• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FireFox

FireFox

Enlightened
Apr 8, 2020
Absolutely. I found out about this website via The New York Times article. Not that I'm unhappy. I'm grateful to them but they're pretty stupid if they don't realise it will point a lot more desperate people in the direction of method information!

It never actually occured to me that there would be such a place on the internet where you could openly discuss suicide. I suppose I had come across 'Lost all Hope' at one stage but I'd kind of forgotten about it.
@Forever Sleep Lost all hope as a teenager made me realise how dangerous suicide methods can be and is one of the reasons why I have managed to go so long without attempting suicide.

My teens were spent being severely depressed and anxious. I used to be a teenage self harmer. My suicidal thoughts emerged in my early 20s and whole 20s has been dealing with frequent suicidal thoughts.

I only went 2 months without suicidal thoughts in 2022 and those were the best months of my life. For the first time in my life I was actually happy and I was finally looking forward to the future last year when it all went wrong I finally got tired of fighting.

I am 27 and plan to kill myself when i reach my 30s because i am tired of it all life. I really wanted to live and fought so hard to give myself a good life but all events of last year has finally showed me life isn't worth living.

2023 was the year the finally broke me and put me on the inevitable path of suicide. When I die I can say I tried my best, I really tried but the word didn't want me to happy.
Yeah the gov does this so often and its annoying af. Its like the whole thing with video games and mass shootings in the U.S. Oh a shooting happened? Lets blame some yee yee video games for it so we can pretend like we are concerned about the issues of shootings without having to actually spend money and effort.
@trappedinthislife The government blaming video games for gun crime is just plain stupid. Here in the UK the government blame drill music and social media as the reason why there is high knife crime in the UK which teenagers make up the majority of the deaths. It is not just London that has high knife crime it is happening in other towns and cities across the UK.

People who kill others in mass shootings or knife crime attacks do not value human life. Knife crime and gun crime is a male violence problem ( NOT ALL). Yes woman to do knife crime in my city and across the UK too but majority of knife crime attacks is done my men.

Men are at an early age are allowed to get away with bad behaviour and carry on this entilted mentality into adulthood. This why men shoot up their workplaces, universities and public places because they didn't get want they wanted in life. Here in the UK teenage boys have too much attitude and they upset the wrong people which is what us getting them killed.

Parents today are too lazy to teach their sons boundaries

There are other factors for gun crime and knife crime

● Severely mentally ill unstable people are not being given proper treatment and supervision and allowed to mix with society. In the UK a schizophrenic man stabbed to death university students in a public place. Before the stabbings happened the NHS and all the authorities knew the man was severely dangerous due to his history of violence and wasn't even taking his medication but still was allowed to mix with the general public.

He was sectioned 4 times but kept getting released early even though the signs were there he was a danger to himself and others. He went on to kill members of the public

In the UK its not the first time a severely mentally ill person with schizophrenia or dangerous psychotic disorder has killed members of the public.

● police not taking complaints of harassment, stalking and violent behaviour seriously enough which leads perpetrators to killing people.

The list is endless
really all taking this site down achieves is making suicidal people feel worse, this site is genuinely the best thing for a suicidal person regardless of whether you want to vent, successfully CTB or recover
@ThisGameIsOverrated Exactly 💯 Here at Sanctioned Suicide I feel safe to express my suicidal thoughts whereas in other mental health online communities I have been judged, blamed, had therapy speak spoken to me, ganged and made to feel like a monster or a bad person for having the feelings I have.

The same people who are opposed to Sanctioned Suicide and similar sites were actually ones who drove to this site due to their judgemental and bullying behaviour whenever I reached out for help and companionship.
As others have mentioned, its not like any of us will go away. If someone is desperate enough, they may find a way. Before I learned about Sasu I was already thinking about CTB. I think, aside from those who have lost loved ones which I do feel for on some level, most people don't like sites like this because its morally outraging. Suicide and discussing it is such a taboo if it isn't anything other than "save the person at all costs".

This place allows others to vent too about things that might get them banned for "content warnings" on other sites. People can talk about their abuse, how they struggle with suicidal thoughts, and be around a community that is willing to listen and understand them.

I don't know. I think too many people suffer in a pro-suffering world, but some of us decide we have had enough. I personally just want to leave this world for a multitude of reasons and I do not apply my ideology to others. I see it as my own choice, my one act of freedom. I hate how I try to never judge people I really don't know but everyone really love judging others without even bothering to talk to any of us. It's a type of ignorance in which a person would have to be brought down to our levels of suffering to finally understand what it is like. I never want that for others because what I go through, and what other people go through here, is absolute hell.
@untothedepths In other mental health communities and online spaces when I opened up honesty about my feelings all I got was treated like monster, inconvenience and a bad person and having the admins ban me.

Here at Sanctioned Suicide I know I am safe here and listened too.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Kokomi_20 and Forever Sleep