DepressoExpresso19

DepressoExpresso19

Sep 10, 2023
Hi everyone reading this im new and I've never really used a social platform like this before (it gives me total 2010 vibes lol) so I apologise if this has been asked before but in truth I don't think im suicidal in the sense I just want to die, I just dont want to suffer a life of misery, and at the moment the best way I can see that happening is through taking my own life... But im scared tbh not of what comes after but of pain, I dont want to die in pain, I hate the sight of blood are there even painless ways to die that are actually achievable? To say my knowledge of methods is surface level would be an understatement, the only painless way I know is that of taking nembutal but im pretty sure I have a better chance of randomly dying in my sleep then getting a hold of that anywhere. As I said the only methods ik are the mainstream streotypes ig because I have fortunately never been suicidal until the last few months, and such stuff like hanging, drowning, jumping off somewhere high dont sound painless and so im too afraid to do any of those. I am a massive wimp my pain tolerance is horrible so is there anyway i can die painlessly or am I gonna have to endure life and hope it gets better or that it gets so bad I resort to a painful method?

Anyone reading this I symphasise with you and I hope you're able to find happiness in this life or the next, I hope in this one but it seems sometimes the higher powers dont want us to win or at least thats how it seems for me anyway.

Thanks for Reading.

• Hugs
Reactions: nolifezzz, enough of this, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person

"uh" - N
Sep 9, 2023
the closest a person can get to what you're mentioning is sn ingestion (sorry i know the abbreviations are off-putting, there's a thread that described all of them and everyone uses them so i don't wanna break the pattern), without getting into euthanasia medications which are 1) practically impossible to acquire without breaking hundreds of laws and 2) see item 1. Seach for the SN Bible/megathread by Vizzy, it contains all the information on the method. Do not take this as encouragement.

Upvote 0
S_IsMyUsername

S_IsMyUsername

Sep 11, 2023
I think it's possible to go "painlessly" with strong medication. My guess, however, is that everything else causes severe pain, even if only briefly. Correct me if I'm wrong. My guess could just be based on my own fear.

Upvote 1
Tristan

Tristan

Don’t cry for me, I’m already dead.
Mar 21, 2022
Yes, if you can afford some milk of magnesia imo prob the most painfree , correct me if I'm wrong. That's what they give prisoners as a part of their 3 shot injection on the death row.

Reactions: ggetout33
Upvote 0
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
The inert gas method is very painless, but it does require equipment, which costs money. Also, CO poisoning can be painless, but it too requires equipment, although it costs less than inert gas. Any method requires studying and learning about them in order to be most effective. Another method which is painless, because of the "speed" in which death occurs, is suicide by shotgun blast to the head, preferably through the mouth. Actually, it's about the closest you're ever going to find to 100% certainty. A shotgun blast to the head should produce about zero pain, although if a "gruesome" method is unappealing to you, it's not a method for you.

Reactions: ggetout33 and anonaon
Upvote 0
Himalayan

Himalayan

"Wake up to reality, nothing ever goes as planned"
Sep 30, 2022
Depends on your pain tolerance threshold. If it's too little, then there no method for you

Upvote 0
DepressoExpresso19

DepressoExpresso19

Sep 10, 2023
the closest a person can get to what you're mentioning is sn ingestion (sorry i know the abbreviations are off-putting, there's a thread that described all of them and everyone uses them so i don't wanna break the pattern), without getting into euthanasia medications which are 1) practically impossible to acquire without breaking hundreds of laws and 2) see item 1. Seach for the SN Bible/megathread by Vizzy, it contains all the information on the method. Do not take this as encouragement.
i see ty ill take a look
Depends on your pain tolerance threshold. If it's too little, then there no method for you
yeah I guess ill have to look into stuff a bit more I mean its not too little I think its just I wouldn't wanna do anything really painful unless it was for a very short amount of time
The inert gas method is very painless, but it does require equipment, which costs money. Also, CO poisoning can be painless, but it too requires equipment, although it costs less than inert gas. Any method requires studying and learning about them in order to be most effective. Another method which is painless, because of the "speed" in which death occurs, is suicide by shotgun blast to the head, preferably through the mouth. Actually, it's about the closest you're ever going to find to 100% certainty. A shotgun blast to the head should produce about zero pain, although if a "gruesome" method is unappealing to you, it's not a method for you.
I see ty ill look at the gas stuff shotgun is out of the question as although I wouldn't mind that honestly it would be pretty fucked for anyone who found me and its pretty inconsequential anyway as I wouldn't be able to get a shotgun in my country anyways.

Upvote 0
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
If it was straightforward to painlessly and reliably cease existing, I'd had left a long time ago. Sadly we exist in a world where suicide is cruelly made so difficult, if Nembutal was legalised and accessible it would certainly be so relieving.

Upvote 0
V

Vegetale

May 30, 2022
Hi everyone reading this im new and I've never really used a social platform like this before (it gives me total 2010 vibes lol) so I apologise if this has been asked before but in truth I don't think im suicidal in the sense I just want to die, I just dont want to suffer a life of misery, and at the moment the best way I can see that happening is through taking my own life... But im scared tbh not of what comes after but of pain, I dont want to die in pain, I hate the sight of blood are there even painless ways to die that are actually achievable? To say my knowledge of methods is surface level would be an understatement, the only painless way I know is that of taking nembutal but im pretty sure I have a better chance of randomly dying in my sleep then getting a hold of that anywhere. As I said the only methods ik are the mainstream streotypes ig because I have fortunately never been suicidal until the last few months, and such stuff like hanging, drowning, jumping off somewhere high dont sound painless and so im too afraid to do any of those. I am a massive wimp my pain tolerance is horrible so is there anyway i can die painlessly or am I gonna have to endure life and hope it gets better or that it gets so bad I resort to a painful method?

Anyone reading this I symphasise with you and I hope you're able to find happiness in this life or the next, I hope in this one but it seems sometimes the higher powers dont want us to win or at least thats how it seems for me anyway.

Thanks for Reading.
Sei italiano?

Upvote 0
befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022

This is just a general information. I do not encourage you to commit suicide and to use these methods. You act on your own responsibility.

Last edited:
Reactions: avaruus
Upvote 0