• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Anri_wants_peace

Anri_wants_peace

Dec 23, 2023
Is it tall enough? i live in a shity town whit no buildings :(
this is the tallest thing around and is 24/7 unsupervised lol.
it looks like 38 or so meters to me idk if that is enough to ctb fast and avoid agonizing in the ground for hours.
Also hello SS I'm new here :^) ♡♡♡
View attachment 20231226_082103.mp4

• Hugs
Reactions: Gonnerr
NoOneLovesMiMi

NoOneLovesMiMi

Just Me
May 27, 2023
I'm sorry
But there are no garuntees when we try.
We just try.
I hope you get what you desire.

Upvote 0
Little_Suzy

Little_Suzy

Amphibious
May 1, 2023
Is it going to cut off people's power? I say no because I would be so annoyed.

Upvote 0
Anri_wants_peace

Anri_wants_peace

Dec 23, 2023
i don't think so...as far as i know that tower is used only for communications and stuff :/
i don't think so...as far as i know that tower is used only for communications and stuff :/
thank u

Last edited:
Upvote 0
minutelate119

minutelate119

the cold misty morning
Nov 29, 2023
ive seen videos of jumpers from heights slightly taller looking and supposedly dying, if you're 100% sure of this (there's no alternative high spots) i recommend reading up on the best way to jump, i remember seeing a popular thread on here mentioning you dont want to land on your feet/legs. also consider taking something to calm the nerves too.

but yeah, im like 70/30 on this. if you do it at night and *dont* end up dying but pass out theres a chance you could bleed out without anyone finding you.
100% see if there's anything higher nearby, though. maybe take a train or bus into a city or something if you can, scoping out places.

Upvote 0
Anri_wants_peace

Anri_wants_peace

Dec 23, 2023
ive seen videos of jumpers from heights slightly taller looking and supposedly dying, if you're 100% sure of this (there's no alternative high spots) i recommend reading up on the best way to jump, i remember seeing a popular thread on here mentioning you dont want to land on your feet/legs. also consider taking something to calm the nerves too.

but yeah, im like 70/30 on this. if you do it at night and *dont* end up dying but pass out theres a chance you could bleed out without anyone finding you.
100% see if there's anything higher nearby, though. maybe take a train or bus into a city or something if you can, scopin

100% see if there's anything higher nearby, though. maybe take a train or bus into a city or something if you can, scoping out places.
thanks

Reactions: minutelate119
Upvote 0
G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
I saw stories people dying from lower than that and ive heard stories of people surviving this. But there is more chance you will die than surviving.

If you do it , try not to land feet first, most people who survive , thats the reason.

Reactions: minutelate119
Upvote 0