• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

C

Couchking

~
May 29, 2018
The guy from this video:

He said in a comment below the video:
"The purpose of this video is to save people from killing themselves unintentionally. Now and then I hear from people who think this would be a great suicide method, and those people should consider the following. One, as you see in the portion showing the Syrian girl, the full-body cramps are quite horrific. Two, a great many near-death experiences have shown that brain activity and a modicum of consciousness persists through the dying process, including sense of hearing and touch. You know what a charliehorse feels like. Imagine your entire body in the throes of cramps like that while you can't even scream. So if I were making plans to off myself this is not how I'd do it, and comments pertaining to suicide will have to be removed to keep this video on the topic of saving lives."

So, he is basically saying you are conscious even after you pass out(somehow) and it hurts like hell as your whole body cramps and you wait for death because you can't move or scream or escape.

To be honest, it feels like he's just trying to scare people with fairy tales but what do you think?

A

Arak

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2018
Depends I guess. Is there something as being partially unconscious ?

Reactions: lv-gras
C

Couchking

~
May 29, 2018
I agree it is just a scare tactic from a pro-lifer or just the dude spewing out lies to save some face since he gave a great tutorial on hanging yourself.
Heck he might even be pro choice and wants to help people and his comment is just an act to make outsiders relax.

Anyways you can not be unconscious and experience at the same time. So if you pass out with the rope around your neck you will not feel any physical pain or anything at all.

Also when the brain has no oxygen and the noose is around neck you feel less pain. So even if you did feel cramps like he says they would problably feel like a nice massage with a anice tingly warm feeling all over you like a warm blanket on a winter morning.

B

Bringmepeace

Sep 1, 2018
It was actually this video that swayed me to have this method as a backup, like she said "it all went black then nothing" I don't think anything will be felt when you pass out in all honesty.

H

Hanging on

Sep 26, 2018
Imagine how much he would make money wise if us suicidal , depressed people would let us take our last breath knowing he would help us be at peace. Thousands I would give him

C

Couchking

~
May 29, 2018
It was actually this video that swayed me to have this method as a backup, like she said "it all went black then nothing" I don't think anything will be felt when you pass out in all honesty.

Didn't even realize that. She did say that.
See? Most of us didn't even see that

What he said about consciousness and death has nothing to do with feeling your body when you are passed out.

So it is scare tactic. End of thread. There is no pain once you pass out.