• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

wanderinglost

wanderinglost

Mar 22, 2020
It is pretty self explanatory the red and white capsules are pregablin 300mg and 5 boxes 60mg codeine phosphate.

(Sorry each pregablin is 300mg making it 16,800mg in total and the codeine add up to 8400mg in total.)

Sorry I should have been more exact.
Also I would plan to eat a couple of hours beforehand too.

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:
Reactions: TimeToBiteTheDust
BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020
I don't have any information on pregabalin overdose, however I have read that in very large doses it has been known to cause psychosis. Be aware of that.

Reactions: Ghost2211
S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Have you researched it?

This may likely cause internal bleeding and vomiting blood. It would not likely be very quick if it did work, days maybe...

Last edited:
Reactions: Ghost2211
voidman

voidman

emptiness —> nothingness
Sep 15, 2020
I'd be extremely wary in trying to ctb with rx meds only, unless you've done extensive research. Probably will just mess yourself up, be it physically or mentally.

Reactions: Spitfire
S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
I wanted to follow this up, since I did not see the codeine being mentioned. I do not have an opinion on the codeine, too many factors.

I do not believe the lowest fatal dose has yet truly been identified for pregabalin drug.

wanderinglost

wanderinglost

Mar 22, 2020
I wanted to follow this up, since I did not see the codeine being mentioned. I do not have an opinion on the codeine, too many factors.

I do not believe the lowest fatal dose has yet truly been identified for pregabalin drug.
pregablin has been said in what I have read to not be fatal full stop but it would help me sleep for sure I know 3 knock me out for a good nights sleep I guess I want to know if that much codeine is fatal.

S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Oral opiates are a generally considered to be unreliable.

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Oral opiates are a generally considered to be unreliable.
Why would this be? I thought they made them so hard to get because so many have died from them.

I was reading how drinking grapefruit juice will act as a potentiator.
I want to know if that much codeine is fatal.
I've read about codeine recently as being part of a lethal drug cocktail. I can't remember the dosage but it's a central nervous system depressant. Probably if mixed in with other things. I wonder where/how you got it.

Last edited:
S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
A lot of people die from this particular class of drugs. The thing is it is commonly caused by individuals transitioning from the nonmedical use of prescription opioids to heroin. I think that is the biggest reason for the crackdown of prescription opiates. Combination of them with other drugs and alcohol too.

Last edited:
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Do not forget about the possibility of tolerance issues too, if not naive to the opioids and opiates.

wanderinglost

wanderinglost

Mar 22, 2020
A bottle of JD is also here if and when needed