• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Katdogg

Katdogg

Jan 31, 2024
To die a virgin or to die without experiencing an orgasm?

Orgasmic release is primal. You can enjoy that without a partner (and I hope you already do) . My wife grew up in a family that showed very little affection and was sexually repressed. She joked with me later that she wished that she had discovered self -pleasure earlier because she regrets denying herself ( she was 24 when we met ).

I hope I haven't offended you . Sexuality and Sexual pleasure is such a difficult topic to open up about sometimes.

Good luck on your journey

• Informative
Reactions: sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that's just me
Sep 13, 2023
"I've never been interested in sex, romance or relationships."

There is your answer, but you also had a thread about having a crush so I am not sure what kind of attraction you felt towards him.

Regardless, I don't think anything is mandatory in this life, especially not if you think you are unable to enjoy it.
I guess I just want to be his friend? Idk I liked talking to him because he was cool and interesting. I don't actually want to be in a relationship with him though, that stuff kind of turns me off and makes me feel like I would lose my freedom. I don't want another person in my life, I think I would feel like they're an intruder into my personal space.

Last edited:
R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
I guess I just want to be his friend? Idk I liked talking to him bc he was fun and interesting. I don't actually want to be in a relationship with him though, that stuff kind of turns me off and makes me feel like I would lose my freedom. I don't want another person in my life, I think I would feel like they're an intruder into my personal space.
I see. I wouldn't use the word "crush" then, friend seems more fitting in that case.

Raven2

Raven2

Experienced
Dec 1, 2022
If you dont feel the need then I dont see it as an issue. If your aroace dont force yourself to do something that you dont necessarily have an inclination for, your not really missing out on much, in my opinion its overrated.

Last edited:
Joker2003

Joker2003

Feb 15, 2024
I consider myself asexual and find the idea of having sex repulsive. However, I am a hopeless romantic. Ever since I was a little kid, I always dreamed of one day falling in love. I used to daydream for hours about having a first kiss, looking into each other's eyes, going on dates, watching movies together, and just generally experiencing life with someone. I always thought there was a special someone out there waiting for me. My family doesn't understand me, so I always longed for a special connection and soul mate.

Unfortunately, these daydreams were nothing but the delusions of a naive child. I now know that soul mates aren't real, finding a partner is hard, and not everyone gets to experience love. I wish it wasn't the case, but I expect to die alone at this point.

BlockHammer

BlockHammer

Confused loser
Oct 25, 2023
I think this's just another propaganda made by society or some alpha male there to justify their insecurity or world view, the only thing that i'll considered die bad is that if you die as some kind of terorist, rapist, pedo and other horrible thing that you actually doing.

Yeah so die as a virgin i think it's just another death, no matter how you see it

RemainingDubious

RemainingDubious

Most men only receive flowers at their funeral.
Feb 18, 2024
"Nobody dies a virgin. Life fucks us all." - Kurt Cobain

Kurt Cobain GIF by Nirvana

At the end of the day it's your life and your body. You might find some comfort in having a little death first.

naked orgasm GIF

šŸŽµ Have no fear
There are wounds that are not meant to heal
And they sing, "In Venere veritas" šŸŽµ
I'll probably die a virgin.

I understand the hype

but it's very overrated.
How can you understand?

As a virgin how do you know it's overrated when you haven't been in a position to rate it in the first place?
Sex is overrated
You must be doing it wrong šŸ˜‚

Last edited:
BrainShower

BrainShower

Tiny storm
Nov 7, 2023
I'm 44m, not a virgin.
I always wanted it to mean something, and always hoped it would.
It didn't, and it was ultimately pointless.
I'd be just fine if it had never happened, and I can and will live whatever time I have left without experiencing it again.
That's just my experience, anyone can have different and I think it's very personal and totally different for different people. Only you know you and.nobody will ever know you better than you do.

FitsTime

FitsTime

Wizard
Feb 22, 2024
You are not afraid of sex, you are afraid of social implications and who you are having sex with. This would be a good thing.

RemainingDubious

RemainingDubious

Feb 18, 2024
@ali.hamza i'm actually really intrigued
So sex makes someone impure? šŸ¤”

If that's the case everyone is a result of impurity.
Do you view puppies and kittens impure too?
As products of impurity created by sex how can virgins be pure? šŸ¤”

Since we exist solely due to sex, by your logic we're impure before we're even born right? šŸ¤” or have i misunderstood something? šŸ¤·šŸ»

Surly if sex is impure it'd be impossible for anyone to be pure. Why would it be good for someone to attempt to be "pure" when they'd only be setting themselves up to fail.

Wouldn't that also mean "sluts" are only being true to their nature. i guess that would actually explain why promiscuous people seem happier.

Wouldn't that also mean prostitution is the best career, you'd be paid for doing what's in your nature.

Are we all on this site since we're denying our very nature? Are we all phoney while "sluts" and prostitutes are more authentic?

Would having more sex bring us more in-tune with our very nature, therefore bring us true happiness and prevent us from ever even having suicidal thoughts?

Will we all be happier the more times we have sex?

Do people need to be with a certain gender and/or species?

Do people need to have it do it at a certain time?

Is age important?

Can people use sex toys?

Can people use fruit and/or vegetables? šŸ„’šŸŒšŸ†šŸ„•

Is unprotected sex better since it's closer to peoples nature?

