• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Eternal Eyes

Eternal Eyes

Dec 3, 2023
Apologies if this is in the wrong section but it seems I can't send PMs anymore, or at least to the user who I've been messaging. This is the message I get "
Oops! We ran into some problems.
Your content can not be submitted. This is likely because your content is spam-like or contains inappropriate elements. Please change your content or try again later. If you still have problems, please contact an administrator."

O

onlyconsciousness

Apr 29, 2024
Apologies if this is in the wrong section but it seems I can't send PMs anymore, or at least to the user who I've been messaging. This is the message I get "
Oops! We ran into some problems.
Your content can not be submitted. This is likely because your content is spam-like or contains inappropriate elements. Please change your content or try again later. If you still have problems, please contact an administrator."
Ah, I was about to post a thread with the same problem! I can't seem to send messages with the same failure message as you quoted. I tried with 3 or 4 different members here on the forum, with different content.
it would be my first private message but destiny doesn't want me to obviously. Or some technical error. Can an admin or mod please help us out?

Eternal Eyes

Eternal Eyes

Dec 3, 2023
Some words are naturally blocked and disable the message getting sent, I've never found out which, I believe D R U G S is one of them.

Better safe than sorry I guess. Not a complaint against mods, thanks for running this website, it's my only safe space :(

Eternal Eyes

Eternal Eyes

Dec 3, 2023
One of the words seemingly disabled in private messages, is idi.ot.

Bit overzealous moderating there don't you think?

O

onlyconsciousness

Apr 29, 2024
One of the words seemingly disabled in private messages, is idi.ot.

Bit overzealous moderating there don't you think?
ok thanks for the info. i'm not sure what forbidden word i used, as i was trying to send different messages to different people, all very short. so the likelihood is low that i hit one of the blocked words. hm strange.

O

onlyconsciousness

Apr 29, 2024
i just tried again. title of the message was "test", content was "this is only a test message" - same problem. maybe it looked to much like spam because of its shortness..?