• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

cornflowerblue

cornflowerblue

Mage
Feb 18, 2019
Wouldn't the bioavailability of N be comparable to oral, if not better, with the bonus of no nausea or vomiting?

Reactions: fastFWD
F

fisil

Arcanist
Mar 9, 2019
Jesus....

• Love
Reactions: Oblivion Lover, Seaghost, LMFAO FOCKERS and 2 others
cornflowerblue

cornflowerblue

Mage
Feb 18, 2019
Jesus....
What? It's nearly as good as IV in terms of absorption, and the way drugs get metabolized it often allows you to avoid side effects such as nausea. The hierarchy is usually IV, rectal, IM, nasal, sublingual, oral.

Reactions: a.h, Scribble Fan and SinisterKid
SinisterKid

SinisterKid

Visionary
Jun 1, 2019
A enema to die for, I like it :wink:

I never thought about it, but as you mention it, there could be some credence to it.

Reactions: houseofleaves, 1964dodge, Kjo and 4 others
inconsequential

inconsequential

Enlightened
Jun 1, 2019
What? It's nearly as good as IV in terms of absorption, and the way drugs get metabolized it often allows you to avoid side effects such as nausea. The hierarchy is usually IV, rectal, IM, nasal, sublingual, oral.

Holding 200ml of liquid in your anus is harder than you think. Especially once you pass out.

Reactions: houseofleaves, Kjo, LMFAO FOCKERS and 3 others
cornflowerblue

cornflowerblue

Mage
Feb 18, 2019
Holding 200ml of liquid in your anus is harder than you think. Especially once you pass out.
Yes that's about double what a normal enema is. If there are instructions on this ROA, I was hoping they'd also include instructions on how to evaporate out some liquid beforehand to concentrate it more. The brand from A is 200mL, but other brands have the same about of N in only 50mL.

One could also potentially do 175mL oral and 25 rectal. I haven't found a good conversion. I just found that 100mg IV is equal to 150-200mg IM.

Reactions: Kjo and Superfluous
T

TimeToDie

Mage
Jun 13, 2019
That's the potential problem that came to my mind as well.

There must be a reason why it's normally done orally or IV in doctor assisted dying. I assume that reason is probably because most folks think taking a drink is more dignified than getting an enema.

Reactions: houseofleaves, Kjo and Scribble Fan
cornflowerblue

cornflowerblue

Mage
Feb 18, 2019
That's the potential problem that came to my mind as well.

There must be a reason why it's normally done orally or IV in doctor assisted dying. I assume that reason is probably because most folks think taking a drink is more dignified than getting an enema.
Yeah most people have an "ew" reaction and don't realize that this is as close as possible to IV. Most terminal or elderly probably wouldn't be able to self administer an enema either because it does take some flexibility.

For a doctor, if they can do IV there's no reason to do rectal unless the person has bad veins I guess.

LifeIsNotFun

LifeIsNotFun

Mage
Jun 1, 2019
Trying to hold in N rectally would be like trying to hold in diarrhea. lol.

• Love
Reactions: houseofleaves, 1964dodge, LMFAO FOCKERS and 2 others
T

TimeToDie

Mage
Jun 13, 2019
Trying to hold in N rectally would be like trying to hold in diarrhea. lol.
Seems like one should practice with 200 ml of water first and see if they can hold that in. And even if they can, N will be different in that it will put you to sleep and then you have to keep your anus tightly clenched all while unconscious which might be a problem.

• Love
Reactions: LMFAO FOCKERS and Scribble Fan
LifeIsNotFun

LifeIsNotFun

Mage
Jun 1, 2019
Seems like one should practice with 200 ml of water first and see if they can hold that in. And even if they can, N will be different in that it will put you to sleep and then you have to keep your anus tightly clenched all while unconscious which might be a problem.
All of the N will spill out because of losing consciousness.

