• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

H

helpls

Mar 2, 2024
Things have been going downhill lately. I can feel my last best friend drifting away from me as she gets closer to her "guy friend" and I realise I don't have someone really close anymore. Those that I felt were close enough to know about my sh are all gone and everyone around me right now are all fucking fake. I haven't had the energy or motivation to do anything in a long time and I think it would be best to CTB soon before it gets even worse. Weirdly enough, I feel a lot better whenever I'm on this site but then again, I can't stay online 24/7.

I don't really gaf anymore so I'm going to try ctb-ing by cutting. I recently bought a brand new blade and I'll take the leap of faith by stabbing my wrist lol. It should be a good 5 hours on a weekend before anyone finds me. I've attempted to ctb twice before (but that was way before i knew SaSu so all my attempts were stupid) and I remember crying a lot as it really hurts emotionally. But now, I just look forward to the day I ctb.

Reactions: davidtorez
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
FWIW, I don't think stabbing yourself in your wrist, or anywhere for that matter, is a very reliable method of CTB. Again, FWIW, here's a chart showing the lethality of various methods of suicide. Notice in particular where "Cuts to wrists/arms/legs" ranks and the lethality percentage (success rate).

Suicide Method Lethality Chart

H

helpls

Mar 2, 2024
Thanks for the list, but guns and explosives are banned in my country. Jumping off buildings and being hit by vehicles are too public imo so on this list co and cutting would be my best bet. But then again, i think I saw people saying on this site that co isnt reliable anymore as most modern day applications have a very low risk of killing you via co.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I hope that you find freedom from your suffering, I understand why you'd be looking forward to leaving this existence.