• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Cheesecake

Cheesecake

҉ Walmart ҉
Aug 28, 2020
like every time its someones birthday i make sure to wish it cuz its in my calendar and i always buy them a little gift if we talk regularly yk? and i left like obvious hints and the fact socials literally notify ppl its someones birthday but instead no one remembered! so fucking funny ik! like i get its a pathetic reason to be sad but like i guess i thought birthdays were important or that someone would remember but the days come and gone just like that yk?

A

amra81nz

Mar 22, 2024
no one acknowledges mine either. not for a very long time. i dont think its unreasonable that it moves you closer to ctb

Cheesecake

Cheesecake

҉ Walmart ҉
Aug 28, 2020
glad someone agrees because man i always make a point to remember and then being forgotten makes me feel like these people dont treat me as human like you cant even remember smth i told u? when calendar apps exist??

G

grahf

Broken English from Indonesia
Mar 3, 2024
My friends always forgot my birthday, my family maybe just my mom but we never celebrate or anything,
Sometimes I bought present for my friends and my mom and even celebrate
But my friends never ask me when it's my birthday or anything, they just celebrate another friends birthday but not me
Maybe I just dumb why I want be friends with them
Sorry broken english

teajay1

teajay1

crazy cat lady
Mar 27, 2024
happy late birthday :)

is it wrong? no. you can't help how you feel. and you shouldn't feel bad about yourself for being hurt. your feelings are valid.

also i understand how you feel. i spent my last 4 birthdays sad, in bed, and nobody remembered. not like i have many people that can remember anyways. going on my 5th here soon

• Hugs
Reactions: grahf
Cheesecake

Cheesecake

҉ Walmart ҉
Aug 28, 2020
My friends always forgot my birthday, my family maybe just my mom but we never celebrate or anything,
Sometimes I bought present for my friends and my mom and even celebrate
But my friends never ask me when it's my birthday or anything, they just celebrate another friends birthday but not me
Maybe I just dumb why I want be friends with them
Sorry broken english
its ok man u type just like me and iget it. why r we doormats and letting these friends walk all over us? i just think that maybe they dont know how i feel and so they dont think i care or something
happy late birthday :)

is it wrong? no. you can't help how you feel. and you shouldn't feel bad about yourself for being hurt. your feelings are valid.

also i understand how you feel. i spent my last 4 birthdays sad, in bed, and nobody remembered. not like i have many people that can remember anyways. going on my 5th here soon
lmk what day man i will do my best to remember it will go in my calendar
and thank u i appreciate it u r the first

OICU812

OICU812

Aug 31, 2023
Happy Belated Birthday! I think this happens to all of us. My last girlfriend forgot about our one-year anniversary.
Damn your picture icon - now I'm craving some New York cheesecake LOL!

teajay1

teajay1

crazy cat lady
Mar 27, 2024
its ok man u type just like me and iget it. why r we doormats and letting these friends walk all over us? i just think that maybe they dont know how i feel and so they dont think i care or something

lmk what day man i will do my best to remember it will go in my calendar
and thank u i appreciate it u r the first
may 30! no pressure but i'd be sooo grateful for literally anybody to say hbd to me :( it's been one of the hardest days of the year for me the last few years

• Hugs
Reactions: grahf
G

grahf

Broken English from Indonesia
Mar 3, 2024
Btw happy late birthday, maybe you could try telling them but idk
may 30! no pressure but i'd be sooo grateful for literally anybody to say hbd to me :( it's been one of the hardest days of the year for me the last few years
And happy early birthday, I'm sorry about your situation

Christopher Reeve

Christopher Reeve

Ein wunderschöner Baum um sich zu erhängen
Mar 27, 2024
Can I wish it for you then?
happy birthday
I was raised in a sect that didn't celebrate birthdays, so people never wanted me, even years after leaving that sect, I acted strange when someone remembered my birthday, it could be that you accidentally gave signs that you didn't I wanted you to remember your birthday, that's what happened to me. I'm just giving you a point of view. Wouldn't it be better to make it clear to other people how much this matters to you?
I know that depressive moods greatly influenced our way of seeing the world.

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Happy belated birthday from one forgotten to another ❤️