Status
Not open for further replies.
xLosthopex

xLosthopex

Tell my dogs I love them
May 29, 2020
You wont get any respect from me at least for being a sex worker .

OH, and btw, what you are doing is commiting welfare fraud.
I suppose universal credit is something you use in order to get a job and get back on your feet.
If you already have a job, (if you consider your "job" a job that is), then you must declare it ,and stop receiving benefits.
So a person who has no income at all, can benefit instead.
What you are doing is anti-social and illegal. You cannot have it both ways.
If i was a taxpayer in the UK, the last thing i want is my money to go to a sex worker who earns a lot and is messing around with sugar dadies.
Benefits should be a shorttime supply for people who really need it and nobody else. Be honest.

And btw, i do not want sex work made illegal. Except pimping and brothels, which are bad. I think the UK is sensible with allowing independent call girls. Thats okay, but do not commit fraud.
Do you realize we have no labour rights?? Sex workers are one of the most marginalized demographics in society, how dare you. We wouldn't need to dance around the laws if governments actually recognized our work as work, and gave us actual legal protection. I would happily declare my income if it didn't mean myself or my clients could end up with a fucking jail sentence because I outed myself as a sex worker
Cop on.

• Love
Reactions: adam&eve, CC123, not4us and 3 others
IsThisTheEnd?

IsThisTheEnd?

Mange
Aug 6, 2020
Sorry cant get rid of the above quotes?

the reason I said I'm not judging is because some girls have said don't judge me, I look quite clean cut now days I think. I feel like taking them under my wing and saying look girl some guy is gonna try and take advantage, your pretty your definitely not stupid, blah blah blah yeah I can fall bad for them, very bad.

and to others

who gives a shit if someone is claiming benefit, this is a suicide forum most trying to survive as best they can

Reactions: adam&eve and Deleted member 22624
JigsawFeelin

JigsawFeelin

Student
May 31, 2020
You wont get any respect from me at least for being a sex worker .

OH, and btw, what you are doing is commiting welfare fraud.
I suppose universal credit is something you use in order to get a job and get back on your feet.
If you already have a job, (if you consider your "job" a job that is), then you must declare it ,and stop receiving benefits.
So a person who has no income at all, can benefit instead.
What you are doing is anti-social and illegal. You cannot have it both ways.
If i was a taxpayer in the UK, the last thing i want is my money to go to a sex worker who earns a lot and is messing around with sugar dadies.
Benefits should be a shorttime supply for people who really need it and nobody else. Be honest.

And btw, i do not want sex work made illegal. Except pimping and brothels, which are bad. I think the UK is sensible with allowing independent call girls. Thats okay, but do not commit fraud.
Did you even read what I wrote or are you just here to be negative?
I don't have an income because I'm disabled.
UC, as you clearly don't know, is offered to everyone in the UK under a certain income. It's been taken up on mass during Covid. You will rarely pass a 20-something who hasn't signed up due to job loss.
It is not a massive handout, it's about half of the average London SINGLE ROOM rent.
'Move out of London' I hear you call already. no. This is my home.
And I actually don't earn enough to not qualify for it, and will not state I'm a sex worker because, funnily enough, I want a future.

Why should benefits be a short time supply (not one word, hun) when our entire system here is designed by people with survivorship bias?

And, as I've already stated, there are plenty of other benefits I could receive but DON'T because I have this 'side project'

Last edited:
Reactions: adam&eve, not4us, Deleted member 22624 and 5 others
Y

yeahwellso

Student
Dec 5, 2020
Do you realize we have no labour rights?? Sex workers are one of the most marginalized demographics in society, how dare you. We wouldn't need to dance around the laws if governments actually recognized our work as work, and gave us actual legal protection. I would happily declare my income if it didn't mean myself or my clients could end up with a fucking jail sentence because I outed myself as a sex worker
Cop on.
Any idiot who babbles about taxation being theft, can safely be ignored. Just press the "Ignore"-button on his profile, because you can be certain that he isn't worth listening to or talking with about anything.

Reactions: xLosthopex
E

Endeavour

Mage
Dec 13, 2020
UC is rubbish. It isn't enough to pay your rent, and if you are of no fixed abode I don't think you can claim it. Almost like it was planned that way.

If you work and earn anything your UC will stop, but the employers want to offer zero hours contracts on minimum wage.

So you take a job and get 1 hour this week, next week they ring you at 5am and expect you to come in for 3 hours, then the next day from whatever time for 4 hours, if you're lucky you'll get 35 hours in and earn maybe £300 - £350 before tax. Then next week you earn nothing.

Is there any wonder people claim it and try and earn some extra on the side? People have to live.

Reactions: IsThisTheEnd?, adam&eve, yeahwellso and 4 others
Status
Not open for further replies.