was very useful during trip to Japan. Also sometimes chatting in japanese with my only pen-pal from Japan.
Good for you. And I mean it. Sorry for assuming things, anyways.

Imaginos

Imaginos

Full-time layabout
Apr 7, 2018
That depends. Assuming I haven't overcome my fear of death/survival instinct, probably shit myself with fear and be utterly paralyzed with terror until the very final moment arrives. If I have, then I'd probably do everything in my power to excitedly skip ahead to my inevitable death and just get it all over with already. Death is all that would matter to me in either case, even if I'd be overwhelmingly scared by it, such as in the former example.

This is the great lesson the depressive learns: Nothing in the world is inherently compelling. Whatever may be really "out there" cannot project itself as an affective experience. It is all a vacuous affair with only a chemical prestige. Nothing is either good or bad, desirable or undesirable, or anything else except that it is made so by laboratories inside us producing the emotions on which we live. And to live on our emotions is to live arbitrarily, inaccurately—imparting meaning to what has none of its own. Yet what other way is there to live? Without the ever-clanking machinery of emotion, everything would come to a standstill. There would be nothing to do, nowhere to go, nothing to be, and no one to know. The alternatives are clear: to live falsely as pawns of affect, or to live factually as depressives, or as individuals who know what is known to the depressive. How advantageous that we are not coerced into choosing one or the other, neither choice being excellent. One look at human existence is proof enough that our species will not be released from the stranglehold of emotionalism that anchors it to hallucinations. That may be no way to live, but to opt for depression would be to opt out of existence as we consciously know it.

Thomas Ligotti - The Conspiracy Against The Human Race

C

CRM

Idiot
Jul 13, 2018
I don't think I'd do anything, honestly, unless I wasn't ready to die yet. On the day I kill myself, I'll probably just dedicate my time to overcoming my fears and testing my method.

If I wasn't ready to die yet and was just going to magically die at midnight, I'd just try to fit in everything I've enjoyed doing, try to get in contact with people again, and eat an unholy amount of chocolate.

wezel

wezel

Experienced
Aug 14, 2018
Deleting all my emails and accounts, empty out the computer, leave a funny and carefree last posting on my blog.
Go out for a coffee and a cinnamon pastry, read a good newspaper,
have nice light lunch.
Go on a little walk, sit in a park, with another coffee, smoke a decent cigar with it.
Meanwhile make sure that the antiemetics are taken, no dinner unfortunately because of them.
Going back to hotel, putting on TV as some comfort noise, "Don't disturb" sign on the door.
Some decent Whiskey to follow, then taking the 2 bitter lemons and hope that there is no fire alarm within the next hour.

T

Tiburcio

The only thing I must do is donate everything I have and granting a 100% effective death after it. Apart of I don't want my family even touching my money and things, I would like to do something good for once in my life.

And I hate money and material possesions, so I have an excuse for getting rid of them too.

Zanexx

Zanexx

Dead
Jul 15, 2018
Aside from making sure your method is as fail proof as possible.

I would re-watch Coffee Prince, my favorite show, because that is how boring I am. Although it is quite long, so I would have to start the rewatch one or two days before my final day.
Previous plans:
Go to a place where there have some wolves, it's like a wildlife park with only native-type animals a big expanse of land for them to roam around. I used to go there when I was longer and it made me feel peaceful
Eat a last meal

Current plans:
Go to the wildlife park a couple of days before (perhaps today, but I may have to postpone another day in case I have to see the crisis team tomorrow)
Head to an undisclosed location, stay in hostel for a couple of days then move to a nearby campsite
Eat meal at nearby pub (probably) then go back to my tent to ctb
Sleep with charcoal and hope for death

I just feel like I need a couple of days alone, not seeing anyone I know at all or doing very much to clear my head and get into the right headspace.

Last edited:
Zanexx

Zanexx

Dead
Jul 15, 2018
The only thing I must do is donate everything I have and granting a 100% effective death after it. Apart of I don't want my family even touching my money and things, I would like to do something good for once in my life.

And I hate money and material possesions, so I have an excuse for getting rid of them too.
That will surely help to make sure you are 100% committed and can't back out when the time comes and survival instinct kicks in.