Reactions: houseofleaves
Scribble Fan

Scribble Fan

I'm out!
May 30, 2019
Lmfao, I'm not sure how many people would be willing to shove N up their ass even to prevent the bad taste, nausea, and risk of vomiting. I'm sorry, I'm sure this is a good, viable idea but I can't stop cracking up at this thread :tongue:

• Love
Reactions: houseofleaves, Oblivion Lover, 1964dodge and 3 others
T

TimeToDie

Mage
Jun 13, 2019
The only possible example of death by Nembutal enema that I found with Google was a conspiracy theory that Marilyn Monroe was murdered by a Nembutal enema.

Reactions: Camille Lejeune, AngelGirl and cornflowerblue
Sirius

Sirius

Student
Jul 10, 2019
The only possible example of death by Nembutal enema that I found with Google was a conspiracy theory that Marilyn Monroe was murdered by a Nembutal enema.
actually there used to be N suppositories for....children.. NO longer available

C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019
In an old the final exit book version (sorry I have not this book in English) shows some recipes using 1g. sodium pentobarbital.
To make a suppository have to use Witepsol H15 = lanolin
Then heat it up until 40 degrees centigrades.
Bla bla bla....all in all troubles.

Guess sup. will be used to people who can not to swallow....

Attachments

• Captura de pantalla -2019-07-12 14-49-51.png
    Captura de pantalla -2019-07-12 14-49-51.png
    63.3 KB · Views: 12
Reactions: Camille Lejeune
Snowx88

Snowx88

Jun 29, 2019
Best absorption is through IV, enema isn't gonna absorb unless u hold it in for hours and that's impossible cause u will feel like u will have to shit it out in a minute or two

fastFWD

fastFWD

running out of time...
Feb 12, 2019
i have done many drugs many different ways and through my experience, boofing them did not prevent nausea when it might occur such as with opiates. also, while this ROA is quite incredible, sometimes the effects are more of a steady but still steep slope upward (and prolonged high) as opposed to a more instant effect if you bang/iv them. finally, i can't image trying to put 200ml up there or if it would get absorbed appropriately; even a few ml/cc would send me to the restroom sometimes^^

of course everyone is different and may react differently to different types of drugs but this is just my experience and i wish you well friend^^

• Hugs
Reactions: Echoko
D

Donewith_

Elementalist
Sep 28, 2018
This is a way that was discussed before on many places too... and this is a good way to get it to work. keep aside the thought that this is a weird way. I have read that it gets absorbed really fast and and it takes less time, more effective. And saw that buttplug helps you to administer it that way. And this is not too weird .. coz with other methods too.. you 'll piss yourself when you ctb , which is why some people wear adult diapers When they attempt.

Reactions: AngelGirl and 1964dodge
LifeIsNotFun

LifeIsNotFun

Mage
Jun 1, 2019
This is a way that was discussed before on many places too... and this is a good way to get it to work. keep aside the thought that this is a weird way. I have read that it gets absorbed really fast and and it takes less time, more effective. And saw that buttplug helps you to administer it that way. And this is not too weird .. coz with other methods too.. you 'll piss yourself when you ctb , which is why some people wear adult diapers When they attempt.
In PPH it says its very rare people pee or poo themselves after CTB'ing with N.

GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
No you will likely shit it out because it's so bitter. Your better off doing it with an IV.

Reactions: houseofleaves, 1964dodge and fastFWD
AngelGirl

AngelGirl

Cat
May 18, 2019
You have to take it orally because that's the easiest way to administer any kind of chemical into yourself if there's a high chance of passing out while you are doing it. Why don't you just IV it? You can't, because while you are injecting it you will pass out before you reach the lethal dose.

Reactions: houseofleaves and Alchemist
Bilbobaggins

Bilbobaggins

In a hole
Aug 30, 2018
This has been discussed before. A guy called TokyoJoe who was on here apparently did it successfully. I think he used Dolethal that he got somewhere in Japan, not A's Pisabental, which is more concentrated. And a butt plug.

Reactions: kels, fastFWD and AngelGirl