• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Cherry Crumpet

Cherry Crumpet

Hiraeth
May 7, 2018
Entire family turned against my mom and I. A relative sexually assaulted her. They don't believe her. That person was someone I trusted more than anyone (besides my mum). The situation is so bizarre and outlandish that it's impossible to try and explain it to people. My best friend knows. An old friend from school knows. I think what that person did to my mother broke something in me. Sorry.. this turned into an off topic rant.

Sayo

Sayo

Not 2B
Aug 22, 2018
Me too

I have avoidant personality disorder and progressively pushed away both the people in my life who were bad for me and anyone else left over and have literally no one now. But I've been lonely since childhood despite trying hard to make friends.

I think about trying to talk to people but if I did I would panic and be unable to maintain the conversation. And group situations which are manageable aren't an option any more because they hang out with the person who stalked and interrogated me until my panic got this bad.

RM5998

RM5998

Sack of Meat
Sep 3, 2018
Well, I don't bother initiating discussions with most people. Especially in groups. Even in a conversation with 1 other person, I cannot talk about stuff by myself until I reach a level of comfort that builds up over the course of years. I do talk more freely in groups these days, but it's because it's always in a context that encourages talking about weird shit, and only from the angle of work (long story). I don't think I'll ever have friends - people merely drift in and out of my life, and stick around me even less.

setianism

setianism

Sep 15, 2018
I used to have quite a lot of friends but they all drifted away from me over the years and I gave up trying to get back in touch with them
Right now I only have my boyfriend but we don't talk much anymore so basically I'm alone

Abel

Abel

Delusional
Sep 11, 2018
I have no friends anymore. I used to, years ago... they were really good people. But they were also so much better than me, in every single way. They were all so smart, so pretty, skinny, had thriving social lives, everything. I used to think they were the very definition of success.

Me, on the other hand... I was always the "fat, ugly, dumb friend," the awkward slug who no one actually wanted to be around. I had awful self-esteem issues (still do - I think they've worsened actually), so I ended up feeling so horrible about myself every time I was around them; I couldn't help but constantly compare myself to them, and I would even cry knowing that I was a complete failure next to them.

So, instead of simply being happy for my friends like a normal, good person, I cut contact with all of them, like a selfish, petty bitch. I've been alone ever since... Honestly, it's better this way. No one should have to be friends with someone like me.

Wantingpeace

Wantingpeace

Wizard
Aug 16, 2018
Entire family turned against my mom and I. A relative sexually assaulted her. They don't believe her. That person was someone I trusted more than anyone (besides my mum). The situation is so bizarre and outlandish that it's impossible to try and explain it to people. My best friend knows. An old friend from school knows. I think what that person did to my mother broke something in me. Sorry.. this turned into an off topic rant.
Oh my goodness what a horrendous story. I'm so sorry

O

okyeah

Arcanist
Jul 20, 2018
I never connect with anybody. I attract rejects or aggressive assholes that don't respect me as "friends". I've cut ties with most of them. I was doing things that were supposed to be "social" for awhile earlier this year like going out to bars with these "friends" and playing basketball but I never really enjoyed it. It was all so forced and unnatural. I hate being alone but I have to remind myself it's better than forcing stupid friendships.

DeathBecomesMe

DeathBecomesMe

Student
Sep 9, 2018
Although they drained me, I had/have plenty of friends. I've been ignoring them for over 6 months, and it's only every few weeks that they try make contact now. But I will keep ignoring them.

If it wasn't for my gf I would be totally isolated. I'm trying to be isolated, so most of the time when my gf speaks I just say: "Omg who cares", or "go die" or "do whatever". I think she likes it. People are strange like that.

Wantingpeace

Wantingpeace

Wizard
Aug 16, 2018
My neighbour just invited me for coffee. We would have so much in common but I'm in such torturous agony all can think of is suicide every second. Can't really hAve friendships like this.