• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

P

pole

Global Mod
Sep 18, 2018
Can't seems to stop myself from thinking that I am a loser just because I see how others are moving towards their goals or living their life to their fullest ?
same, but it makes me happy seeing friends and those i know succeed and live a better life than i ever will. dont despise them or feel angry about it. ir anything yeah, only thing i feel is sadness and self pity for myself. just think i was destined or meant to live this sort of life, and that it was inevitable.

StillWaiting

StillWaiting

Need cats to comfort me
Jul 28, 2018
same, but it makes me happy seeing friends and those i know succeed and live a better life than i ever will. dont despise them or feel angry about it. ir anything yeah, only thing i feel is sadness and self pity for myself. just think i was destined or meant to live this sort of life, and that it was inevitable.
Kinda wish I can accept my fate

P

pole

Global Mod
Sep 18, 2018
Kinda wish I can accept my fate
if you haven't accepted you're fate yet, you aren't long gone inside, but still battling with part of you holding out hope. feel like people who are just absolutely long gone and numb have accepted their lives and the fate that its come to as a sort of written destiny and something that was inevitable :/

Reactions: StillWaiting
Empty Smile

Empty Smile

The final Bell has rung. Goodbye to all.
Jul 13, 2018
I don't feel bad because others are having better lives than me, plus I don't want to be like them. My life may be hell, but it's my hell and no one is taking away the only thing I have.

P

Painted Bird

...///...
Jul 15, 2019
@StillWaiting I don't consider "living life to the fullest" as a winning situation, so in my eyes you're not a loser. It's just another label made by the society, by the majority. I reject their labels.

Reactions: StillWaiting
StillWaiting

StillWaiting

Need cats to comfort me
Jul 28, 2018
@StillWaiting I don't consider "living life to the fullest" as a winning situation, so in my eyes you're not a loser. It's just another label made by the society, by the majority. I reject their labels.
Thank you so much.
I feel like I am the only one who lost my way while I was in school today.
Everyone were with their cliques or heading somewhere. I was just standing there.

P

Painted Bird

...///...
Jul 15, 2019
@StillWaiting You were standing there being a true, special person looking at the herd of sheep.