• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Odysseus

Odysseus

Sep 26, 2019
Hi everybody!

I have: ~60mg Clonazepam (Rivotril, liquid),
plenty (500mg) of paroxetine chlorhydrate emihydrate (Sereupin, a SSRI),
plenty of Aspirin, vodka and calvados,
and also some 2g of opium I harvested myself (but I can't say how "strong" it is, I have had no experience with opioids before).

I also have 50mg of long expired (3/2018) metoclopramide (plasil, injectable, 5 doses)

Would this mix kill me? The "limiting factor" and main ingredient is the clonazepam, and it's not much.

In what order is it best to take them?

How long would I have before I fall unconscious? I mean, will I risk passing out before I've taken everything? Do I have to hurry, or can I take my time enjoying the drink?

Is it completely painless, as I think? What if I survive?

Should I look for another antiemetic, or would that Plasil still probably work?

Do I even need it? Or is an antiemetic surplus to requirements?

I count on the fact that benzos, opiates, SSRI and alcohol all synergise each other's effects, but I'm afraid that drinking a lot in a very short time might make me vomit.

I am a 60kg, tall and slim (technically underweight) male aged 31.

I have no tolerance for any of the drugs, I don't usually drink more than one pint of beer daily on average, and I plan on smoking some cannabis, while waiting for the mix to hit.

Thanks in advance!

sleepy dog

sleepy dog

Wizard
Sep 13, 2019
What does your research on each of these drugs say?

Reactions: Rachel74
Odysseus

Odysseus

Sep 26, 2019
What does your research on each of these drugs say?

As I said, each one individually is definitely not gonna kill me, but benzos + booze + opioids could.

Can't find any precise information on how much that would enhance the effects. That's why I'm here.

sleepy dog

sleepy dog

Wizard
Sep 13, 2019
I don't really understand why you are looking for an answer on this forum. There is no expert on drug interactions on this site.

Odysseus

Odysseus

Sep 26, 2019
No, but there's people who might have attempted something similar, or otherwise know and can estimate the chances.

Reactions: gingerplum
gingerplum

gingerplum

Enlightened
Nov 5, 2018
Opium that you harvested yourself?

Reactions: Odysseus
Odysseus

Odysseus

Sep 26, 2019
Papaver somniferum grows wild, where I live. I found some last spring and took the opium from the capsules myself. (=

I tried it a few times, to sleep, and it worked great.

Odysseus

Odysseus

Sep 26, 2019
I think I may add a plastic bag to the procedure. I would've preferred to avoid having to, but I don't feel so confident in my amount of drugs and I can't fail.

T

toomuchgrief

a grieving mother
Sep 15, 2019
I don't know if those mix able to kill you, but if you survive you probably going to kill your kidney/liver. You probably go to seizure as well. Bet it will be very uncomfortable.
It doesn't seem like a painless death to me.

I would do more research before approach.

Odysseus

Odysseus

Sep 26, 2019
I could avoid the aspirin, that could make things more difficoult more than help.
Liver damage? From what?

I do not have much time or money to improve my cocktail, sadly.

Rachel74

Rachel74

Enlightened
Sep 7, 2019
Papaver somniferum grows wild, where I live. I found some last spring and took the opium from the capsules myself. (=

I tried it a few times, to sleep, and it worked great.
What do they look like?
I don't know if those mix able to kill you, but if you survive you probably going to kill your kidney/liver. You probably go to seizure as well. Bet it will be very uncomfortable.
It doesn't seem like a painless death to me.

I would do more research before approach.
Aspirin is rather a nasty drug to OD with.

Odysseus

Odysseus

Sep 26, 2019
They are beautiful, big, tall violet flowers, the ones that grow here. Some capsules can be quite big, too. Not like the domesticated varieties, but easily up to 6cm in diameter. Some years you can find big patches of them, during late spring.

Yeah, I know. I only planned to use one or two aspirins, just to help lower blood pressure, but the side effects might not make it worth it.

Maybe I should stick to the basic benzo-alcohol-opioid mix and add the plastic bag, without the complementary SSRI and aspirin. Any guess?

Rachel74

Rachel74

Enlightened
Sep 7, 2019
They are beautiful, big, tall violet flowers, the ones that grow here. Some capsules can be quite big, too. Not like the domesticated varieties, but easily up to 6cm in diameter. Some years you can find big patches of them, during late spring.

Yeah, I know. I only planned to use one or two aspirins, just to help lower blood pressure, but the side effects might not make it worth it.

Maybe I should stick to the basic benzo-alcohol-opioid mix and add the plastic bag, without the complementary SSRI and aspirin. Any guess?
Just wondered if they were in the U.K., thank you for the info x

Odysseus

Odysseus

Sep 26, 2019
No, I don't think so. The climate isn't the best for them. I live in southern Italy.

• Love
Reactions: nolongerhurting and Rachel74