• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Iris Blue

Iris Blue

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-
Oct 23, 2023
I feel like I can't be alone right now. It's not because I'm feeling "unsafe" that's basically all the time but that isn't the problem. It's like it's from too many thoughts going through my head but also none at all. Everyone is busy and I don't want to bother. I just want to be near someone so I can be distracted or just have someone nearby to feel ok. I also know everyone else has their own lives so I get it but it's hard to accept.

I've felt like I have kept everything to myself for a while. I don't want to talk to anyone close because I want to protect them but also myself. But in a way, I just want someone who knows me to notice I'm not ok. Maybe not to ask any questions but see part of what I feel inside everyday. I've literally had a friend who I knew from online who lives in Britain who just randomly decided to check in on me once in a while. I hadn't talked to him in years but somehow he knew? I don't share what I am thinking or feeling but how can someone who never even knew me personally tell something is wrong but not my own family and best friend?

I know I have everyone on SaSu and I appreciate it. It just isn't the same as someone in real life with all due respect. I do love and appreciate you all though ♥️

Last edited:
SmallKoy

SmallKoy

Aficionado
Jan 18, 2024
I know how that feels. Personally, I feel like shit when everyone around me is busy and I just sit and waste away day after day. I'd feel better if I was wasting away with someone there, at least. I wish people would notice me too. I feel like I have to keep getting worse for anyone to take notice. I wish you well.