Please elaborate šŸ™šŸ»

sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that's just me
Sep 13, 2023
You are not afraid of sex, you are afraid of social implications and who you are having sex with. This would be a good thing.
Wdym?
No, it's not bad. I'm male and I'd most likely die a virgin too. I honestly don't even care if I do die as one. For me, my issues isn't the lack of sex but rather how painful existence is itself. Also, once you're dead, it's not like you can regret dying as a virgin as dead people aren't sentient to regret not having sex. In your case, I doubt that you'd regret being a virgin whilst you're alive since you described yourself as aroace
Wait I thought you were a girl haha
I see. I wouldn't use the word "crush" then, friend seems more fitting in that case.
I also think that I'm s*xually attracted to him lol. I'm pretty repressed though, and I think I'm scared of intimacy. Maybe I have AVPD

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: RemainingDubious
TheSpookyNameGuy

TheSpookyNameGuy

There's nothing here..
Apr 30, 2023
26M here, virgin as a motherfucker..

Nah it's cool, it literally only matters to you if you die as a virgin, if you don't care for it, no problem.

I don't care for it, i always wanted something deeper in life, never found it but still, sex is just so boring..

All that effort when i can just jack myself off wherever lol šŸ¤£

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Enlightened
Jan 1, 2024
I was promiscuous in my 20s mostly because of alcohol and I can't say any of it was memorable . I'm sure if it was with someone you have a strong bond with it could be beautiful

Ameya

Ameya

A nobody
Mar 22, 2021
Itself that's not a bad thing really. Social norms about being a virgin is ridiculous anyway, bc who tf will even check.
But it can be tragic for a person themselves. Some people crave the experience of emotional intimacy aka sex, but never get it. Being left feeling empty. Like they missed a part of being a human. This is only a individual urge or view. Nor everyone craves sex.
So: being a virgin itself it no bad

RemainingDubious

RemainingDubious

Feb 18, 2024
sex is just so boring..

All that effort when i can just jack myself off wherever lol šŸ¤£
This thread is getting pretty worrisome.

i don't think i want to know who and/or what people have been having sex with to find it overrated and/or boring šŸ˜¬

i don't even want to imagine the pussy that doesn't compare to your own hand šŸ¤¦šŸ»

You are aware getting pussy doesn't mean having sex with a kitten right? šŸ¤” (just checking since i honestly don't understand how your own hand is more satisfying than a vagina šŸ¤Æ)

@sserafim i honestly wouldn't take too many answers seriously or let them influence you šŸ˜‚

do what you feel is right. Maybe ask yourself what would you regret more never experiencing it or experiencing it?

IMG 9847

If it was anywhere as near as bad as some of these answers make out why is the infidelity rate so high?

Why do so many people disrespect their partner? some even destroy their children's family life, etc šŸ˜”

Would so many people do it for something that's so shit?

Last edited:
A

achb

Student
Oct 23, 2023
I think it's more of a wanting to experience "something that they've wanted for so long" before they die. (They being me). Maybe I've just romanticized it too much tho. Could be an entirely mundane experience, but I still wanna at least have the chance to be disappointed, yknow?

Exact Change

Exact Change

A life of mistakes
Nov 6, 2022
Having had sex does nothing and means nothing. It has never made me truly happy.

Now, it actually makes me feel worse.

Last edited:
TheSpookyNameGuy

TheSpookyNameGuy

There's nothing here..
Apr 30, 2023
This thread is getting pretty worrisome.

i don't think i want to know who and/or what people have been having sex with to find it overrated and/or boring šŸ˜¬

i don't even want to imagine the pussy that doesn't compare to your own hand šŸ¤¦šŸ»

You are aware getting pussy doesn't mean having sex with a kitten right? šŸ¤” (just checking since i honestly don't understand how your own hand is more satisfying than a vagina šŸ¤Æ)

@sserafim i honestly wouldn't take too many answers seriously or let them influence you šŸ˜‚

do what you feel is right. Maybe ask yourself what would you regret more never experiencing it or experiencing it?

View attachment 130956

If it was anywhere as near as bad as some of these answers make out why is the infidelity rate so high?

Why do so many people disrespect their partner? some even destroy their children's family life, etc šŸ˜”

Would so many people do it for something that's so shit?
I just really don't give a shit, hooking up with someone sounds more migrane inducing.

I'd much rather pay for a whore if somehow in the future i actually felt like it

Malaria

Malaria

If I can't be my own, I'd feel better dead
Feb 24, 2024
My experiences with sex haven't really been all that great. I wish I was a virgin tbh.

So no, I don't think it's bad to die a virgin.

RemainingDubious

RemainingDubious

Feb 18, 2024
I just really don't give a shit
Does telling yourself that actually make it anymore believable? šŸ¤”

People who genuinely don't give a shit generally don't reply to someone in attempt to convince them they don't give a shit šŸ™„
hooking up with someone sounds more migrane inducing.
"more migrane inducing" than wasting your time trying to convince a man you don't give a shit? šŸ¤”
i always wanted something deeper in life, never found it but still, sex is just so boring..
Are you butthurt you didn't get what you always wanted since attempting to get someone willing to have sex with you took:
All that effort
Is that why you view women who won't have sex with you for free a "whore" since you're bitter? šŸ¤”
I'd much rather pay for a whore if somehow in the future i actually felt like it
Maybe if you changed your attitude towards women, you might actually get somewhere with one šŸ¤·šŸ»

Seeing them as an object that you can use won't get you anywhere.

Women create life, behind every strong man you'll find a stronger woman. Women have the power to turn hell in to paradise and a paradise into hell.

You assume exploiting a "whore" by giving them some money when they desperately need it, that you get to fuĀ©ļøk them but it'll still be them who fuĀ©ļøk you šŸ˜‚