• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

epic

epic

Enlightened
Aug 9, 2019
Oops! We ran into some problems. Please try again later. More error details may be in the browser console.
^Anyone experiencing this ?or is it just me.

N

neilo99

Tired of Life
Oct 9, 2019
Yep, some message about cloud flare as well

Reactions: epic
epic

epic

Enlightened
Aug 9, 2019
Here, too.
Got the message 'checking your browser before accessing'
I'm feeling me traced.
I too feel as if someones watching.
The message pops up when I try to reply or react to a post.

Morphosis

Morphosis

Experienced
Sep 22, 2019
Here, too.
Got the message 'checking your browser before accessing'
I'm feeling me traced.
Yes I'm getting that message too. Followed by a 5 second delay in refreshing the page.
It's only just started happening in the past couple of days

JimFord99

JimFord99

Enlightened
Aug 18, 2019
I experience the same, using Safari. Never had it when using Firefox.

less than

less than

not important
Jul 25, 2019
I've tested it with different browsers and different devices. I get the message always. Since about a week now.

Susannah

Susannah

Mage
Jul 2, 2018
Yes I'm getting that message too. Followed by a 5 second delay in refreshing the page.
It's only just started happening in the past couple of days
This started happening to me for about 2 weeks ago. I don't worry.

I also tried to access this site with my phone in flight modus, but on WIFI. I was denied access (no message displayed). I don't worry about that either. We're not doing anything illegal anyway.

ARW3N

ARW3N

Melancholia
Dec 25, 2019
I've experienced the same thing which sent me in a real panic and made me paranoiac. I thought the pro-lifers and do-gooders had called the cops or FBI to raid my home and throw me in a psych ward or maximum security prison. I do know that the pro-lifers and do-gooders out there are monitoring us because I noticed one of them has created a petition which says as much.

Last edited:
P

protonic76

Student
Dec 27, 2019
Me too. I thought there is some issue with the internet but I think this forum is under attack, or maybe unreliable server.

Edward1

Edward1

Meh!
Sep 18, 2019
The site is absolutely fine but there is only so much capacity on the web server. Between say 6pm and 10pm UK time the server starts to fall over because users on both sides of the atlantic are using the site at the same time. This spike in numbers causes problems as there is only a finite amount of connections the system has available. So at this time just be patient and wait a few minutes. Trying to log on repeatedly when the site isn't working will make the situation worse, and prolong the error messages whilst the server is trying to reset itself. On another note, sometimes the server works for some and not for others. This is due to locations of server, the locations of users, the ISP you are using and the server nodes bouncing your request to the web server and back. Unfortunately there's nothing site users can do about this. It's just the nature of the internet. I hope this helps explain some of the problems you might be experiencing.

P

protonic76

Student
Dec 27, 2019
Massive disruption in server today, due to New Year overload I guess. Been out for 3 hours.

Reactions: epic
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
I've been trying for the last 2 1/2 hours to get on and I was just now able to. I hope it doesn't go out this evening (or at least evening where I am). :notsure: